[ watch this space ]

Homework is my mommy until 12/16/22. Then, I will explore whatever options are obvious.

Barring an angel appearing & telling me yada yada yada.

God bless You until such time.My humble prayers go with You, please accept them as a token.

Thanks. I need them.

But I don’t covet them. Because… that never made sense to me.

What would you have me pray with respect to you? I pray whatever God wills.

That He shall not abandon us.

“if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself.”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:13‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Start over from 1.

Ichthus says :

" Truth always withstands the fires of reason. Anyway… I just got done watching The Map of Tiny Perfect Things. So good.

But (back) by the way. Whenever I read the existentialists who say we would carry-on with our value finding and meaning creating just the same whether or not God exists… I have to laugh. It’s no wonder they converted before death.

Even Nietzsche acknowledged the hunger. I bet that horse bore the full weight of the sudden insight that connected the dots."

men(o) I say(s):

Life is pre programmed to a tune of adapting to the image (a)nation of tiny children

Without it there can not progression be had for the Good, only reasons found for causa belli

That’s why those who hurt children make terrible leaders—killing them, trafficking them, exploiting their parents, throwing nuclear tantrums. At least until after the Turn.

Millstone it to the Ground.

Then pick ‘em back up to …love More.

Adventure! Resurrection! Maranatha!

dragon slaying maniacal laughter with sword aimed high

Sometimes 2 is skipped and go directly to 3.

You get 2 thrown in :slight_smile:

Like into a lion’s den, I could bet 49 to 50. Not that hasn’t always been a mode of operation of using that sqeaky edge to upset the full crum.

So even thise starved doggies may catch on to it…

Ouch, here I go gain , like biting a feeding hand.

Course poker faced presuming no one cheats.

Daniel didn’t do so bad, gotta love them cats.

I hope some day I get to see how you came by the intel. And hm. I dunno. Be well.

Back to homework.

Hope I do too .

What if they don’t want to fall back to the familiar, but to rise above it, keeping only what was essential (the essential being the unknown strange that nothing familiar fully resembles, but merely shadows), nihilating all that conflicts with essential, creating new in alignment with essential—in alignment with all who are in alignment with essential—even in alignment with what is essential in what was left behind, in hopes it will catch up?

then at those times the familiar reversed course and in their view the familiar and the familial coalesce , in fact reversing polarity and one never really knows what’s up, or down ,

Generating such a strong balm that only could be had in a centrifuge,

Too bad the fly was blind to the neon webs & used its wings to fly into instead of over.
youtu.be/V-D96c5f-bI

This has been a “choose your own ending”…

…how will you choose?

Just enough time between plane

“Dead flies cause the ointment of the apothecary to send forth a stinking savour.” (Ecclesiastes 10:1)

This smells like yes, perfection is a necessary feature of life, but real living eater chooses the slightly imperfect, for such contrivance as a uniform ideal would transcend instead a nobility of an Iron Maiden, men would despair of the fear of leaving.

In other news. At the end of Charlotte’s Web, the super nice spider dies. Sad.