Formation

ERD

recode

See this cloud resembles a brain(and a mushroom) and look…it is connected(mycelium)…to what surrounds it(hyphae). Immersed in its environment and affected by the atmosphere. Flow >

I am pondering something inspiring. Not to be likened to what people call brain fog. Not to be likened to a cloudy mind. I am thinking again of the formation - not too different from a cloud formation. Cloud formations change and sometimes we see shapes in them - they take on their own geometry. Knowledge formations change and sometimes we see patterns in them - they too take on their own geometry and they too are affected by the atmosphere. The brain/mind part of us, as a part of its body, and its body as a part of its atmosphere. Inspired by my vacations to the clouds where I immerse myself in the atmosphere and enjoy the formations.

Natural and easily recognizable…

…seeing…forming…recognizing…

…word for yesterday…judgment…word for today…tensor…word for tomorrow…unknown…

As above, so below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_pGRMlCM3U

< > < > presence < > < >

I imagine people squabbling with each other…

…each in their own Chinese room…

…oblivious…

…each experiencing their own divided consciousness

…or even a diminished consciousness, which may help us in pondering, why every now and then, we can miss things in less certain states…

…back to my cloud…

…word for yesterday…tensor…word for today…unseen…word for tomorrow…unknown…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvsyamoEDg

- today the cloud is everywhere -

including down there - bringing forth a habitat - for a multitude

With…

…all its substance - forever and infinite…
…all are big and all are small and all is it, alive, forming, and reforming, and all in love with itself, and yet all at war with itself…dancing with its surroundings, immersed in its atmosphere and at home with all the elements…the elements are itself and itself is all…the elements come and the elements go but never at the same time. All can be at peace for a while when it finds its host. All are many and all are one and its host is one and its host is many. All will always be infinite, resonating through the ages…infinite. Forever memories and forever emotions…images, sounds, tastes, smells and a touch of happiness, sadness and anger, and calm. All its senses of such being the case once upon a time and the now and forevermore. It is always sensing everything and is never knowing itself. With nearly all the knowledge and only three last questions for now…why is it here, how is it here and what is it here…

…and there…

…word for yesterday…unseen…word for today…determined…word for tomorrow…unknown…

…vergissmeinnicht…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuC21bNk1-M

What is here is meaning to be here.

A conscious understanding is not the full story for man.

Meaning is in the depths; We can surface ideas that partially explain that which is - that which is, is all.

Knowledge comes from outside the awareness.

We predict and recognize - imagine and rationalize…we too, must simply be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QugLFzedHzk

The only signal which can come through the various colors of aNY Tibetian like dead book, is, that : this forum’s progression , as, co-dependently associated with the foregoing, is alive and intimately connected to the happenings of the ‘here & now’

The invisible ink covers the problem of light coming through the separation between the forest and the trees. In fact, there is no forest dark enguf, with foliage sufficient to block all colors of pure light.

What does this say about the light for which an analogous concept may have been around long before the Greeks? I think it says that no matter what book it is if it contains truth then it contains truth. I believe the only requirement is the ability to see the light. No matter what someone says to you or me, can you or I see any truth in what they are saying? I have collected many truths over time from many books and people.

It is important for our own ideas to be complementary to each other. That we have made enough useful and accurate judgments to overcome any unuseful and false judgments left behind.

We don’t stop learning - superior thinking and transcendence rely on this. Anybody else can just define their enlightenment to me because I would not experience it in the same way.

When humankind prefers a delusion over the truth…we have arrived at a tragedy. We are at war with ourselves and each other. Disagreements only arise through corruption.

Lastly, we can not all be right just as not one of us can be right - meeting in the middle does not really suffice either. This in itself is something to ponder…

…especially when more than ninety percent of people know that a person jumping off of a tall cliff would kill that person - no ifs or buts about it.

And yes, the cliff has to be high enough to kill that person.

…word for yesterday…determined…word for today…truth…word for tomorrow…unknown…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39TNNOr4N-g

Existence is not our pet - we can not tame it - it is not to be domesticated.

