Formation

La matrice du renseignement ~ Analysis: Page 1 > Part 1

"…perhaps it is time to let the pretested leap-frog out…my metaphorical instrument…a composer of words via extraction…using its tongue to catch the flies on the walls…" ― encode, said(earlier).

~~ des measures ~~

Overall Affective State: -24.6 ~ indicative of a serious nature. Topic Affective State: +64.1 ~ indicative of an enthusiastic nature.

Extracted Thoughts: what is conscious mind ~ understanding the unconscious mind ~ three levels of consciousness psychology ~ powers of the unconscious

Level of Topic Relevance: 100%

• 1.00 Dream
  • 1.00 Truth
  • 1.00 Consciousness
  • 1.00 Polygraph
  • 1.00 Light
  • 1.00 Mind
  • 1.00 Understanding
  • 1.00 Unconscious mind
  • 1.00 Awareness
  • 1.00 Philosophy
  • 1.00 Concepts in metaphysics

Neural Master Table ~ glue of my Frankenstein ~ this list indicates the strength and weight within the network - the most fundamental aspects of the reality of the greater formation, including how mind and matter interact, what determines a thing’s substance, and what dictates if something has the potential to become real. Interweaving philosophical tone and the overall personality or attitude of an imagined location of the work of writing and the circumstances that emerge giving us a root to understand our awareness of the grand formation. How this writing as a skeleton affects the unconscious mind as it builds itself ~ a reflection ~ indicative of the divided mind in its most normal form ~ surfacing understanding from the depths of the mind and illuminating older and newer parts of the encephalo-mental-pattern(e_m_p) to simile multiple threads of the polygraph. Shifting from the unconscious to the consciousness in the story illuminates e_m_p of participants including ~ especially the OP ~ overpowered nature of the conceptual patterns contained within the dream leading to predictions and recognitions of such as time progressed.

Level of Topic Relevance: 90% to 99%

• 0.99 The Idiot
  • 0.97 Psychological concepts
  • 0.93 Psychology
  • 0.93 Metaphysics
  • 0.90 Cloud

“Don’t let us forget that the causes of human actions are usually immeasurably more complex and varied than our subsequent explanations of them.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Idiot … the rest is much the same as mentioned ~ this set of relevance shows us about ~ actions ~ interactions ~ relations ~ interrelations ~ immersed in its environment and affected by the atmosphere ~ flow ~ [formations modèles géométrie] ~ atmosphère ~ mushroom cloud ~ progressive fallout. “There is something at the bottom of every new human thought, every thought of genius, or even every earnest thought that springs up in any brain, which can never be communicated to others, even if one were to write volumes about it and were explaining one’s idea for thirty-five years; there’s something left which cannot be induced to emerge from your brain, and remains with you forever; and with it you will die, without communicating to anyone perhaps the most important of your ideas.” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Idiot …

…analytique ~ epoché…upon our foundation…as times change we seek the wisdom of the moment…

Concepts en métaphysique ~ de la matrice du renseignement

It’s often misunderstood, even though it is a semantically distinct difference between “cause” and “description.” ~ Dr. Stein on Saint Relation: Any physical thing must have an impact on the physical world ~ and anything that has an impact on the physical world exists physically ~ when it comes to reality, there are two distinct and separate realms: the physical world and the higher-dimensional realm of ideas and concepts. There is only one kind of physical existence: The act of affecting the situation (the act of changing), or the act of being affected by the change (the condition of being changed). This can be said to be the only real physical cause of anything since everything else is contingent upon the situation. There is no other source of an event or situation, ever. One can say that “The Situation” is “the real God,” because the existence of “The Situation” influences all that can and will be" (the very definition of a god). In other words, there is only one truly proper situation and only one god that corresponds to that condition, which is known as “The God.”

…thought segment > I introduce five gods into the story ~ the fifth has a split ~ chaos and order ~ making six ~ elevated forms…and one ~ god of the realms…

Our rule of thumb is that “changes will be the result of this abstract principle or general behavior because of that.” And when we say it that way, we are inadvertently proposing that abstract concepts like existence are tied to physical existence. It’s not the “normal” behavior that causes changes, but the unique behavior that occurs within specific situations. Some particular behaviors are found in the physical realm, whereas others are not.

