How Transsexualism occurs

The origins of the imperative, "know thyself", are lost in the sands of time, but the age-old examination of human consciousness continues here.

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:14 pm

Strawman.
I didn't say anything like that.

And I only said that it was being promoted and the Media was the evidence of such promotion (twice).


Where is the evidence it is being promoted? Nowhere.

Jerry Springer is a joke gag and puts a negative light on it. If that's all it take to "turn" someone trans they were already trans before they ever got turned.

It's like, my whole life I was sheltered, I didn't even know what a transgender was, then one day at my grannies house I hear the TV on in another room, Dr. Phil episode about girls who used to be men. I was immediately attracted to the show and wanted badly to watch it. Because my neurons were wired that way already, a man who likes being a man isn't gonna suddenly want a sex-change because of a random Dr. Phil episode.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Strawman.
I didn't say anything like that.

And I only said that it was being promoted and the Media was the evidence of such promotion (twice).


Where is the evidence it is being promoted? Nowhere.

Transsexualism is merely a small portion of the social issue called "homosexuality" to reduce population and manipulate races. Homosexuality is the inability of a gendered species to be able to instinctively recognize its sexual mate. As sexual behavior is promoted and the difference between the genders is demoted (medically, psychologically, and physiologically) homosexual behavior is guaranteed.

Are you saying that the Media has not actively promoted sexual behavior?
Are you saying that the Media has not actively demoted any distinction between the genders?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:31 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Strawman.
I didn't say anything like that.

And I only said that it was being promoted and the Media was the evidence of such promotion (twice).


Where is the evidence it is being promoted? Nowhere.

Transsexualism is merely a small portion of the social issue called "homosexuality" to reduce population and manipulate races. Homosexuality is the inability of a gendered species to be able to instinctively recognize its sexual mate. As sexual behavior is promoted and the difference between the genders is demoted (medically, psychologically, and physiologically) homosexual behavior is guaranteed.

Are you saying that the Media has not actively promoted sexual behavior?
Are you saying that the Media has not actively demoted any distinction between the genders?


The Media promotes heterosexual sexual behavoir 99.99 percent of the time.

The Media promotes binary gender norms 99.99 percent of the time.

Gender-queer/androgyne/hermaphrodism, that is more like the terrority of bisexuals, pansexuals, and fake homosexuals. Homosexuals are more like Broke Back Mountain dudes. A straight dude who fucks a femboy every now and then when his wife is feeling asexual, is not a homosexual.

If there was no such thing as gender distinctions there'd be nothng for transgenders to transition to and it couldn't exist.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:38 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
James S Saint wrote:Transsexualism is merely a small portion of the social issue called "homosexuality" to reduce population and manipulate races. Homosexuality is the inability of a gendered species to be able to instinctively recognize its sexual mate. As sexual behavior is promoted and the difference between the genders is demoted (medically, psychologically, and physiologically) homosexual behavior is guaranteed.

Are you saying that the Media has not actively promoted sexual behavior?
Are you saying that the Media has not actively demoted any distinction between the genders?


The Media promotes heterosexual sexual behavoir 99.99 percent of the time.

So you agree that it is promoting sexual behavior.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:The Media promotes binary gender norms 99.99 percent of the time.

"Binary gender norms"???
What is that supposed to mean?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Oh come'on James, don't be obtuse.

You were talking about how the media was trying to blur gender and make it not exist. Binary is the opposite of that, polarized and well defined binary. You know what binary code is, right?

And I agree the media promotes sexual behavoir (heterosexual) but what has that got to do with gay people.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:Oh come'on James, don't be obtuse.

You were talking about how the media was trying to blur gender and make it not exist. Binary is the opposite of that, polarized and well defined binary. You know what binary code is, right?

So you meant "polarized".

Compare what is seen today versus the 1940-50s. You don't think that the feminist movement has had any effect at all on making women similar to men throughout society? Do you remember the 1060s wherein boys were to grow long hair, girls were to wear pants, boys were to cry and be tender? During the 70s, all manner of dress, outward appearances, were massaginated. People were to no longer dance in partners. It was taught to girls that they could beat up any man just as easily as anyone else (they learned different the hard way). During the 80's women were to wear shoulder pads, raised shoes, suits, short hair, and learn to be mean and cut throat. In Hollywood, men were no longer allowed to "save the damsel in distress". They would not merely save themselves, but half of the time also save the failing man. And line dancing programmed the mode of "everyone step in line". From 2000 on, women are the superhero geniuses with multiple PhDs, vastly superior fighting skills and always accompanied by a larger black male to assist in defeating the evil white man. The racism issues get far more specific and detailed, but that is another subject even though connected to the homosexuality instigation subject.

