Formation

Look what the cat dragged in. I don’t see you around these parts of the ILP universe, obsrvr524.

Interestingly, some creative writing has been censored as well as banned in certain cultures. There are some good reasons that such censorship would take place along with any bans.

Why would you attempt to participate in this thread? Did something catch your eye? There are many threads in the creative writing category that I have no real idea about their content but when something catches my eye, I will just ask a question, perhaps pay a compliment if I like something that someone has written or make a comment saying a particular post reminds me of something. Creative writing is any writing that goes outside the set limits in some other genres that have more restrictive rules of expression, so poems and short stories as an example can fall under the category of creative writing. Due to the lack of such restrictive rules in creative writing, authors are freer to experiment with words and word patterns. Part of creative writing is exploring original styles. There is no universal definition of this category and no official rules - just some guidance in high schools and universities based on texts that already exist as well as a requirement to pass exams based on some expressed criteria. If we were to apply very restrictive rules to creative writing then there is a threat to the level or amount of expression the author would be able to work with. The basis of any criteria in an educational setting is centered around a curriculum.

Well, thanks for that obsrvr524. You seem more interested in the journalistic-type text that contains political tones. I have never seen you comment on any creative writing before.

The information I have provided in this post is not even close to being an exhaustive description of creative writing. There are subcategories, I have not mentioned here.

People inspire me, sometimes even when they are being dicks, and give us witness to the potential level of stupidity in the human condition. Land and nature, history, and literature, knowledge, and kindness - accepting our uniqueness and identity. My intent is to be of service for the good of the people and, keep doing the little things, help one person, then another, and all the time loving my family. I spent quite some time thinking of what to write and how it should be written - with this little experiment of words, here is a poem that I just finished creating:

Patterned Embrace

My emergence inspires me to the light.
How I saved the lifetime cultured and embrace,
Patterning my mind in day and through night,
For good conceived in time by way of grace.

Afford contrast to your alive presence.
In you more unique, serene, and feeling,
Atmospheric mighty in your essence,
Preserved in you is the tender healing.

Now my motherland, protecting your ways.
Symbolic alignment throughout ages,
Keeping your identity fills my days,
My love for you in historic pages.

Grateful for conditioned powerful heart,
Carved in stone my words finally we part.

-recode

…word for yesterday…retarded…word for today…embrace…word for tomorrow…unknown…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5mt3-c-LY[/youtube]

Fly away on the wings of the wind

decode says:

"recode

…word for yesterday…retarded…word for today…embrace…word for tomorrow…unknown…"

…forewarned…word for the timeless…??..faith…at the very end…

after eternity:

…???..the return…and you can never tell if that ever happens when it does…

That inspires me, Meno. Faith is a muddled artifact for many people - usually obfuscated by what others say.

This inspires me too. I brought this over from the incompleteness thread. I will spend time thinking about these two things - they are like a gift.

In the interim, my thoughts say, the feeling of adding to one’s completeness by having faith.

[size=85]When I say completeness, I am referring to wholeness.[/size]

“He has no faith in principles, only in frogs.” ― Ivan Turgenev, Fathers and Sons

I, on the other hand, do have faith in principles. There are a few Ivan the Terribles - my Uncle Ivan was also terrible.

“Faith does not, in the realist, spring from the miracle but the miracle from faith. If the realist once believes, then he is bound by his very realism to admit the miraculous also.”

― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

So this moves closer to an acceptable way of thinking in my terms. How the contrasts between writers is to be viewed is a much more complete topic.

I am just priming the pump.

“Pump priming is the action taken to stimulate an economy, usually during a recessionary period, through government spending and interest rate and tax reductions. The term pump priming is derived from the operation of older pumps - a suction valve had to be primed with water so that the pump would function properly.”

In this sense, I am stimulating the economy of conversation without ending up in a rabbit hole(in my eyes, a recession).

Dostoevsky added now because he is more popular than Turgenev. It is useful to add the others too when it becomes necessary and I will as time moves on. For a multitude…

It is also fitting at this point…

…to consider the hyper, the over; beyond; above as Google puts it…

…are we the hyper consciousness varying by an individual or is God the hyper consciousness…

…how faith fits into this picture and accepting the offering of the lower forms…

…always sensing everything and is never knowing itself…

…patterned recreations of consciousness recreations - can not take the person out of the person…

…subtle interplays. Slow cultural evolutions…acceptance of the binding principles…making us what we are…making change very difficult in such a short lifetime…

…center-mass too powerful…can not take the chinaman out of the chinaman…se déployeridou o anthropos

trying to become hyper-aware.

