Demonic retribution - an allegory ( rated xxx)

I took this off because in re-reading it, I found it offensive and without merit I took it down I think in a timely manner, and I am almost sure no one read it. Sorry for the inconvenient haste.

Uh, I read it and now I will have nightmares. Thanks a lot. :confused:

I’m sorry about that, I wish that You hadn’t read it.
Try to for get it.It was tasteless and offensive.
I don’t even know why I wrote it, but guess thinking of the guy across the street made me.

Please don’t think it has any personal implications.
Thank You.

I read it meno.

That’s the thing with hypocrisy in life…

It gives you a dark side.

I also read it - I was shocked! :laughing:

Ecmandu… don’t we all have a dark side?

Me too. I read it.

And the irony [for me] is that it was one of those rare posts from you that I was actually able to understand.

Dark or not.

Besides, kings and queens and religious fanatics get what they deserve.

Or beneath the 7 th veil.

Now ladies and gentlemen of the jury.

The truth be told.

But there is no truth in the inaffable. None whatsoever. And the reason for the deletaion e as…

Actually partially differentiated, could be traced back, traced back monumentally.

So…when going back , you discover a glitch,maybe even a nice guy could conceivably discover:

That it is reductionist in the americanization of Emily type mibset, setting a bad example by a resurgent Erica type fear of flight, ending in Vienna …

Told her backward look is reading from the bottom up, already been to cute Warsaw suburb where the air still stinks of human flesh…

But retrace steps from this incredible leveling of immigrated shell shock right after ellis, little ellis, tiny, island.

Overlooking the cranes heart, that heart covered by the darkness at noon, a noon which maybe even the religious right and left can’t figure, Kafka or not.

So back there befire the bird was painted that nauseating grey, due to the Pooh boy reducing after tiny alleys took hiatus to a new level of deorivity.

Not to be confused: the conscious to subconscious blackouts leading to onanustic disgust of the lonely runner, malady not discussed esoterically for fear of demonic retribution.

So the faustian trick will work this time?

You bet, for one time in Manila on top of a high mountain in Beverly hills, yes , threw sticks three times and all three times the wish, the most fervent wish for enlightenement was granted.

Adding to that the series of obvious miracles are becoming, to a proof positive to a developing man as a hole, in a hile, extricating from it, like a Dante or a Plato trying to assist the one who they wisdom less they took, out of fear of hemlock.

Shy lock and hem lick are like confusing Levi Strauss jeans with the original: Levi bruhl creations.

Not to be outdone the regression pauses at Ulysses abd she sees more perhaps then him

The partially differentiated or cut seam to pause, perhaps willingly, perhaps intentionally a bit, not for effect,

But, maybe ran out of space, and even the time that cuts it up into fragments which can never be reassambled perhaps

Some said that’s nothing like being in and out of consciousness and she said maybe it’s a matter of censoring and denial abd looking for an author it at least a transcriber or even a typyst programming some incredibly potential manuscript in original hand or through a lost islanv’s relic found by Caruso Robinson.

Ulysses the flower below, the blooming virago flower who should not replicate the cross wearer who, held responsible fir a crack in the cosmic egg, structural slight, …

Like a perfect diamond hiding the minutest flaw, hidden it, but down the line, and prevented from exposing it for cutting it further will devalue it too dramatically to maje it wirth, down the line that omnious hidden secret, will prompt automatically the fixed stone to step unto the next floating oubbke, which,

If stepped on too long will sink , so quickly step unto the next one si that the other side if the tiny island can be reached

Abd that is the moat around the castle, the water fukked with dangerous crokodiles and dragons while an ashen white blond strung out of a towering infernal balcony lets down the bakciny, walking tears of rivers, refreshing to dragons below, shut up fir centuries become the sage that must truck the contract.

Course by reason of Christian dictrine, is not the contract broken for he is forgiven , since back then he had no knowledge as to the fine orint?

N I inkling.

Not at all.

But she goes down, slides down into the enchantment if the surrounding firest, and manages to come back before Angelina returns.

thanks for reading it and I must say that although out of an element if guilt I wrote other than the one i filled the vacuum left by the deleetion, there were tacticak, even strategic reasons for the delution abd when it 's all over i will reveal the method behind it.

There is really a method that I must at the end if the rainbow of assurance, that the method should be revealed.