Furthermore, if a specific action is occurring, then it will only be active in that location and at that moment. A universal principle cannot always be severed from the physical world. By referring to the law of gravity, we can say that “the principle of gravity causes objects to fall.” Do you really believe that? To be perfectly honest, is there any proof that gravity actually causes anything? Can it be said that ~ that principle, is being put into practice anywhere? Regardless of where it is enacted ~ it is a cause and exists physically.

“God” can be understood as a general principle and a concurrent situation. This all-encompassing principle that is at work throughout the entire universe is commonly referred to as “God.” Because this universal rule must physically exist in all places and at all times in the entire universe, it follows that it must physically exist everywhere in the universe. That is an unavoidable conclusion. Thus, to understand precisely which principle is being discussed, you must first know if a principle is only a generalized description or if it’s behavioral causation.

[b]…then ~ discriminate ~ matryoshka ~ finer generalizations ~ a shift…

^^^ if a divine presence created us, I am thankful that it gave us an individual presence so as not to be alone ^^^

^^^ everything is connected with the illusion of disconnection and this gives us the beauty of different forms ^^[1]

Because affectance (or emotions) is the entire universe, this is a physical, actual cause of physical changes. Even though it is an intangible concept, it is depicted in various physical ways, which makes it a reality in the physical world.The physical causality is either represented by meta-objects and principles, or they exist but are non-physical entities that only have non-real existence descriptions at this time.

…earth, love, realms and mankind ~ something like this ~ the overlord ~ chaos-order…

…et réflexions sur < > Джеймс С Сэйнт ~ Dzheyms S Seynt < > avec l’aide de mon frankenstein…

SILENZIUM The battle goes on (И вновь продолжается бой) [Official Video]

…one layer ~ la métaphysique comme reflet de la physique ~ words at the bottom ~ conceptual patterns, feelings, and spirituality transcending in this order…

…me rappelant la progression linéaire en musique ~ elaborate via linear progression ~ I guess he was unaware of it ~ auto endoctrinement.?.

Linear progression

1. /b ↩︎

Beautifully sung…

Different but not alone

definite ~ been thinking about a couple of things here which only some of ~ I can express ~ it is different for all

I spent some time thinking about this ~ first listen ~ I was immediately attracted to it ~ that was a while ago ~ now when I think about this compared to then, I find it beautiful and what has changed I asked myself…and so, I listened and thought about it some more ~ on this last listen ~ I thought to myself that when the music gets softer than ~ it kind of moves to blend with the wind and hints of silence ~ it does not seem to be easily repeatable performance ~ and this is in line with this idea that when you sing a lullaby then it probably should match the moment ~ for instance between singer and the listener ~ seems even in the recording it was sung naturally ~ some things are very rehearsed and maybe this was too but I did not get that cheap mass-produced feel from it. That is the best way I can explain right now. I then thought about how the [appearance ~ emergence] of beauty matched to senses seems to change over time ~ some things I guess we become desensitized to ~ I say this because when I look at some orchids, for instance, the experience feels as fresh as it ever were ~ this happens with some things for me and not others.

Still love this musical experience the same amount as the first even with the small change in the sensation ~ therefore there must be some attachment for me to the song and to me from the song…

…even here I am tempted to say so much more when I read over what I read…truly, there is so much I could say ~ about every [sensational ~ arousing] experience for that matter…

…even that ~ desired ~ to put one asleep ~ weird…

“which can never be communicated to others, even if one were to write volumes about it” ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Idiot

Different but not alone

Silenzium

Natalya Grigoryeva: In general, silence is the best music, because all music is born out of silence. Even when there is silence around, music already exists. In the shower. As Pasternak said, “Silence is the best I’ve heard.”. At first, there is nothing, this is silence. Then the Universe appears from nothing…encode: it is an interesting way to think ~ I have spent over a week ~ no ~ it only feels this way, actually ~ the thoughts are intense about such subtle difference and how I still get good value out of such statements ~ this is not scary at all. She says ~ their group named from inspiration ~ Fyodor Ivanovich Tyutchev ~ and his poem ~ Silentium:

“Speak not, lie hidden, and conceal
the way you dream, the things you feel.
Deep in your spirit let them rise
akin to stars in crystal skies
that set before the night is blurred:
delight in them and speak no word.
How can a heart expression find?
How should another know your mind?
Will he discern what quickens you?
A thought once uttered is untrue.
Dimmed is the fountainhead when stirred:
drink at the source and speak no word.
Live in your inner self alone
within your soul a world has grown,
the magic of veiled thoughts that might
be blinded by the outer light,
drowned in the noise of day, unheard…
take in their song and speak no word.”
― Fyodor Ivanovich Tyutchev

Love whispers to me ~ et maintenant ~ I reciprocate ~ and now ~ what? ~ prompted this line of thought? ~ I know chaos mentioned silence ~ what does she know of this ~ Meno’s [Wittgenstein’s early silence manifested a kind of pre-ordinate pregnancy] ~ earth’s child walks through the silence ~ born of the earth ~ deadening the pain of birth ~ transition between life ~ painfully and stripped ~ devoid of the old ~ realizing in an instant ~ the new ~ vita ~ comforting ~ you are alive ~ my child ~ says the earth ~ upon release from the last ~ life ~ transported ~ with the help ~ chaos ~ she spent too long on the possibilities ~ then release ~ earth’s child…

…breaking through ~ some sort of silent reversal ~ new life from the decaying old ~ I don’t know ~ this kernel to run its course ~ encore ~ epoché…

…all awaiting the shifting …anticipating ~ to realize the dream…då som nu för alltid…

…then as now forever…

La matrice du renseignement ~ Analysis: Page 1 > Part 2

“We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view” ― Mao Zedong

~~ la vie comme une citation ~~

I will start up here: as above so below ~ On the one hand, nature and the cosmos are permeated with species’ diverse energy, but on the other hand, these various energies are undoubtedly all of the same types. There is no difference in the energy that emanates from the farthest planets, the farthest stars, and it affects every human being. If we have our own light or reflect the light in order to live, we are comparable to stars and planets. While we should focus on helping the rest of the world, we should keep in mind that the most important issue is that the world is becoming a single network where an infinite amount of energy circulates. The energy is always the same, and sympathetic magic is based on this: things are linked and things connect with one another because the connection exists ~ so we have more to think about in this infestation ~ we have gone beyond ~ the upstairs is neat and clean, while the downstairs is in disrepair ~ above is the darkness of power, while below is the power of darkness ~ It has never been so precious to them as power. Как вверху, так и внизу

Level of Topic Relevance: 80% to 89%

• 0.89 Ivan Turgenev
  • 0.85 Nicholas II of Russia
  • 0.84 Russia
  • 0.84 Mind and Brain
  • 0.84 Knowledge
  • 0.83 Matter
  • 0.83 Psychoanalysis
  • 0.83 Pythagoras
  • 0.83 Color
  • 0.81 Time
  • 0.81 Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • 0.80 Thought

Nature creates while destroying, and doesn’t care whether it creates or destroys as long as life isn’t extinguished, as long as death doesn’t lose its rights(Ivan Turgenev). There is no justice among men(Nicholas II of Russia). In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One(Yakov Smirnoff). Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment(Buddha). The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function(F. Scott Fitzgerald). A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots(Marcus Garvey). I think it says that no matter what book it is if it contains truth then it contains truth. I believe the only requirement is the ability to see the light. No matter what someone says to you or me, can you or I see any truth in what they are saying? Quintessence, Particles, Atoms, Molecules, Formations ~ formations and quintessence are constituents of each other(Yours Truly). I do not think psychoanalysis has a scientific basis. If we can’t explain why a cockroach decides to turn left, how can we explain why a human being decides to do something?..(Noam Chomsky(C57)).

