The wide awake club.. or, why are you still up?

Two cookies and a small glass of milk are to be eaten when there hasn’t been a late, acidic, somewhat gluttonous meal after 6 pm which was what the recommendation called for, eat supper before 6 pm. Neither milk nor cookies eaten in moderation causes acid reflux, only upsetting for the lactose intolerant. Also people relax more and fall asleep quicker when they have something in their stomach, more than only liquids. If you like tea and a couple cookies or half a peanut butter sandwich or half that crazy sandwich you make, Phone. Whatever, a little something solid and sweet.

_
Sure, but it depends how bad the symptom is.

I’m sure an Individual will do what they think best,
in relation to how bad/often their symptom is occurring.

I have a marvelous way to work the symptoms, try a drastic change of you’re life , and I mean drastic, to reverse the eating habit by consuming more at night, dieting during the day.

And of course sleeping during waking hours and live for the night-life.

Symptoms will melt away like butter. I’ve tried it and it does a soul good.

I’m a first generation of those pesky millenials just so you know. :sunglasses:

Nah, it’s the boomers or their boomer kids [grand children also] in charge of the grift nowadays.

cmorning.can’tmorning.can’t sleep thinking about the below Darwin forum, I guess intelligence is hard not to repress in the night, it may work wonders to help the genetically progression overcome any sense of appearent weakness of fitting survival genetic deficits.

Got to edit in the am, for the mind is willing but the body slow to arouss!

_
…not sure why, but I’m thinking of breakfasting already.

Eggs n corfee, mmmmm

_
Channeling my inner-insomniac tonight…

Will I fall asleep, or stay awake 24 hours and crash later tonight…

_
Awake, but don’t wanna be. :neutral_face:

If you do that, you might get yourself what they call a “sleep debt”. A sleep debt occurs when you stay up late enough to burn the extra energy reserves you’ve been accumulating all day. Once you fall asleep, your body naturally starts working to replenish those energy reserves. At some point, that work has to stop. So it goes until your energy reserves are replenished and you awake feeling refreshed. Sleep debt is basically just a fancy way of saying that you’ve fallen behind in sleep. If you aren’t meeting your sleep requirement and you can’t seem to make it up, then you’ll feel tired and groggy the next day. You may also find yourself dealing with some other side effects like feeling irritable and have trouble paying attention and staying focused.

I sleep plenty… which is probably the cause of the insomniacal episode.

It has rectified itself, since I tweaked a few biological factors, to rebalance sleep v awake times.

Funnily enough, whenever I make an entry in this thread, I tend to fall asleep or cease caring that I am awake… if I remain awake. A cathartic act, it seems… mind over matter, of which I’m a proponent and practitioner of.

Pretty much same with me, and my sleeplessness has to do with the recent passing of my. priest .
I worried abd prayed fir him , expecting for him to survive.

God Bless Him.

_
Been amusing myself off of IG reels, since awaking a coupla hours ago…

Going back sleep, as it’s too early to breakfast…

Oh, and I also wanna know what ILP was on yesterday? or maybe I don’t. :-s

Edit at 5.55: nah… maybe it is the start, of the breakfast time-of-day. Starving.

it’s not even that late. that’s why i’m still up.

_
It must be like 2am where you are?

Sleep, or breakfast… sleep, or breakfast… :-k I can’t decide. :laughing:

11pm.

i switched time zones so im like right in the middle of america

_
I think the excitement of Christmas is keeping me awake… a real day of not having a care or forethought in the world. Today, being the dress-rehearsal, for the day itself.

I will be helping out at the NYE’s soup kitchen but sadly can’t at the Christmas Day’s one, because I’d already made plans for it.
I could pop down for an hour, and help/hangout. :romance-admire:

_
…had a coffee at 6pm with a courgette and Camembert omelette… my only meal of the day… weren’t feeling famished today, so I guess the well after noon caffeine intake has sent me to the Wide Awake Club.

Instagram has been keeping me very amused, during this troubling time of unwanted awakedness.

occasionally a weird dream wakes me up

vague & can’t remember. yet.

felt important

I’m paid to be up.