Nonetheless, I am still happy to enjoy these Russian dolls:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hxX7-92kE[/youtube]

That and I love the sound.

:smiley:

Another weird experience is looking in a mirror and seeing something beyond the regular self…

…this happened to me…

…it was like the realization of myself was the strongest it had ever been…

…even beyond that…

…I saw what amounted to one possible me…

…this experience was trying to tell me that this was not the only possible me…

…this was possibly the clearest and most realistic experience in my life - all the rest of my life would have felt nearly superficial compared to this one experience…

…if it were not for the many experiences that escaped the monotonous and seemingly endless days that blended into one, separated only by sleep.

The Dream

I am reminded of the time that I read about the dream of the urinating monkey. Dreaming about a urinating monkey is nothing new; we have all had this dream. It seems to occur throughout our lives many times. Having this dream of a monkey urinating may have a much more profound meaning than what would occur to us, as a first thought. The unconscious mind can produce some of the most weird and wonderful situations in your dreams. After awakening, you should spend some time pondering all the elements in your dream so that you arrive at a meaningful interpretation of your dream and what deeper significance it has concerning your life. The interpretation of dreams is often used in psychoanalysis to assist doctors in understanding their patients. When you are awake there is no way for you to access the contents of your unconscious mind and this is why it is very important to write down all the essential elements of your dream as soon as you wake up. You must recognize that there is a great amount of meaning contained within the dream of the urinating monkey.

The unconscious mind is home alone when you sleep and goes to work building meaning for you and your life.

One should also bear in mind that this dream might have less significance than we would sometimes expect as it could be the simple case that you just needed to urinate while you were sleeping - when this happens the dream can be attributed to a basic physical necessity. So you are probably wondering at this point what it means when you dream of a gorilla urinating instead of a monkey - this is usually indicative of a more intense need to urinate - it is reasonable to assume that you need to wake up and move to the bathroom/toilet in an orderly and organized fashion…or indeed chaotically panic and run if it is too much to tolerate.

…because, you know, we all dream of primates urinating…

:laughing:

…word for yesterday…truth…word for today…dream…word for tomorrow…unknown…

Chariots of Fire? No…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lVQCjyD6Qs[/youtube]

Ευάγγελος Οδυσσέας Παπαθανασίου

…the principles of fives…

I have been toying with a concept I call “the principles of fives”. I call it this because I want to make a representation that there are not necessarily a single set of five principles. There are multiple sets that contain five principles - this is dependent on the purpose given for using five principles. If you think for long enough or even take a look around you whether that be via the internet, the regular use for your eyes or read a book or whatever you may eventually come across things that are represented in sets of five. So where do I place formation in a set of five? Let me show you…

• Quintessence
  • Particles
  • Atoms
  • Molecules
  • Formations

I treat this in a particular way in that formations and quintessence are constituents of each other. As you move down the list each thing will contain the last but will always contain quintessence. Quintessence will always contain formations. This has a deeper aspect to it that not everyone will grasp. To get access to the knowledge contained within, one needs certain active faculties available to decode the information contained within.

In saying all of this - some things are likely to be obvious to some of you. I have always liked the five-pointed star shape as I have many other shapes.

Shapes, numbers, relations, words, and music each speak the same language to me.

…word for yesterday…dream…word for today…music…word for tomorrow…unknown…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA

…atmosphere…

Philosophical Fives

1. Utopian: for the chickenshits - just agree with them, it is the easiest way to avoid them getting butthurt or overtly(even though they think they are able to hide something) defensive.
    1. Light-hearted: what I revert to, oftentimes, from normal to avoid rabbit holes.
  • invisible-level - where we appear to be at the moment…

1. Normal: where I feel compelled to be by others about sixty-five percent of the time.
    1. Paradigm breaking: fun but not enough…oftentimes, also results in butthurt…also, when there is nothing else to do it can be fun to break an already broken paradigm.
    1. Nightmare: where I would prefer to be as long as something gets achieved in a relatively short amount of time. I have my limits too…

It is of course good to be compassionate to your fellow man and be prepared to withhold judgments at any time - you never know what you can learn in any of the above cases.