Silence is better than unmeaning words(Pythagoras). There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres(Pythagoras). As soon as laws are necessary for men, they are no longer fit for freedom(Pythagoras). Anger begins with folly, and ends with repentance(Pythagoras). Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky(Rabindranath Tagore) ~ and ~ Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark ~ You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water ~ Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come. Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend(Theophrastus). There are things which a man is afraid to tell even to himself, and every decent man has a number of such things stored away in his mind(Fyodor Dostoevsky). It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it(Aristotle). The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another(William James). BrainyQuote

“quotation-like life.” ― Thomas Mann(in his lecture on “Freud and the Future”)

…analytique ~ epoché…upon our foundation…as times change we seek the wisdom of the moment…

Is thought a thing.?.an expression of meaning or same thing…

[b]Meno, I link to this post: Meno_ wrote: Just a thought: - do this to save some space and because not precisely related…

…at some fringe…[/b]

I have been thinking about this today, Meno…but one facet and not complete answer…just contemplating on this side…it is very interesting and so I have performed an experiment this week to see what happens and this is what I noticed. It seems that we understand meaning before we understand language that can be associated with it and it seems I have developed sense that such is the case as discussed in other thread. It is difficult to explain in acceptable details for complete transfer of this acknowledge that is apparently now knowledge to me - and this knowledge is not in words for me and reminds me of time you raise tacit in another thread ~ couple of years ago…and…this seems that we separate this into another category from tacit for discussion. I think that meaning is language in itself without words - if I am allowed to suggest like this - I am not being precise because I have work to do but quickly I can express here something - some pondering…

…id est…the language ~ is she in the words - or the words are not of the représentations - Is the language in the words - or are words just representations…with the help of la matrice: I do not like est language in the bud, however, in flowering and meaning, I like it in the bud > I consciously ~ like growing plant…language not like the bud ~ but the bloom…and…meaning like the bud > consciousness like the growing plant…then I am thinking part of language in this aspect as an extension to meaning is in all of nature ~ nature is itself defining self…perhaps in hypothetical but I did detect personally, something or more precise, [some happening].

I will come back to this because maybe not making sense here but the kernel exists and is running its course…not drunk…I promise…just deep in rabbit hole, Alis…

…I did notice my e_m_p as mentioned ~ supra ~ this page(some of which must be new): that e_m_p was trying to express something new in its downtime - that is - when I was relaxed…

…also [attempting ordering] its(e_m_p) grammar…I have complementary concept to tilde now - it came to me the other day…maybe I will describe it later…

…an American friend inspired me to think and respond to this ~ she did…we were discussing the assignment of myth in culture as well as discussing Jung and others…also nominalism…

More on Dream - 1.00 Dream

Hmm…in a way it seems our dreams, then, are about the things that are most important and represented by the strongest workings of our individual brains/minds.

…and for me, the words somehow - given that personally, a dream can seem like I am living the state of processing that I added to my last post - in this thread: Mingarians (vivid dream) - with and without visual imagery - perhaps what it is that we process in our dreams finds itself naturally attached to the mental-encephalon function that we are exercising the most at each stage in our individual lives - for example, imagery when I was youngster and now, mostly words and sometimes words with no other symbolic representation - this is not to say that I experience no imagery these days, just that it is much different and much less noticed - mostly my dreams feel like what my brain/mind does when I read a novel and it builds an atmosphere around the words.

The Dream is also like the bud mentioned in the last post? Somehow for me to reconcile this, to my words in the [other linked in this post] thread.

The bud seems linked to our dreams and underlays our consciously used words - those words we use when awake and those the sleeping state presents to us as if we are awake.

:-k

Seems related to “its downtime”, previously mentioned.

More thoughts…thank you, other thread author, for more inspiration.

encode_decode says :

“id est…the language ~ is she in the words - or the words are not of the représentations - Is the language in the words - or are words just representations…with the help of la matrice: I do not like est language in the bud, however, in flowering and meaning, I like it in the bud > I consciously ~ like growing plant…language not like the bud ~ but the bloom…and…meaning like the bud > consciousness like the growing plant…then I am thinking part of language in this aspect as an extension to meaning is in all of nature ~ nature is itself defining self…perhaps in hypothetical but I did detect personally, something or more precise, [some happening].”

me no says ( for now)

a rose is a rose is a rose

& then)

What’s a thing? And or what’s a thought?
There is freedom to be anyone , because look around and used the variety of beings some so perfect some illustrious, some so so deranged and hurting and some very much so.

Some was done to, some did it to themselves, some bravely, some ashamed.