If you deny that the media has been actively involved in those things, then you are merely denying what just about any mature adult knows.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:And I agree the media promotes sexual behavoir (heterosexual) but what has that got to do with gay people.

As I stated, if you promote sexual behavior and also demote sexual polarization, you GUARANTEE homosexual behavior.

And realize that you not being able to see how you are being manipulated (usually as a child) is a very critical part of manipulating (hence Ahdam, the man-ager was not to be seen and thus mistaken for merely being a part of reality (aka "in the image of God/Reality").

Again, this is all merely pointing out that such was being promoted. I am not saying that homosexuality is entirely caused by such promotion. More serious progress concerning both the homosexual issue and the race manipulation issue is accomplished through medical intervention (weakening one while strengthening the other).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:09 pm

Perhaps I should mention that Europe should expect all of these same things relating to homosexuality and Arab men fucking white women rather than Black men.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:48 pm

And realize that you not being able to see how you are being manipulated (usually as a child) is a very critical part of manipulating (hence Ahdam, the man-ager was not to be seen and thus mistaken for merely being a part of reality (aka "in the image of God/Reality").

Psychobabble that doesn't even make sense. Ahdam was merely a part of reality, so there was no mistake in saying he was a part of reality.
I wasn't manipulated as a kid to like girly things, in fact the opposite, TV commercials said I should like more masculine things. And yet I still wanted girly things (but also masculine things too.)

You don't think that the feminist movement has had any effect at all on making women similar to men throughout society?

Not sure if feminism is the cause, or masculine women causing feminism. Anyway this is old news and Tesla predicted this before the 50's. I am not a feminist.

Also, in 80's shows there are plenty of dudes saving women and being womanizers so Idk what you are talking about.
I don't remember the 1060's those are medieval times.

Furthermore, the media depicting women as being dainty (before the recent movement of strong super-hero-women) doesn't reduce transsexualism, transsexuals will just fancy themselves as dainty women. If anything, the modern depiction of women like Nikki Minaj and those hipsters who have the sterile corporate hipster guitar commercials reduce transsexualism, because who wants to be those women.

In any case, you have been defeated, your original argument was that the medical industry had a transsexual conspiracy, but now you are just talking about the media, and nothing to do with the medical industry at all.
The medical industry had a transsexual conspiracy alright, up until 5 years ago transsexualism was considered a mental illness and it was a conspiracy against transgenders not for them.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:52 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:In any case, you have been defeated, your original argument was that the medical industry had a transsexual conspiracy

No, it wasn't, as I explained several times.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:, but now you are just talking about the media, and nothing to do with the medical industry at all.

Because you asked about that.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:The medical industry had a transsexual conspiracy alright, up until 5 years ago transsexualism was considered a mental illness and it was a conspiracy against transgenders not for them.

So YOU are the "conspiracy theorist".

You can't defeat someone when you can't even track the argument. There has been no defeat. As I said, you are merely too close to the issue to see it clearly and honestly.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:48 pm

All I know, is Im a transsexual and you'd be wishing you were transsexual if there was a magic button to turn you into a hot lesbian with a dick and balls.
Nothing hotter than that.

The problem with transsexualism is the fact of being trapped in a set of circumstances which are hellish (precisely, the male circumstances. Males, both transsexual and non-transsexual males, are all treated substandard by society.)
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Arminius » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Transsexual means that one's sex has been changed physiologically, anatomically, thus biologically.
Last edited by Arminius on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Magnus Anderson » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:56 pm

This is how:

1. men want to live
2. they need money to live
2. they suck cocks in order to earn money
3. when they earn enough money, they change their gender to female

"Let's keep the debate about poor people in the US specifically. It's the land of opportunity. So everyone has an opportunity. That means everyone can get money. So some people who don't have it just aren't using thier opportunities, and then out of those who are using them, then most squander what they gain through poor choices, which keeps them poor. It's no one else's fault. The end."

Mr. Reasonable
Magnus Anderson
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:58 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:In any case, you have been defeated, your original argument was that the medical industry had a transsexual conspiracy, but now you are just talking about the media, and nothing to do with the medical industry at all.
The medical industry had a transsexual conspiracy alright, up until 5 years ago transsexualism was considered a mental illness and it was a conspiracy against transgenders not for them.
Your presentation is very solid, realistic and true.

The critical factor here is the the mis-connection of neurons in the brain but our 'Saint' here refuse and deliberately ignore this critical fact and resort to braying all sorts of secondary factors.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 am

Arminius wrote:Transsexual means that one's sex has been changed physiologically, anatomically, thus biologically.
You missed out 'due to mis-wirings of neurons in the brain during fetal development that critically effected the mental aspect of the male or female sexuality'

The DNA factor could be an additional possibility but the link has not been conclusively proven yet.
Last edited by Prismatic567 on Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:07 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001,

This article [from a transsexualism site] acknowledge 'Transsexualism' as a birth defect.
http://majickalproductions.biz/bekasite ... gender.htm
Do you agree with such a claim?

No not at all. It only seems that way because our modern American culture is talking more publicly about ‘Transgender Issues’, such ‘Sex Changes/Transsexualism,’ ‘Crossdressing’ and ‘Intersexuals’.
But the fact is: Transsexuality is caused by hormonal alteration of the brain and the nervous system of fetuses in the womb. It is a birth defect. And such defects are a natural part of human life. This leads to an obvious conclusion. Transgenderism/Transsexuality has been around as long as mankind has been around.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:21 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:I wasn't manipulated as a kid to like girly things, in fact the opposite, TV commercials said I should like more masculine things. And yet I still wanted girly things (but also masculine things too.)
I believe all human variables come in degrees, i.e. no such thing as 100% black or white.
It is not likely for a physical male to have a mis-connection to the extent of 99% female sexuality. Even not all females will have 99% female-sexuality as there are various degrees of lesbianism amongst all the lesbians.

Given that you still have some degree of masculinity as stated above, how would you rate your degrees of transsexuality in say from 1-low degree to 99-highest degree.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:53 am

Prismatic567 wrote:Your presentation is very solid, realistic and true.

Bullshitter.

Prismatic567 wrote:The critical factor here is the the mis-connection of neurons in the brain but our 'Saint' here refuse and deliberately ignore this critical fact and resort to braying all sorts of secondary factors.

Prism, you missed the fact that you had already defeated yourself. Your entire argument has been that the fetus brain is so very delicate that even sound can disturb it. My argument is that such brains HAVE BEEN DISTURB.

The difference is that you claim that the god of Chaos was the only player in such disruption. My claim is the Man played(s) a bigger role. Ultra-sound is not a natural occurrence. The chemicals/drugs/nutrients and germs that pregnant mothers, fetuses, and infants get exposed to is NOT natural. Nature has little to do with it.

All you did was explain how easy it is to manipulate the fetus ("opportunity"), which was never in question - quite the opposite.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:27 am

Please keep civil guys, and previous disputes out of new discussions.
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20941
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: Suryaloka / LDN Town

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:39 am

James S Saint wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:Your presentation is very solid, realistic and true.

Bullshitter.

Prismatic567 wrote:The critical factor here is the the mis-connection of neurons in the brain but our 'Saint' here refuse and deliberately ignore this critical fact and resort to braying all sorts of secondary factors.

Prism, you missed the fact that you had already defeated yourself. Your entire argument has been that the fetus brain is so very delicate that even sound can disturb it. My argument is that such brains HAVE BEEN DISTURB.

The difference is that you claim that the god of Chaos was the only player in such disruption. My claim is the Man played(s) a bigger role. Ultra-sound is not a natural occurrence. The chemicals/drugs/nutrients and germs that pregnant mothers, fetuses, and infants get exposed to is NOT natural. Nature has little to do with it.

All you did was explain how easy it is to manipulate the fetus ("opportunity"), which was never in question - quite the opposite.
I understand there are many medical cases of variation from norms [not transsexualism] where chemicals and other materials do affect the brain development of the fetus. Note the Zika virus. Many of such cases have been proven and traceable to modern chemicals and living.

However it has been highlighted to you transsexualism has existed long before chemicals and modern living has an impact.

I suggest you do research on the history of transsexualism.
Note this;
http://majickalproductions.biz/bekasite ... gender.htm
plus do additional research on the history of this subject.

I have given you many other evidences of how it is possible for transsexualism to happen naturally.
Btw, have you began to educate yourself on the brain and the neurosciences that is relevant to this issue?

Point is even if you eliminate all the secondary factors, transsexualism will still occur. Prove me wrong on this.

Why my theory is stronger is the following;

There are two possibilities for transsexualism, i.e.

1. Nature - fetal development variations as proven by empirical evidences
2. Modern chemicals - pollution and abuses, ultra-sound, Mcdonald, KFC, etc.

In the above case we have to give possibility of Nature a higher weightage, I believe 80% and 20% for modern chemicals, etc.

For 'Nature' I don't have to prove each specific case of transsexualism as I can rely on the Principle of mis-connections based on empirical evidences from History to the present.

If any one insist it is due to modern chemicals, modern etc. then the onus is on the claimant to provide conclusive evidence of the link to that specific case and case by case for all. You just cannot shout from the top of any building and insist you are right and ignoring the stronger 'natural' mis-connection factor.

