Who will snuff out the last remaining light?

[ unquenchable silence ]

Woke up a harsh alarm clock the light of dawn breaking the spell.

Tried to hit snooze but in haze hit radio & blasted with Wake Me Up When September Ends.

“Silence is worse; all truths that are kept silent become poisonous”

almost thought that you slept through last summer or are hibernating till next october; but then this >>>>>>>

youtu.be/jVO8sUrs-Pw

In fact when sourced, the realpolitical sources are connected to their resourceful effects of the supposed link of the dreams sweetly as in midsummer- why need anyone wish to wake up from their prophetic slumbers?

Sure be scared very scared, for some can not etherialize their machine tooled bodies; and frequently obsessive to return to cogito’s poisonous incrptionous designed dasein;

But the eschatologically developed air-conditioned nightmare does rest on solid foundations , lasting vale; a deterministic recall to earlier sweated times of early springs promise.

At the point when all that becomes modernly , absurdly liberating, the compressive clasping embrace of liberating freedom becomes a frightening rejoinder to the closing scape of the scope of the closing of a bichamerally minded pretty sky somewhere lost .

So tedious to be coerced from an inner light not to compel a self to censure one’s own predeliction to attempt to express the hidden.

So inaudible that silence repeatedly echoing that immediate future that needs to advance to, and return for minor adjustments to hit the mark?

Okokokokok.

I rest the case for light at the early dawn as muting that silence; that ticks away the all ; the fears of all the worlds.

Hark burn all those freedom books?

Tangentially, if above this, somehow compatibility approaching some sense of what is going on in the life in the day; to sense but with no sense of the pressures sandwiched upon that duplex with maybe some faunt sense of what kant be, …

It’s Husserl’s mode that sensed the castle’s kafkaeque’s alchemy, the moat snapping krokodiles around holy mother Russia.

The idiot challenges all through the cauldron of desires: and I dare You to redirect through fear and trembling to realize the best and only method is to shut off all flow; and let seminal thoroughfares discount the volume almost to the point where the nuances of desired objects will enhance and recharge the real move toward a renewed aesthetician paradign .

The series idiocy; the tedium stillness then broken and the images fantastuque be not then be anchored, but revealed in fabulous glow of the resourced power of the reason for the stone’s throw away of it’s very source.

Thus the philosophers’ stone angled and skipping over the mirrored blue ice crystal.

and lastly but not firstly what presumptions necessitate a verbiage of this dimension but a fate, a morganic Fata, that which conspires to be as is compelled every step of the way; to strangle and hold the self into a muted position by such virtue alone and not as if rising to the occasion from the commonplace totality that can not The One imagine to behold?

Nausea is that strangle hold, of which the positive is de-differentiated? For that reason alone the flow goes on, it must.

I hope you have someone who understands all your references. Or can/will.

Bet she’s/‘d be a handful & 1/2, though.

I don’t have anyone like that. But, there is a sense where standing over it can lead to more resources then standing under it.
Please let me explain. One has to make a stand, either go forward from myths , enigmatically forward as a backword look could equivocate.

March into the flow of the future perfect, or, try to fill the progressive gaps in the under-ground formations.

When backing, the reintegration of the modern with the ancient levels the field , regardless of how that field is per(pre)cited. Take your pick and see, test which way it goes.
Decnontroled the movement descending , probably against those whose fear of sanctioning Mr, Charles Darwin would fall on deaf ears.

I would be surprised any one who could/ would understand this current phenomena to be a singular point of view.

What resources? What does source-resource mean?

What does anything you say mean?

youtu.be/2nG7aix-VO4

I can’t be bribed or blackmailed but there’s this part of me who refuses to believe that you would ever go there.

Are you trying to piss me off? Zero point.

Stop saying weird unintelligible junk I have to decode gahhhhhh!!!

brain explodes

Please77 , disappointment is catching. I could do worse with the thought that a deliberate use of countered intelligence may serve as a bettered form of what they used to call as an inelegant but safe way to recluse.

Another surprise of undelightful relieveence…

Go where? To try to build bridge from darkness to some faint hope to apprehend the light?

I hate April Fools Day.

Reply to OP:

Only thing worse than ever-inverting opposite day is endless layers of meaningless pseudo-innuendo ricocheting off into madness. Plausible deniability…when it’s raining scaredy cats and bullies… throw apples & oranges at ‘em. Lemons… the whole lot, plus the kitchen sink.

Only ethical use is the funny papers when straight outta tp cuz way too much fruit.

There is undeniably something very fuzzy in this argument and instinctively can only grasp one rotten apple in the bunch that revolves around the meaning of ‘invention’ but I will meditate on that notion trying to confirm some propositional value.

Two rights don’t make a wrong; although the alternative has more latent clarity.

This simplicity is pregnant with complexity and who knows weather there is some reason for early termination of the topic.

I always resist the urge to placate for the afternoon mess of the placenta may bring about more conflict rather than the opposite. , just mentioning iambigious on passing, merely referential , off course.

PS: the apple does not fall far from the tree.

That course ought to be to understand the usage of the pregnant conception of ‘invention’

If necessity is the mother of invention, who is its father? I’ma say … Chance.

Now that’s a stumper. Gotta think about that. Why is it the simplest things turn out to be the most complex?

& vice versa