What came first...

Higher shelved ones become near impossible to see not to speak of being reachable, …
As a matter of opinion they may have been shelved in a past, at the same time.
Course falling , is always a concern.

Don’t look at me. Look at him.

I did , it was invisible in a red and green turned brown place. I thought for a second I was in hell but it was from a refiner’s fire’.

You know the Infinite Well :heart:

Yes, but not in the sense that most people associate with knowledge, but through my heart,
that gained some light from darkness.

The latter of course.

:slight_smile: Why am I just now seeing this?

Are you just gonna leave it like that without explaining your thinking?

THE CHICKEN IS THE E-

Oh, it’s a different question.

shhh I’m watching a Christopher Nolan movie.

A clue in here tektonics.org/jesusclaims/trinitydefense.php

Wanna know why they don’t wanna call aminal language LANGUAGE? Cuz then they’d have to explain how it GOT THERE. DNA says: AwkWORD!

A word without a mind is a pretty mindless word :slight_smile:

dancing

If You mind, It matters, if I don’t mind it ; it doesen’t matter ~ one way or another.

youtu.be/FGa5qi-kBSE

Ok but what if I mind that it (something you do that I mind) doesn’t matter to you?

Also: Why do what doesn’t matter?

Lying to yourself.

1.Because it doesen’t matter one way or another. So it dies matter to You, if You mind it, but by minding it , it does matter to You(if I do it)

But I don’t mind either if I mind it or not( do it or not~whatever i am doing)>>>>> but I don’t mind doing it or not>>>>>but if I don’t mind not doing it, as well>>>>>You shouldn’t mind if I am not doing it or doing it~because You only mind what I M doing and You can not be certain I am doing it: there for You can not mind what I am not necessarily doing; .You can but You’d look pretty silly minding that what I am not doing.[You can mind why I am not doing it, though]

2.something may not matter (that You mind) but since I don’t mind if I am doing it or not, it may not matter if I do it or not.

3.i am only lying to myself if I mind something which I only mind when I am doing it; but in case I am not doing it , I can’t mind it, since I can only mind something which I am doing.

The referee (Ec’s cat Charlie) declares me the winner of whatever just happened. He also gives you side eye and says to definitely not trust you. He’s pretty sure you won’t mind one way or the other.

77 says:

“The referee (Ec’s cat Charlie) declares me the winner of whatever just happened. He also gives you side eye and says to definitely not trust you. He’s pretty sure you won’t mind one way or the other”

Meno say:

"OK, and I will not contest Ec’s cat. However I will contest Your trust issue , for the cat is one removed from Ec.

There is a problem between the supposed articulation of the cat’s report of an image reporting preceeding or concurrent with that image, that doesen’t exist with Ec.

In order to compare the two supposed images, as the signify some evolved patterns of consistency, those emitted signals which both Ec and his cat can succeed to form many signals to indicate they have some understanding that their images don’t denote an imaginary (mindless) matter, a designation of understanding can not develop from the imaginary to conform to the signal…

The numbers of signals can be divided to as many particular signs as necessary to relegate to an analog language, as not to loose a significant number that could limit understanding by working against the laws that could conform to that significance.

Insignificance on a binary level could not be picked up on the analog signaling system, and may mess with the coding system.

Such system may rely on a kind of relay system to make up for lost , insignificant signals. Such system would need a backup method to make up for lost signals.

That would entail the third variance that could develop a kind of multi variance, like a differential gear in mechanics, so that proper channel can fit the ratios that each one is working at.

The image can be raised from pure imagination, when a plan or a diagram can not work, through such intermediary differential, and the signals could pass through in an analog(analytic) to the binary level.

If such a coding device could be used then used action the word that signify no mind, or the purely abstracted signal out of imagination? Would translate into one that could start to signal one that is both a mental sign and a non-signal, or jinsignificant one.

That would create the effect that such device could predicate a probable outcome, whether to mind or not the signal as to being significant (+1) or insignificant (0) , creating a situation where both an absence and a presence of a sign could code into awareness(mind)

Is it too early to jump into the question of what came first, at this point?

The behavior of this coding type of function or the very description by analysis of the mind thT codes as either accepting or rejecting the signals on basis of a continuous mimimal/maximal recognition , minding and not minding at various intervals, or/and changing the function so that the minimal/maximal recognition can change it to a completely minded signal, by using both the presences and the lapses of signals.

In the analog system the non signals would translate into a binary one, where both would serve indiscriminately as a minded rather then a mindless system

This has cybernetic applications , as relate to certain continua which string psychometric signals together, as in certain knotty situation which have come to be tested on the weirdest ironic allusions.

Can only entrance exam at this stage with no guarantees of advanced standing, however past indications on ‘menoic’ levels appear as the presence of the analytic proverbial cat’s communicative image should have been picked up by Ec’s imagination without loosing a beat.

Word.

OK