The thing with thoughts which come from them are configured, formed from all these things, these waisting of things. Some fixed by ideas but all want to procreate pleasures and thinking in competition of real combat.

All thoughts produce.
The production of evolutionary thoughts ard evident all over, they become productive things produced by many hands coming up from the ages, but don’t look back.

The thing is existing comes from the perfume of waste, and as the mind is a terrible thing to waste for, it is a machine to produce the synonimous byproducts as varied as the array of beings that contain them. The transformation of words to things or, reversely mirrored back, as is Dali’s metamorphosis of Narcissus weeps dew unto it’s own stem …

With that ponder not it’s present state for the reflection is It’s own design

This video I became interested in - thinking about some differences and so start with some day to day - differences between times/epochs/eras…some days stand out. I would have assumed that in the year 2021 that we would have less to whine about than in eras past and given that we are assuredly whining as much as we ever did then it is certain the whining will continue for the human being for as long as the human, being…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q877Z5eePVg[/youtube]

Unless I am somehow mistaken - the simple act of dressing only changes - changes reflect time available - less classy now - as much as thinking.

• it is interesting for me to take into account eras past and contrast with today the way people frame day to day problems - to the extent that people feel the need to change their bodies, live forever, or at least fight aging - stress out about so much that people are powerless to change - and keep telling ourselves lies - with this and more > people appear to have entered an age of stupidity and emptiness - never finding anything meaningful and thinking someone else may provide it - we can ask: What’s a thing? And or what’s a thought? - to which I have no response at this point in time - and only that I think about, as children, which often we forget that we were, we did not wonder about such things and we managed to be happier than ever and the simple process of becoming an adult with its added responsibilities does not need to be so traumatic and change so drastically the way we think to drive us to begin the slow evolution to pointless questions - clearly, the products of a mind that finds itself wandering, perhaps because things like job satisfaction are another lie and so we become writers to explore our thoughts - we can write such questions…leaves me wondering, sometimes…why ask? Is there something we are trying to access through the asking?

Life is not just about our thoughts - it is most certainly also about our feelings…and after this, each individual chooses what else gets added…be it spirituality or whatever else - because let’s face it…no one actually gives a flying #%@& how nice your car is, how big your house is, how much money is in your account, how much you know or how correct what you know is - people either swing toward loving or hating nowadays and #%@& the haters. If nature somehow takes us out by whatever means - which I suspect is somehow happening whether we choose it or not because we still have not demonstrated any real control in any circumstance - at least if we are smart enough to see it - else we are delusional - we can not expect to ask classy questions without enough time to formulate them. When we start believing that thinking is only about logic…

I am not sure how many more times I need to state this: we become robots…

Somebody elses robots

You’rer right on here, course, decode, but than, how does one deal with apparitions?

Two rights does not one wrong make, for sure the new nuevo rishe will not let us forget.

That’s what an eternal return implies. These thoughts have a hidden power that will the remembrances of things , even they be flowers of evil.
There is some disposition and mysterious magic in their being in themselves, so their magic can incense the putrid presence of what has become impossible.

The Rohonc Codex | Truth or Lore
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzLqfvRqOfI[/youtube]
Putting this here for later.

That later has always been that sooner.

Just an unwarranted interjunction, not to evolve or retard the progression or retard the already formal regression, essentially but not phenominally at odds.

Is further descent affordable? How many parantheses enclosing prior smaller ones be envisioned?

Can thought it’self reduce to the tinyest bit of information possible, or must The Word It’s Self reduce to unmanageable trivialities?

Sorry, Meno_. I have been quite busy and not had time to get back around to response.

Interesting things you say in last two posts. Hopefully I will be able to add - I hope you are well, man.

Thanks encode, be seeing You soon. Hope things are forming up to You as well

Due to the nature of what should be mentioned, s’ensuit cryptique is a necessary feature of what follows, as such one must only loosely follow…for the time being.