There are levels above these as well as levels below these but they are painful and pitiful respectively but I think this is sufficient for forums and other forms of social media…

Note: these particular fives appear to be a modern phenomenon - not obviously formed by easily determined patterns in the mind…somehow formed within the last twenty-six years(approximately).

…word for yesterday…music…word for today…nightmare…word for tomorrow…unknown…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6D445N9oZY

…that is correct…nightmare…

:laughing:

Today I learned that when Putin takes a lie detector test, the polygraph technician confesses everything.

That ‘s better then what occured under Sztalin, where all the writers that ’ authored’ his ideas were eliminated over fear of exposure.

In thinking about this formation and subsequent reformations I find my mind meandering through time to nineteenth-century tsarist Russia, as recognized by readers of Turgenev, Tolstoy, and Dostoevsky. Aligning mental patterns to the political, ethnic, and economic facets - then proceeding to move forward to observe Russia’s arrival into the twentieth century under the rule of Nicholas II, Emperor.

Off the cuff, and for reasons that could be fit for some equal to the aforementioned three, which in proper hands could offer some foundation to proper simulated material------'it could even stimulated a Mowk like retiscence on the hubris of recollection; but let’s not forget the attitude of Peter I,

Or even Ivan the terrible.

The last Tsar’s fate indicated a gross disequilibrium between very archaic passions of Russian folk mystery and magic, and the Ruling Classes later naive representation in the underlying faith that supported them.

Maybe the 18t h century was archytipically. suggestive first in Paris vis Marie Antoniette then the later Romanov Tsarina with her magical infatuation with Rasputin.

Now to Your suggestion to dig for literary enscriptions: other than Stalin writing under ithers’penmenship, I can only call out a wild guess with some far off analysis suggesting Elizabeth I as the synonym for Shakespeare.

Leading to an reformed contention that lead to a philosophicphilosophically. reduced aka, as in George sand and Kierkegaard.

Solution may be elsewhere from udentifiabke duplicity to formal change sough after between lines, to hide political activism on the pain of death.

In any case, we could travel all the way back to Rus’ - Vladimir of Kyiv and his many headaches dealing with those people back then. What a turnaround to the current day. I could follow any literary inscriptions from then. The writing gets deeper as we move forward - many magnificent informative works. Weaving through this thread, ha, weaving with this thread…interweaving…not always blending too closely…

…reminds me; people squabbling with each other…but…Ivan killing those he did not like…some character…

I hope encode that You may not be impressed with my Hawaii 5 0 typed descriptions, im opposite to being loaded, my son is taking me on a job filled vacation babysitting grandkids.

Nothing like hitting the surf or anything like it. Therefore apart from usual , will be grounded probably to room duty. I feltsuch qualification be made public within ILP circles.

Trying again without specs.:

me no paraphrases : encode_decode :

“In thinking about this formation and subsequent reformations I find my mind meandering through time to nineteenth-century tsarist Russia, as recognized by readers of Turgenev, Tolstoy, and Dostoevsky. Aligning mental patterns to the political, ethnic, and economic facets - then proceeding to move forward to observe Russia’s arrival into the twentieth century under the rule of Nicholas II, Emperor.”

A general sense developing from The cultural Capitol, Paris, culminating with tHe Revolution, sweeping the steppes, from the enlightened cultural figures, Neoplatonism on the rise, to effect those antimonarchial subjects as close to a slave mentality as serfs can get, to Ross and throw over the boyars, the princes and the Star himself.
No wonder Ivan was out of his timely hateful. forceful subjegation, and as Prince Myshkin the Idiot try to recapture the time of Romantic victimhood for the last time, conducive to the harrowing vision of aristocracy’s diminishment.

But even more down to the point may be the beginning of the descent of the transcendental , middle of the role of intensionally projected ideas about constructions connected by the very authorities building them up.

Aww man, that is great - I do hope you enjoy yourself at least.

:smiley: