Can dogs think phenominally?

_
I agree with Sculptor… it’s sound advice. Why care what your neighbour thinks?

Thanks MagsJ and Sculptor. Your advice is helpful, but does not eliminate the way I feel.

Incidentally ‘Abbey’ was a syndicated newspaper columnist, featured as "Dear Abbey’ for decades, and people used to write to get for advice.

The fact is , as you may know Sculptor, having once lived in the city of angels, it has lost it’s small town athmosphere, and even transplanted New-Yorkers comment on how it bears increasing resemblance to the big apple day by day.

So, the fragile relationships a new guy in town managed to construct, can be voided by a wrong look or comment.

My family is trying not to fall back into. an Adams
family type notice, whereas all have to go through this type of initial presumption.

So I take Sculptors suggestion to heart. and seek out the opportunity to obviously talk to and about the dog, and only if the unnamed bombshell is facing toward me, and hopefully out of sight of dear hubby.

Thanks again guys.

_
Lol

…the way you feel about the situation or the blonde?

After having experienced a misunderstanding or two, from neighbours, I went back to keeping to myself… save for the neighbours on either side and across from me, whom I ensure to keep at a comfortable un-overfamiliar distance.

Both. The situation is more pressing, and the misunderstanding of that situation may wrest with the blonde

She is no dummy like people think of Marylin Monroe PR Diana Does ; not to suppose their act fooled anybody but the then current bobby-soxers, however , at this point, really, London is not comperable with Los Angeles

People simply can not go around pretending to sideline the situation.

See, MagsJ , how phenominally naive or better described -stupid i can get.

On rereading my prior post, how degrading and possibly fictitious the way it can be misread.

If that’s the cased i regret when my vampire comes out in full force.

Maybe the bombshell thought about it along the same lines. Maybe i’m conducive by some kind of inner inauthenticity to speak in terms of the 'is-ought world of experience.

The question may be asked is prior to the possible phenomenal think in of the dog, need a phenomenal duplicity of man’s (mine) and others’ be included ?

In fact , men could be phenominally stupid before that being attributed to dogs. But that may be stretching it to show gaps in their snarls.

youtu.be/yFaGHnbcnIs

“Misread” is spin which focuses the fault away from yourself to the reader.
You’d do better being less of a windbag, and saying what you mean.

It does not matter where you live. You can get that small town experience whereso ever you may be.
It all depends on your scope, your reach and your choice of friends. But mostly your willingness to explore.

I give you the following tip: You should have a gay callboy come and have sex with him at your big window at the moment when the said woman comes with her dog and can see you.

I hope I could help you with this.

“Shhhhhh, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

It!

Not with her big marine and his son , just out ( of basic from camp pendleton ) leaving dog poop all over my front yard.

Wasn’t that helpful for you?

Or you put a muscular workman on your roof and keep calling out to him: “High”. And when the said woman passes by again, she knows that she is not meant.

But it’s likely the best that you just forget about the “hi” thing.

What do you think?

How many dogs are underdogs?

The dogs shown in the following film are not underdogs at all.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wht1H25ir3w[/youtube]

Really. Maybe You and every postman who tries to bait the dogs on their route to peacefully pass mail, bring bones of signs of understanding of dog psychology, wherein they know little about whitmanesque digital acceptance, nor of Catholic dogma, forcing gay priests and straight ones from geniflecting with anyone but Jesus.

Who has been commented obtrusively to love his beloved disciple apostle, John.

Does anyone nowedays think about wether Christ read or was at all familiar with Plato’s ladder of love?

At any rate this is post Stonewall for at least 50 years, and only scattered vestiges remain among those who still bark for a reinvented America.

youtube.com/shorts/ooptlyk–48?feature=share

youtube.com/shorts/F0452kOXh-w?feature=share

youtube.com/shorts/spP3QHD9UNE?feature=share

ANy species that dream can think phenomenally.
Dogs dream.
Therefore dogs can think phenomenally.

youtube.com/watch?v=C3SFXwdAqro

I suppose, even half breeds?

What is a half breed?

One half of a fully bred dawg.now I just know yoy’all be expectin’ more, but i’m on the road jus’ now.
I would think pre breeds excel in some things, whereas part or mixed breeds do better in others

Got here to Park City, Utah, my partner and I travel a lot nowedays, now that the kids are supposed to be grown.

So as times alotted, will try to explicate myself from my dryer then usual reply.

There is a philosophical problem with the term.
Half of anything is also half of something else.
All dogs are whole, except one that are chopped in half with an such things as buzz saws.

Generally speaking “cross breeds” as they are known can have what breeders call hybrid vigour. But this usually relies on a more natural environment which removes weaknesses.