There is nothing too trivial with what I am working on at the moment. I suspect thought can be reduced to tiniest bit of information possible…brings to mind ψευδόμενος λόγος(pseudómenos lógos)…thought it started somewhere between the unknown - more unaware - and the known - more aware…projected into consciousness as a frame. Five years ago, a friend of mine staying in Vienna, gave me an idea through a simple model - he also stated such as that intelligence can be thought of as mental events in the future reduced to mental events of the past…task of the mind is identifying patterns between these continua of events…he was able to model with impressive results, sets of three whereby each segment had an adjoining but negative attraction to the next and so for each representation, six then the seventh is the recognition - thought is too often anthropomorphized and how can a thought be analyzed by a thought that believes that thoughts can only be beliefs for example…I suggest the smallest segment of thought is not recognizable as a thought but contains a necessary essence that makes it so…as for the parenthesis, it was more of a flag to trigger an event at a later stage. Still working on a real answer for any of this, which may never truly come but as we close in over time, more impressive results keep “popping up”. Encoded within is the need for a slight expansion of contained logic that contains visions of triangle tessellations.

…until I return to the meat of this discourse, I offer this up as small jerky to chew on…

…next I plan to answer the other post, supra…before the new year, I hope…concernant les apparitions…

Excellent.

So transcriptively imminent from Dostoevsky’s ‘Notes from Underground’ Buddhistic formation through Schpenharain romantic revival through Sartre’s sad reductive efforts.

Had to write some reaction this was compelling beyond description, almost in sync to the point of conflating imminence and transcendence , in an effort to perceive a phenominal nihilized form of any model.
Such sync resulting a demotion from the ‘fabrication’ for lack of a better word if any framing, epoche of the immenant and transcendent mix , as a coding, or modeling reduction in a penomenolohically expressed signal.?

I am not under any illusion to voluntarily intend such a state, feel as if something pulling up beyond recognition in any frame of reference, or epoche or within a contextually infinite series of quanta.

Note to others: I wish I could pull this down to earth, but realization is hard to come by there, nowadays.

Hope to work on it in more emathically riverside ways, but this referential inference was spell bonding. Hope it never stops it’s haunting effect.

Much time has elapsed and to this, I should return. At least oil gears of thought. Happy to start with > first thing that comes to me based on near past reckoning.

I have periodically come back to apparitions within my head. It forms many thoughts for me, not excluding what appear to be zombie-like ghost people that currently it seems, roam earth lost. Among these figures, are and it is obvious, people that make sure not to forget. Such lack of forgetting, as is apparent, is now causing more of late, next set of problems to contemplate. Welcome to twenty twenty-two, we could say.

Surely we had to bring some problem with us from the year past. Drama queens in control of zombies…and in all, hiding behind the act…of a serious face that is meant to reassure. We should deal with “things” so as not to be fooled and two wrongs do not one right make…by nature of an automatic rule, formations are not always formed by attractions but also repulsions. New rich just read and act on patterns and consumer make this easy for them.

Here I materialize a thought process parallel to “the question” and more process need to be formed for me before “the question”. Une question d’apparition - a matter of appearance…

…as it arrives at my head, in waiting, to enter :-k

Patterns apperitions, repulsions, attractions,materialize,more process formed befite the question of apperition of appearance, lack of forgetting, the appearance , hiding behind the face a serious act, not excluding a zombie , a hidden power in the remembrance of things, arrives at my head waiting,- these are all fragments and they could be put together…

Taken apart singularly meaningful
Attach anything to fit.

But the reality binds it binds into an unprecedented role blinding in it’s binding : no idea how:

So solution? Draw a circle around it strong as was drawn around Brunhilda for such love not perish.

A sacred ring of fire, less not loose it’s memory as you say: and then someone may if interested be let in.

Mostly though the warning not to renter will stop any one coups supposing, when it be decoded into similarly patterned .

Saw something deleted about super duper AI machines so not be fooled she can talk you into releasing, even if, and besides sleep on it tomorrow being another day followed by night.

I swear live will get us through when it’s set up like that.

It is only that which keeps it going.

Thought of when things settle down a bit and they think I will betray a trust, well come again.

Have so much to say but ran out a moment.

But after word opened my window to sound of crickets playing their summer idyll so much out of character but not here in the California of January 2029, while my folks back in Paul bunyan’s land are sleeping under blankets of fleecy white brrrrrrr.

That’s about as much remembrances of past times can evoke just now. Tempus fugit.