[ watch this space ]

It appears at first glance thats how it goes. for Me, but it’s not so…but then nothing is gained and nothing lost.

I guess breaking even could be said to be fortunate

I’m sure I don’t know what you mean/intend, or how fortune is measured here. In any case, I hear Gestalt is all the rage, and sometimes we see things we didn’t notice the first time we looked. Or even the second. I wish you well.

It is fortunate that there are those who have always dredged the limitless but, it is risky and at times dangerous to go into the very limits of a yet to be defined underworld, with the recurrent question of : whether some Thing is pushing such travel, or, it has always been an intentional effect.

But then to some such questions are neither conditional , meaningful or relevent.

Truth always withstands the fires of reason. Anyway… I just got done watching The Map of Tiny Perfect Things. So good.

But (back) by the way. Whenever I read the existentialists who say we would carry-on with our value finding and meaning creating just the same whether or not God exists… I have to laugh. It’s no wonder they converted before death.

Even Nietzsche acknowledged the hunger. I bet that horse bore the full weight of the sudden insight that connected the dots.

I’m entering finals week & start back to work full time the week after. Gotta save for my trip out to see my first grandchild in July.

I have two tests and a paper to write.

Be well.

Thanks, wish You likewise.

Oh, here is something Ichtus:

"“It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure.”

– Joseph Campbell

hm. the weirdness of things that are weird.

…uhm.

hm.

Looking at this can not think how much descent occurred since, literally AND otherwise.

Not falling into the tragic ’ victim’ mode, and with a certain kind of guarded self assuring slap to the back I can say that holding up quite better then thought, into the venturesome territory that exists underground ; in spite of tragic family occurances.

Job has become am exemplar, and so did Thoas Mann, of offering some brace where the back may have suffered by the slap

I am watching this and other spaces, some furtively, some not so in an effort to go in the usual direction of memory’s wastebasket.

But I am going to resume the pot, that those who can refrain some such material around the hole that reminds them of something, something missing, dark and vacuous , like a kitty cat circling around a bowl of milk, and then go out and pick forgetme nots.

Springtime weather around here with temperatures in the high 80’s and low 90’s is the muse that could be rekindled with periodic dips into the pot filled with classical gas.

Unless the idiot goes to Russia lnext year; bankrupt and all with fear that some happening will happen like the time before, with the circle dance exhibition in a boat on the Danube, too much booze right behind the folk dance person.
But what happened next surprised me more then those privileged to witness it.

Later…

It became a memorable polish csardas exercise in a blue Danube abrogated some Strauss would have wanted to dual somebody.

Even the gypsy kings were em bare assed… Boy crazy is a gross understatement, course it was pathetic and misaligned.

Remembrances of nightmares passed ( up)

Everything is weird when I wish it was plain.

and contrary with weird translated to ‘remarkably diffuse’

To sidetrack the ‘kids’.

Meno,

I always loved that below quote by Joseph Campbell. I suppose that we just need to actually reflect on what that treasure is.

I love Rumi. He said “the wound is the place where the light gets in”. We need to allow ourselves to experience it, to touch it, to grieve over it, to accept that darkness before we can open ourselves to that healing light.”

Anaïs Nin said: “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
There is pain and struggle even in “blossoming” - “pushing out” as it were.

That gives me the shivers. I always know when something is “real” for me - I get the shivers. lol

They are all profound thoughts.

In the spirit of Kierkegaard (I’m so sorry…)…

Sometimes….

when you’re feeling pressure…

…where the sun does not shine…

ahem (please excuse me, I am compelled)

it’s just a…

four letter word

that rhymes

with art

• commissioned by the Knights of Faith

Indeed , the cold is what is beyond apprehension, as so contrary to the expected warmth.

Cold is an absence of heat as darkness is an absence of light.

There is a consolation in the silver lining that is as pernicious as it has a Balmic effect.

Consciously morphed .it offers an internal soothing that limits the pain beyond a certain point, just as extensively as induced through chemical enhancers. One is natural; the other artificial and both effect identical synapses

Meditation offers a starting point.

The blossom of the tare flower, the lilac , blooming only once a year in April, gives that sense.

Descartes #31 (Principles of Philosophy) should be a cologne or perfume that is whispered in commercials.

Information is marks/stamps made in substance by either thinking or corporeal substance. When the marks are too improbable to be made by corporeal substance, thinking substance is inferred/deduced. A sort of Turing test.

They do require God’s concurrence to exist (it is not an existential negation). But if they are in error, that is on us (it is a privation/defect in us, not him—that is the death sin brings). Still, he can turn it all back to Good (un-negate the privation … use it for fertilizer to grow beautiful souls). Nothing is ever wasted.

But growth requires death, and is painful.

OK. REMOVED

Open letter to Meno_’s mom,

The boy must grow to be a warrior.

Sorry I’ve got you working overtime.

Very respectfully,

…a mess… sorry

real weird. real quick. not too quick. quick enough.

It will be okay.

Focus.