Relationships between Schizophrenia and the God

I am just adding a few lines here.

The presence of the God does not necessarily proved the existence of souls. Nobody knows where we will go after death. I still believe that humankind are animals with higher intelligence only. Everyone was born to be, even the God herself! There are no offences. They are simply just some personal beliefs.

I know more or less the same about this manipulator with all of you. The only differences between me and the majority of the people is that I suffered from schizophrenia for more then a decade. For which, I experienced the manipulations of the God and I really resent her wrongdoings. Obviously, the God is not righteous and good all the time. The God has to do dirty works on her own too because she is the only one capable of doing them. She did it in purposes for modifying our world according to her own will. The struggles between the will of the God (I call it “destinies”) and our “Free Will” (I call it “fates”) always end up with tragedies. Those who refused to compromise go mad. At the end of the day, the God only becomes an invisible manipulator of our world. The truth is so upset. The God created destinies for us, but at the same time she also created her own destiny. That is being a manipulator. I wonder if she was satisfied with this role or not.

That may be true -for You.

Now to switch to modern crazy -

Nationalsm, civilization & coltural confluct, mirror the interiority, as when things, including people look in the mirror and the simulated image’s left hand appears to the right.

Nanely, the short gutted simulation of the East versus the decline of the west means something.

It means merely an apostle histerical effort to short cut thousands of years of Eurocentrism into a whisper of a Zen metaphorw, that needs to be leaened, unfolding like the petals of lotus silently floating under a azure canopy.

That kind of learning is not more or less difficult, and later much later, a missing link can insert into that very deep void.

The void connects particles with dreams, and structurally, a complete chaos can successfully merge rather than compete with the other.

In fact simulation has come about fursy by resemblance a post cognitive hypothatical effirr, followed by the consequences, necessary to denote and restructure meaning, so as to make sense of it all.

Beyond words and THE Word , civilization may contend eventually in expressions of alluding to the most complex and illusive possibility, a metaphor so abridged that will make any idea of nationals a futile and outdated word.

I suddenly think of a quote I found on the internet some days ago, “If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.”

See how the manipulations work [-o<

I think the quote is fitting, but who manipulates who? If God, the it is forgievable, but man must either be held responsible, or be unforgiving toward the Creator… Not that communication be stopped between them, for they have gone on , since ‘Creation’.

I have no ideas whether the God is the creator of our world, but I am pretty sure she is an invisible manipulator of our world.

Look at it this way" god is an energy summa, at the top level of the chain, being that IT can not have visible aspects

The structure that involves the energy that probably constantle feeds back into all channels
of energy conduits, are blocked BH some and are open in others. The aspect between the material and spiritual corresponds a very thin permeable membrane that adjuste rates and qualities of flow
( of energy)

The schizophrenic has very extended and depth related aspects is analogous to the most literal view that the origin can describe, as in very regressed patients, thinking processes on the least differentiated logical modicum.

God originally conceived thus, gives the appearance of such indistinction of not being able to effect the obviously painful states of existence, from north to death.

The God can stop at any time she wants. She intended to do it. She can stop at any time. It reveals her manipulations, but not necessarily a proof for the problems somewhere in our brains.

I suggest you to look deeper into this issue instead of underestimating its significance .

Just to think about one question: “How the God be ‘omniscient’ meanwhile evil happens?”

You will know the God is not “all-good”, but her role is only a manipulator after all.

By the way, I have not give up searching for the truth.

Peace,
Teru

Evil doesent 'happen. It is a necessary shadow of Good.
Shadows are what they are, they are dark spaces as light shines on their invisible dark deformation of the Good, as they occupy the same space in time through an objecting objective Object.

Very convincing, but thrice removed from the original light that was intended to illuminate the dark shadow’s eternal fear of self same darkness.

It can not be eliminated, because then the light of reason would disappear from sight.

Meno. None of that is true. It’s what a psychopath says on the witness stand to get released and continue to be a psychopath forever.

Meno. You don’t think things through with your clumsy attempts at apologetics.

I don’t know whether that is right or wrong, in light of the philosophical study of mind that has searched for antithetical valid arguments along way. So I would not acceed or reject the contentious argument you propose…
The confirmation may be sought more in cognitive, rather then in the psychology of behavior.

It is not an excuse, but it is only an illustration for the truth I have experienced. Let’s think outside of the cave. Don’t let the God be the only one outside the cave.

Teru

Of course that may be only a metaphor for 3 -6- 9; even 12 that’s divisible by both (3&4) irrespective of what violates whoand conversedly.

In case anyone don’t understand, just google “Plato cave”. I am not crazy. I just want to disclose the manipulations from the God and her relationships with schizophrenia.

I just don’t get it. Even the God is infinite, her manipulations can still be observed. It is modern psychology that keep blocking our ways.

Well yes. Prior of that civilization and it’s discontent were necessarily managed by wutch doctor was available within a tribal commune.

Some here still see if as harmful . and some rather die than be cured.
See Levi Bruhl & Co.

It’s a beautiful quote.

But you will definitely miss a lot of important things beyond the reality of our world if you look upon schizophrenia in this way.

I am not sure if everyone has the opportunities to meet the God some days in their lives. It might not be a blessing. It could be a curse.

Regards,
Teru Wong

Kk23wong says:

“I am not sure if everyone has the opportunities to meet the God some days in their lives. It might not be a blessing. It could be a curse.”

This to is an option which is open to any and everyone.Yet like what’s involved with all transmitted signs, there are conditions of receiving signals, which need more attunement, amplification, filter, then merely a shutting out or down can afford to exercise without destroying a complete cyber system.

It has gotten to the point which before could not yet be apprehended in any form

God as Absolute has been relinquished as a single point of origin, not because IT is so, but because that image has transcended.

It’s a summary of what I have said in this thread. https://teruwong.wordpress.com/2022/05/31/relationships-between-schizophrenia-and-the-god/

As I mentioned before, I changed my mind as soon as I found out that the physical presence of the God was not the Earth. However, it did not mean that the God does not exist. It is the otherwise, the God is supernatural. The story does not end up here.

I have suffered from schizophrenia for a decade. My major and only symptom was auditory hallucinations (AH). The mysterious voice come directly into my head and I suspected it was actually the manipulation from the God. In another word, the God abuses her power (or ability) to communicate with us. In fact, it happened a lot in the history of humankind. For instance, the writing of bibles.

I am sorry if my writing is a little bit hard for you guys to read. English was not my mother tongue. I hope it is not defined as insane to talk about the presence of the God in 21st century. It definitely need courage to speak out as a patient of schizophrenia, but I do think I have to speak out.

Psychology nowadays has taken over philosophy in the explanations of mental illnesses. However, it does not necessarily mean they are correct. The God abuses her ability to communicate with us to change our destinies. I think it is the truth behind all myths. It was not strange that the God can speak to a large number of people at the same time, as well as in different places. Our computer could now process a lot of data at the same time too. Please be open-minded to this question.

I have to admit that the God is good at role-playing e.g. angels, demons, ghosts and inner-self etc. The “all-knowing” ability (what I am referring to, is her nature of “omniscient“) allows the God to know the history of everyone well. Hence, the God could play many roles by recalling our memories. It seems absurd, but the God is “all-knowing”. I just don’t know how. The situation is similar to the super-computers nowadays which could process many information at the same time instantly. How it actually works still remains a mystery. I insist, “Schizophrenia is the by-product of the manipulations from the God. She abuses the abilities to communicate with us to create various legends. And the God preferred to hide her manipulations by modern psychology with the aims to become an invisible hand behind our tangible world.

Although the God decides our “Destinies”, “Fates” are still in our hands. It is our “Free Will” which allows us to have fates. Hence, the God don’t play dice. She plays with us. She fools us. To a certain extent, humankind are her toys. It sorely depends on the intentions of the God to speak to you. If it was a punishment, she (the God/the voices) would probably start to role-playing as the ghosts or spirits. If the God wants you to be a priest or pastor, he or she will talk to you as an angel or demon. It all depends on the purposes of the God to talk to you. The God manipulates our world and decides our destinies by talking to us. These voices were not caused by the imbalance of chemicals inside our brains as the modern psychology has claimed. The God just fooling around with her power to communicate with many of us at the same time. Meanwhile, the abilities of “all-knowing” and “having presence in everywhere”, or I have to say the power of this “omniscient” God, allows her to role-playing almost everything. It includes angels, demons, ghosts, holy spirits and even our “inner-self”. I don’t know how but the God was even capable of reading my minds during getting along with me. The power of this mighty God keeps manipulating our world. The establishment of modern psychology was a mistake. It makes her manipulations of our world become even more difficult to be explained with. It makes me even harder to retaliate upon her manipulations. That is what we shall call the “destinies” of someone. Destinies and fates. Destinies come from the God, fates are still in our hands. It is my “Free Will” who makes me here today complaining the manipulations from the God.

The presence of the God does not necessarily proved the existence of souls. Nobody knows where we will go after death. I still believe that humankind are animals with higher intelligence only. Everyone was born to be, even the God herself! There are no offences. They are simply just some personal beliefs.

I know more or less the same about this manipulator with all of you. The only differences between me and the majority of the people is that I suffered from schizophrenia for more then a decade. For which, I experienced the manipulations of the God and I really resent her wrongdoings. Obviously, the God is not righteous and good all the time. The God has to do dirty works on her own too because she is the only one capable of doing them. She did it in purposes for modifying our world according to her own will. The struggles between the will of the God (I call it “destinies”) and our “Free Will” (I call it “fates”) always end up with tragedies. Those who refused to compromise go mad. At the end of the day, the God only becomes an invisible manipulator of our world. The truth is so upset. The God created destinies for us, but at the same time she also created her own destiny. The God without the nature of “omnibenevolence” could only be a manipulator. I wonder if she was satisfied with this role or not.

I suddenly think of a quote I found on the internet some days ago, “If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.” See how the manipulations work!

On the whole, I think Schizophrenia is a manipulation from the God!

kk23wong,

Although there can be times God allows a deluding spirit to thwart a defiant person as a last resort, it is not God’s “modus operandi” to deceive or confuse.

There is no evil without good/God, the highest/greatest. All your accusations cannot stick to a perfect being, so if your AH comes from something real, it isn’t from God. It … like everything else … needs God for its existence. So tune it out—it is not ultimate. Tune in to Truth, Goodness, and Love.

Everywhere you see the fruit of truth, goodness, and love, God is filling that place.

#Aftermath The truth I have found, I actually believe in, is a “desperate truth”. With no souls, no afterlife and everyone was born to be, even the God herself. I would rather look for a faith, a religion, probably Christianity. The world doesn’t need the truth, but indeed it is. We, humankind, have no ways but to live under the manipulations of the God. Although she is a supernatural power, nothing else supernatural comes up with it. Love and Hope prevails. Faith is the substitute for the Truth. God Bless!

I guess you’re talking about Faith - the belief that a “all-good” God exists - isn’t it?