Guess Peacegirl put me up to it. She triggered whatever was kind of pent up,

Again it has to be a tactical error that revealing too much tok soon will cause minimally heartburn, maximally much much more.

Note of comfort to fans: I took a copy of it , and is safes and sound minded, ready to replace.

But something tells me not to get too comfortable on hastily displayed laurels.

NO!

And I thought you would have missed a reading, hoping that maybe only one person ( wendy) may have caught it in that brief couldnt have been over 5 minute interval while it was uo.

So please, forget it and please don’t even think about why I consider sensetive to the point of even swearing to secrecy.

Please! And I am being really honesthere, in no uncertain terms I must have your promise to refrain on anything dealing with what I supposed an unnoticed outburst of anger.

A talk with Carleas regarding this matter would arrest NY sincerety, with whom I discussed it on a past occasion.

Thank You Iambigious!

darelydio, the same request goes to you, not that I have any doubts about anyone that may have read it.

You as well Ec, & please don’t make a video out of it as a special request to you perso-
nally!

Now that’s more like it!

As The Tragically Hip once cryptically put it themselves lyrically…

“Interesting and sophisticated
Refusing to be celebrated
It’s a monumental big screen kiss
It’s so deep, it’s meaningless”

youtu.be/Dy-KGZzJTrI

Menu, it can happen that I struggle to grasp the meaning of one or two of your posts. On this occasion I understand exactly what you were trying to say! :slight_smile:

Yeah… we’re all hypocrites. The work is never done.

The root of hatred, self or other, is cognitive dissonance, hypocrisy, contradiction.

I’m happy to be understood for once, there is absolutely nothing to be duplicitous about , Darleydoo.

& I did not intend to imply otherwise. See how a misplaced comma can turn comments about so abruptly? But maybe whoever would read this as well, I shall not retract it.

But the fear of the doubtful , the subtly devious manner in which our soul can become prevy to those forces out there, who are able to convert by devious rhetoric that subvert our guard and in they come.

The unknown forces, are in constant battle, and they actually can attack, by a sleight of hand those who are sensitive enough to hear them
by guarding through filters of a special kind tailor made for their unique kind. Most of them are determined to become like that by karmik foces, of long series of incarnations.

Even those which are type specific and manufactured by mirror effects to recognize you …
The unseen world ironically can be focused to reality by the use of cognitive mirroring, which demarerializes images into conceptual entities and vuca versa

Ecmandu:

Not in that order, but yes, and sometimes in conjunction with outside forces, actual or implicated, who are potentially demonic. spiritually dead, to themselves and othets: namely the living dead, .

These are mortified relics from the past, and whenever they let you become aware that you know their arrival, you must not fear them, love them, even if they try to confuse you by pretending to be loved ones.

When adepts reach a certain stage of spiritual development, but not yet ready to avail themselves through graduated sequance of understanding Buddha nature by the figuring of the 3 altars of buddhas, and their relationship, then, the highest ones can be directly apprehended and channeled through focusing into their most exalted energies.

But constant study afterwards is required to fill in the instantly generated gaps formed.

For comment on the ‘dark side’ I made these peculiar sounding comments, which atone the above mentioned hypocracy, so it should not come as a surprise, after the understood portion above.

Don’t we all, iam? Some would argue/suggest that Karmic forces are not selective - they are at work everywhere, at all times. She/he/It (the Law) has eternity in which to conduct it’s business. That said, many don’t tend to believe in Karma… we’ll leave it open to interpretation! :slight_smile:

Ecmandu, I wasn’t calling you a hypocrite.

best wishes - derleydoo :slight_smile:

_
Da F? :laughing:

I didn’t read it, but I think it for the best.

Was it anything like this: knowthyself.forumotion.net/t293 … uish-anger which I had the (dis)pleasure of gazing my eyes upon…

No MarsH , nothing like that, it was much more of a kind of politically infused anger display, minus all the euphamisms.

I don"t even remember it was such a long time ago, but it’s wrapped up with demonic elements with which this boy is cursed with.

I know one thing, though, he cannot help but create a manage of feeling in one that comes closest to a descriptive effected attitude that can be best described as an intense love hate ; with one smake like rising as soon as the other ebbs.
Then alternating in vicious rhythmic beats that can bring in a horrible migraine.