All you did was explain how easy it is to manipulate the fetus ("opportunity"), which was never in question - quite the opposite.
Why the straw man "easy to manipulate"?
The fact is that mis-connections of the very fine neurons happen in nature that results in all sort of empirical evident cases of variation from norms of the majority.

Who is talking about manipulation as if there is some agent doing the manipulation.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby James S Saint » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am

Prismatic567 wrote:However it has been highlighted to you transsexualism has existed long before chemicals and modern living has an impact.


That is your entire case. And you have no actual evidence of that whatsoever. Someone's personal supporters blog and anecdotal stories really don't count.

Your plausible deniability excuse is that you don't have actual evidence because of the conspiracy to cover it all up.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25976
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:27 am

James S Saint wrote:
Prismatic567 wrote:However it has been highlighted to you transsexualism has existed long before chemicals and modern living has an impact.


That is your entire case. And you have no actual evidence of that whatsoever. Someone's personal supporters blog and anecdotal stories really don't count.

Your plausible deniability excuse is that you don't have actual evidence because of the conspiracy to cover it all up.
Did you read the additional point?

"plus do additional research on the history of this subject."

Btw, I am not a transsexual [thus no personal interest] but I am a truth-seeker and presenting what is objective.
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Prismatic567 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:53 am

Note the following research findings on link between gene and transsexualism.

Transsexual gene link identified
Australian researchers have identified a significant link between a gene involved in testosterone action and male-to-female transsexualism.
DNA analysis from 112 male-to-female transsexual volunteers showed they were more likely to have a longer version of the androgen receptor gene.
The genetic difference may cause weaker testosterone signals, the team reported in Biological Psychiatry.
However, other genes are also likely to play a part, they stressed.
Increasingly, biological factors are being implicated in gender identity.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7689007.stm


As I had mentioned somewhere, there is a possibility between gene and transsexualism but at this stage I would take it with a pinch of salt until more evidence are available.

Most of the existing views on the critical cause of transsexualism are focused on fetal development and the brain structure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TScauses.html

There are many articles and research findings along the above thoughts.

As for pyschological factors, here it is strongly refuted;
Psychological factors ... but Charles Allen Moser, Larry Nuttbrock, Julia Serano, the World Professional Association for Transgender Health and others argue it is poorly representative, non-instructive, and lacks empirical evidence, because the experiments behind it are poorly controlled and/or contradicted by other data.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexu ... d_theories


As for James S Saint insistence on the 'modern-Chemical use and abuses theory,' I have not found any articles or research findings to support this claim. Unless there are clear evidence, this claim is likely be .. "the experiments behind it are poorly controlled and/or contradicted by other data."
I am a progressive human being, a World Citizen, NOT-a-theist and not religious.
Prismatic567
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2854
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:35 am

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:58 pm

Arminius wrote:Transsexual means that one's sex has been changed physiologically, anatomically, thus biologically.


To my knowledge, it is not possible to change someone's sex biologically functionally, at least not yet. A transsexual refers to the mental desire to be a woman, nothing more.

Just as gay refers to the mental desire to have sex with only men. The opposite word, "straight", must exist by necessity, just as the opposite word, "cis", must exist by necessity. It must exist because without it, all would group themselves and include themselves as having homosexual as well as transsexual tendencies.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:02 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:This is how:

1. men want to live
2. they need money to live
2. they suck cocks in order to earn money
3. when they earn enough money, they change their gender to female


The sucking of the cock is a chore, as well as the chore of the factory. The thought of doing random dudes is rather denigrating. Is it worse than a factory we must explore. My conclusion is that cock-sucking is more vomit inducing, less suicide inducing, because there is more mental stimulation. So, factory work is more suicidal, less vomit inducing, cock-sucking is less suicidal but more vomit/insanity inducing. It is insanity inducing because it requires excessive (more than 100% feminity), total shut down of all discriminating compartments of the mind. This in turn, excess energies, sets up the mind for a rubberband, a temporary depletion of ALL feminine energies and bounce back into to the violent animal mind.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: How Transsexualism occurs

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Prismatic567 wrote:Ultimate Philosophy 1001,

This article [from a transsexualism site] acknowledge 'Transsexualism' as a birth defect.
http://majickalproductions.biz/bekasite ... gender.htm
Do you agree with such a claim?


I don't view it as a birth-defect but a mutation or curse. The cursed are often more powerful than the ordinary. Transsexuals tend to be highly intelligent for some reason. There are some good things about it, the spiritual desire to be a woman is quite magnificent. However I label it as a curse, because it is always a case of failed dreams.

"It is better for someone to imagine lesbians than nothingness, but it is also a curse for them to imagine lesbians, but never reach any substance other than their own imaginations." - Trixie
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8311
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Psychology and Mind



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users