Worth Repeating

If you had to repeat one day you’ve already lived for eternity, describe it. If you wouldn’t relive any of the days you’ve already lived, describe the day you would be willing to repeat for eternity. Nothing new from day to day like the variations on Groundhog’s Day—instead, same details erry day.

My perfect day is every new day being a day I want.

Not just one day.

Describe a day you want.

My perfect day is getting everything I want for all different days without consequence to anyone.

And what is everything you want?

I just told you. And this is when I realize you’re dense.

I want everyday to be different and on that day, I want what I want at the expense of nobody.

Let me put this to you as clearly as I can.

I need at least one example of something that you want that is at the expense of nobody.

I’ve told you repeatedly that you can do harm reduction in a reality like this, but anything you do will be at the expense of someone. That’s why this is a hell realm.

No way out, unless you restructure all of existence itself.

You can’t name a single thing you want that would not be at the expense of anyone?

You have a bajillion options, dude. Try them. Don’t knock them UNTIL you try them. Try at least one a day. Tell me what you thought.

Let me know if you need ideas. Charles said rubbing his belly is a good start.

Do you even know what the pleasurable exclusive access problem is?

The thing that sends us to hell forever if we don’t change existence structurally?

It’s not funny stuff.

The best option we have is hell/damage mitigation unless we change all of existence structurally forever.

I’m in full protection mode (none of you are) and I’m still being sent to hell realms aside from the fact that a hyper empath can’t possibly go to heaven if anyone is suffering.

Everybody who wants a cat can get a cat. Or they can pet someone’s outside cat.

If what you want is too costly & would make others jealous, pick something free that anyone can enjoy.

There’s lots of stuff like that. Can’t you fill your brain up with free & plentiful stuff & stop obsessing over the other expensive & rare stuff?

Pretty sure I win this free debate anyone could have participated in if they wanted to.

Not even close Ichthus. Even my indoor cat is murdering micro organisms in its body to survive. Billions. Everyday. Most of them innocent.

This type of reality structure is murder, murder, murder.

Charles says you have to let me borrow him for emotional support reasons. Until dawn. Thanks.