l the th
ings it
d
idn’t
s
ay!

AllwrappedupinoneOK

That’s a good as it gets, Meno.

Karma is Karma, is justice being served.
No consent violation -
It’s just what you deserved
Nature’s retribution
Remember, what you sow
Is coming back to settle
There’s a long long way to go.
Okay? :slight_smile:

Some people are so hypersensitive that they feel guilty for any privilege and they send themselves to hell realms to balance it out.

That has nothing to do with karma.

Some people take on the burdens of everyone else so that person don’t have to go to hell.

That’s not what they deserve.

You’re an extremely arrogant poster when it comes to “people just get what they deserve therefor I don’t have to think about it or do anything about it”

Do you have any idea how much suffering is endured by others to allow you to speak one fucking sentence in this world?

No.

You don’t.

And I hope you never do.

OK :slight_smile:

Better still, Ec - Okey dokey. :slight_smile:

I shall consider myself fortunate, that in this world of non-consent violation, which you wish to create, you did not refer to me as - a “fucking cunt.”

Is that Oh Kay? :slight_smile:

I don’t see you as a “fucking cunt”.

When people get to my level of consciousness, they take one of two routes:

1.) I need as many commiserative friends as possible, so I’ll send them to hell realms to make a new friend, as many friends as possible.

2.) this person won’t understand me in a commiserative way (which will make me feel lonelier) but at least they had a decent life.

OK Computer

U called

How u doin on Celine?

He wrote ‘America’ without setting foot !

On Celine, I stopped when he got to America, but I’ll go back . . .

not ok

It was Kafka who wrote ’ amerika’ sorry, whatever must i have been thinking , sorry babe.

Ok now?

yessum

Kafka…i like the nano-bug one.

The nanotechnology bug one?

I’d hate to pretend to know, unless I have to, but then again that’s OK too.

Ok. Yes. What are we saying OK/yes to again?

We are saying that if tech bugs can be changed from people, that it would lessen the impact of assuming that cyborgs as playthings could; be just measures of real dynamic fiction, and stop pretending that sometime in the future they could actually happen.

This takes us back in time when a picture called ‘The Fly’ , a huge scandal fi terror flick made such a large impact on across the board audiences.

The premonition came way before, can. 1958, and that’s what 50 plus years ago.

But I meant more by it, ok for now, generally I guess.