I am particularly fond of Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy aka Leo.

“Faith is the strength of life. If a man lives he believes in something. If he did not believe that one must live for something, he would not live. If he does not see and recognize the illusory nature of the finite, he believes in the finite; if he understands the illusory nature of the finite, he must believe in the infinite. Without faith he cannot live.” ― Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy, A Confession

Hope these links work: A Confession - English - Лев Николаевич Толстой - Исповедь - Russian

I don’t align perfectly with any three of these authors because my pattern is my own…

…however, I have listed them in order pertaining to my own appreciation…

…as mentioned, faith is a muddled artifact for many people - usually obfuscated by what others say…

…our own faith is our own…

I am totally convinced

Because of the revelation which has become a formative transcendence that occured to me the last year.

Some more objective details may emerge in time, denote.

Well, I look forward to it.

Ugh…I put myself through too much sometimes…I just watched YouTube video…I think Gogol’s shadow was chasing speaker…talking so fast…

…anyway…I have been thinking about Nikolai Vasilyevich Gogol…maybe too much so decided to watch random video…my head hurts…chaos…

Attempt to map a thought process for later - The interplay between culture and religion in Russia can be encompassed more fully when viewed in light of the difficulties faced by secularization in regions in which Eastern Christianity was a prevailing force. Russia was not experiencing Renaissance and reform, and at the time of the enlightenment only at a relatively late stage entered the flow of European secularization. In process of reformation, the organic connection between divine and earthly remains forgotten of the Russian culture in which these diametrically opposed patterns only emerged from growing isolation.

More articulation forming…humanism…secularization…phénomène culturel…etcetera…clear head of hurting chaos and shadow chasing…Aristotelianism…noosphere…

…but not in any particular order…

Can understand frustration with trying to deal with underground letters, Dostoevsky deaply felt the secular schism underlying the illogic of expressive foundations of existantial angst.

And in fact are there any? Can a light be transcended in an intentional manner or can such be expressed on the level where such wil, requiring the power of the papyrus- be transmitted to even Aristotle?

And to enrich that mix, plotting, the waves inordinate which could sorround the coming fusion of expressive non literal, figurative brain waves converging?

e_r_d

I have gifted my mind a small interlude this very day…

…from deliberate essay to allowed meandering through an expanse I call the sea of thoughts…

…at one point I found myself bobbing in some turbulence reflecting on writing that itself holidays from the clarity of meaning…

…not allowing an intermediate in connecting itself to what is important - every day…the quotidian…life in general…

…not avoiding Delphian interpretation…one can scratch one’s head…maybe?..contemplating contextual concerns…

…representative of others…Russe authors rarely lend me this degree of disquietude…

…and before I reflect more on the unknown…

…word for yesterday…embrace…word for today…hope…word for tomorrow…faith…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kQZHYbZkLs

El Condor Pasa

[b]Classique. Bringing things back from the clouds...[/b]
[quote="Meno_"]
Now let's get 'really philosophical" about it away from the maddening crowd.

Ism's and schisms are very very pass by now, and are definitionally deconstructed and are really bankrupt.

What really matters, most is the constructed notion of the idea of the melting pot. Even Capital is on a disaster course, or at least the ideals which has so long supported it, but what matters here is the vampiristic ad-lib suck of essential humanism from the whole system, which so far has been on a total decline, .

The NWO, as a mode of rehabilitation, has failed in the West for various reasons, overcoming Spengler's pessimistic forewarence by skips and jumps.

The soul of man has been held at bay by Black soul, and sorry to say, if has literary been done by the use of musical chairs. 

The market's appeal did not happen yesterday, but has been an eroding road, where working for consumption for most has become a market full of declining quality. However, the attractions an equally continental euroethnic historicism has also lost it's glimmer, especially since the dialectically materially-minded Russian empire lost it's attractive duplicity since Peter I, who wanted a Petersburg to rival Paris as the hub of civilization.

Add to the fate of the Russian serf, the very late fate of the American black man is merely a topping for an over-baked pie.

Soooo?

The handwriting on the wall went south into the political manure, and its codification has refused to be decoded.

Systemic and systematic overhaul of the financial system has been predicted a long time ago, and management by oversight by wordily unified systems of exchange.

If the discussion can be democratically reduced to an either-or grassroots level of participation, then a lot of mystery could be knocked out from under it, rather than politicians talking in and around in codes.
[/quote]
Hoping my tiny edits meet approval - for reasons of a mental landscape built up over time I am also met with a fleeting thought of Polanyi...

...comfortably leading into my next post of which I am not always as civilized as this Hungarian wordsmith and littérateur...

Rollmöpse and Family

No, I am saying to you, I am thinking about the familiar and rollmöpse popped into my mind, apparently emerged, appeared, somehow formed and matched by a watering mouth and image of waterfalls, a family of words, of utterances, of madness waiting for focus to break the insanity. A clean stream of thoughts…I have been … imperception … sophi … slight … neo … neossophi

… new wisdom forms. I spoke before of known, acknown and unknown.

So…

…studying words, like filling a barrel, closing barrel, and then shaking the barrel - a barrel full of words - new words to remember - double-checking meaning of sophi and neo, I come across this word neossology: the study of young birds and neossoptile: one of the downy feathers of a newly hatched bird. Oh yes, I was pondering the hints in metaphor and how new idioms come into being - “New idioms come along all the time,” says Arnold Zwicky, adjunct professor of linguistics at Stanford University. “There are several sources for idioms, but the big contributor is figurative language, especially metaphors. When a metaphor is first used, it’s fresh and vivid—and people have to think through the image to appreciate what it conveys. But with continued use, listeners can ‘short-circuit’ these connections and move automatically from the expression to its content, without thinking about why the expression conveys what it does. Then it’s an idiom. The process is a slow and gradual one, and people aren’t usually aware of the change that’s happening.”

Are New Idioms Ever Created?

Fascinating!..a fascinating exploration of patterns and a reminder of the time I stated that interlocutors develop a lexicon peculiar to their unique situation - often translated away from the situation to enforce lucidity. I further state that interlocutors develop conceptual patterns peculiar to the unique situation. Intentional placement and usage of leap-frogging segments - bypass and compression. Proffered impartations for the guy searching the black soul for which no easy definition offered lead me to: it simply means that the one who is speaking is mad…and the one listening crazy too…its about your own nature…your humility and kindness…and…Forgiving the ignorant is also an art. Try it! Sounds good to me. I said that not yet, do I want to remove my experience from meaning and now I say that I don’t want intended meaning to be taken too far away from the quotidian segment of life - this is the life of eating the breakfast and the rollmöpse, taking the shower and entering slumber the night before work - what does it mean to my everyday life? this is what I ask - the labels are not useful in themselves unless attachments to connecting features are made.

Does your polity make cheaper my rollmöpse or will they be off of the menu for now on? Will I have water for my shower? Can I lay my head and will I have a job?

Etcetera…can the young be cared for and are the old disposed of as a second inconvenient thought? Truly, I don’t want to spend my time looking at the cul de chameaux of words.

Cor Vivaldi - Leck mich im Arsch - W A Mozart - 04/14 - YouTube 1:58 - saved the lifetime cultured and embrace

My message to the disconnected: kiss my ass…please and rather, enrich me with your wisdom…further not for me forgetting the contextual concerns…meaning over labels…

…unless of course through continued discourse we already have an understanding…neossophi…

…from the metaphor to the idiom…from the elevated back to the real deal…everyday life…

…resentment brought about by misunderstanding has no place…it just starts wars…

…and…now…I can sip from a three-star bottle of smoking kills…

Foiled by but one word…hidden points, a general theme or two, and other fun chaotic tidbits…and a little unknown in the morph…we don’t always need to know the pattern.
Settling from a boil to a simmer and below - a watched pot never boils. So I find myself no longer staring at the cul de chameaux and ponder…and how is it that we should say something without being there to know what to say when we return? Not requiring an answer because we should say something. If we are not thinking something and saying something then we are not understanding something. We should also be feeling something. What is it that we should feel? Also not requiring an answer because what we feel should be enough to complement our understanding without polluting our own pattern. Conversely with the intention not to pollute another’s pattern we should wonder what we should be telling them driven from their own inquiry into our own thoughts based on us being there.

We should help them feel what it is like, not just understand the words imparted but get a feel for what it is like to be there.

Where? Here.

Shifting…
People will complain no matter what but what causes such offense to get people started. There is an instance of me reading through a conversation where people are discussing a cultural fusion. What struck me as hilarious were Europeans, Americans, and other English discussing Quechua people with apparently no part of the discussion having input from Quechua people. It is funny when Europeans, Americans and other English get a bee in their bonnets over other cultures without consultation of the said cultures. I have heard some really messed up things in recent times but for me, one of the strangest was that mathematics is racist - this is just plain confusing - how can numbers and shapes and whatever be racist? I can see how subsections of mathematics could be used for racist purposes. Then I see the idea that racism does not just cover its own meaning - apparently racism is synonymous with other biased judgments that are not formed from reason or actual understanding of a given situation - so I guess when I count my fingers I am being racist to myself and others - what gives? Would this not be a word fusion? Turning a word into a more generalized form. So I guess on the next list of things I will see is word fusions describing cultural fusions - seems like that will go well, not.

Some people lack vocabulary and a means to use it while others overestimate their own right to the power of the world and others just have no idea how foolish they are even when well dressed - clothes do not make the man - nor does the education make the man able to use what he has learned - "Putin tells Biden: ‘Don’t be mad at the mirror if you are ugly’, compares Capitol rioters to his own ‘dissent’ - taken from some news site out of convenience because I have already watched the interview in which Putin decimates the stupid reporter. Years ago I read the odd article of people discussing the idiotic concept of alpha and beta people - one thing I find some resonance with is that categorically we have not defined the alpha and beta properly - some betas are in positions that they do not belong in while some alphas get laughed at by the morons among the beta group - this just says that we don’t understand the alpha-beta concept but again this concept to me is reminiscent of the cul de chameaux.

Morphing the pattern…
It doesn’t matter what, but what causes such an offense to begin. I no longer look at the cul de chameaux, and how should we say something without knowing what to say when we come back? Some people have no vocabulary and a way of using it, while others overestimate their own right to world power. Others don’t know how insane they are when well dressed – the man doesn’t make clothes – nor can education help him. So this kind of morphing makes me laugh a little. I hear you asking, what is the point? There is no point, it is just another intellectual contraption - a pattern designed to temporarily make disruption and why would I do this? Because familiarity breeds contempt and I don’t want you to be in contempt of yourself.

How big should the vocabulary be? It should be big enough not to be…foiled by but one word…

…and what of offense…to offend is to make people think - if they are not thinking about why they are offended, they are thinking about what offended them…

…this should work reversely in the case of offense…as in “Judge not, lest ye be judged.”…offend not, lest ye be offended…

…more of the pattern revealed at a later point…weaving and leap-frogging…

Should the first mind be or be repressed?

Upon construction of reality the first mind is in direct contact and we are unaware up until we push the first constructions into the second mind constructing an awareness. Awareness and second mind and first minds become stronger until reality starts to reconstruct itself - transforming and becoming more artificial.

This artificial reality is perverse - is unnatural.

The next reality masks the first mind.

The final reality(form of mind) is completely artificial(simulated). This is the man made reality.

What is the point of my re-emergence? The point of my re-emergence is to discover the truth of my self and in this truth there are first forms and how I am attracted to these first forms - starting with the two minds and the rediscovery of the more than one self. First mind would be the mind that I am usually unaware of and second mind is the mind that through my waking hours I am nearly always aware of until I want to connect to my first mind and make decisions without words.

I am immersed in my environment - environment builds and fills the pattern - the affect of the atmosphere gives food to build the environment the unknown comes from the atmosphere - the unknown words come from the atmosphere - the environment is build upon acknown and known words.

Culture builds along and into the environment taking the most natural human state and culturing it. God is not known upon birth until the environment is built.

Is there a quantifiable difference between the 'secondary and primary processes , so that the natural can qualify as a sensibly constructed stratagem to deal with the supernatural?

Or, with a supra natural apprehension through a super-intelligent being, can the Superhuman apprehension of a Superman become the paradigmn pattern of a sensible, cognitive apprehension of a simulated paranormal entity called Deity?

Course allow for substitution of axiomatic definitions, which were functional agents for the sake of defferentiation, in the first place.

THE FIRSG PLACE

The lowest rung of undifferentiated anomaly, the like of which come the most archaic and dug in , lasting metaphor for the sake of sustaining it’s own apprehended Being

It’s developmentally changed, cross infused mutations come higher metaphoric content led to the parables of the sustenance of faith.

With hope a sleight of hand on this line was perceived between changes - if not it does not matter because the direction will come back around. Such is one of my paths - a modifiable skeleton moving forward between the weaves. Avoiding the antiaircraft fire - metaphor - against the bird in the clouds - from epidemiological Jungian psychic guns in the local vicinity. Undefined population - but evident between the sides.

Imagine not being able to avoid the subtle interplays. I am yet to consider that again. Let me paint what may perhaps be perceived as an unfinished picture…hopefully for most but not all…

…I have been thinking today about the supernatural as part of the primary as I have been thinking of many things but discovering god upon the built environment through a transcendental process - but is God within us? That is what I am thinking about. Are we the hyper varying by the individual or is God the hyper? Usually, we are in twos except for the first moment - 1 2 4 8 - what is this first moment that we can not measure in an infinite universe - we can not reach the contradiction without first multiplying the first moment. The first moment must split like a cell making two cells. How one sees through the illusion. This may not be a literal split rather than some quintessential formation multiplying from the first pattern. Emerging, multiplying, and evolving, multiplying(at this point is emerging), evolving, and so on - perhaps eating its tail at the end but not necessarily

• I don’t know about the singularity being true - could be that entropy before rebirth. Kind of like a bubble splitting into two - two to four…just abstracting here…multiplying matryoshka sets…

I need to play this set of contradictory games - this picture may be clear enough - the idea for me is in mediation of the moment - the intermediary - negotiation between the sides.

Pink Floyd - Time

Enjoy the (eargasm)…[i]if not I can post the lyrics…segments contained within…

…home, home again…with the light-heart of the fives…oscillating between the nightmare…[/i]

Encode Recode Decode - Septic Tradition
Last post edited and pertinent reread may be necessitated. Subtle shifts…this formation will not go away…sooooooooo…I am not going to make promises here but perhaps…errrrm…wait a moment please…let me take another sip from this three-star bottle of smoking kills, first…before…attempt at articulation…and maybe…my word pattern does not decay too much…hopefully, some final few notes on the Septic tradition as opposed to the Skeptic tradition. Septic - early 17th century: via Latin from Greek sēptikos, from sēpein ‘make rotten’. The Septic tradition as I see it is making rotten the speech caused by extremes of interpretation of what it means to speak freely. Like opinions and culs(from cul de chameaux fame) - everyone has one - it is with the expectation that everyone should be able to speak freely with reasonable expression as opposed to excrétion fécale output. In the case of Septic which infected with microorganisms, especially harmful bacteria - we should know how our speech can affect others and infect their own thoughts - quite inhospitable. One should consider their own responsibility in speech unless they simply don’t care. The Septic tradition was only designed to decompose the excrétion fécale output and not reasonable expression…um, in other words, speak to yourself Septic Traditionalist for some time then come back.

The rest of us can not make clean the words expressed from the Septic tradition. I am not aware of a product, eau de javel verbal, id est, aka verbal bleach.

I have been thinking about this and wanted to format something to remind me of that day the Septic tradition was suggested but not information of a definition…

…even though this tradition has been around for… let us face it…a long time…too long a time - facepalm…

…hmm…1 1 2 4 8…inf…

…or 0, 1,1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, and so on, to infinity…minus the zero…

The cross reminded me of thought - not sure if its formation id est origin was from any particular field or some natural reconstruction.

You reminded me of thought - I am not sure how as I can not make the connection on the fly so quickly - so I will respond before I think for once. It should be fun. I will see if there is a connection later.

It is like humanity was a seeded field waiting for the rain and when it rained all the sprouts arose - all fighting for the sunlight and never noticing each other until the foliage was so dense they had no choice and some had to start dying. The weakest of course die off first and give more light to the others in their absence from the field. I don’t suspect many will understand what I am saying and be able to finish this story for themselves.

I hear a lot of I knows and zero I dos - I see a lot of people thinking the same way but not being able to recognize that. I hope this makes sense FC - I am not trying to be hateful toward others as this could be taken.

…but yeah, poppies in the field…thinking beard thing…I am of course not talking about a physical death…but I am sure you already got that.

• all men trying to impress their god -

While the women and children walk the field…

In connection to Rapapapap; my native sounds, your native sounds, existence.

By our own confession…definition…we are all on different sides…but ultimately we fight for the same team…humanity…let that sink in…there are no two sides you fools…that is the delusion…