The Psychology of the Other..

It can be until the rainbow dissapates.

The only healthy and long-standing way, I think, to be truly One is to realize our own separateness. Otherwise the One turns to ashes.

I think it’s better to think of that sort of oneness in terms of wholeness.

& if possession is real, it is best to think of it like intrusive thoughts you cannot YET tame. Hence the importance of spiritual disciplines that are not an OPEN HOUSE to whatever stray meme is wandering around. It’s like spirit gym.

Sometimes I wonder if I’m like that guy in the M Night Shyamalan movie, I believe it was Lady in the Water, …dude with ONE huge, muscular arm.

Not just in my own “polis” but because I …well, basically… keep to myself. Yeah… body/polis of Christ… Paul weren’t no dummy. Still get a kick out of my “Good News of the Kingdom” compilation of Jesus’ words that reads strangely close to a solved Republic.

Nothing is whole in a dynamic system, moron.

all is dynamic.
Whole, like one, refers to an abstraction - the mind cutting away dimensions - possibilities - to construct a mental concept referring to a temporal piece of a dynamic process.
Like a snapshot.
A three-dimensional snapshot of a four-diemsional dog, isn’t a dog…but a representation.

The mind projects itself in some ‘outside existence’ “place” and then imagines the cosmos as a singular thing - a whole, one thing.

The story is whole when it has a resolution known by the Author. You oughtta know. But you are subject to time… so… you’ve got time.

Your enclosed system does not interest me.

_
the other, oblivious to realty/the bigger picture… their subjectivity, usurping all and any objectivity.

We have to live/suffer this bull-crap ev’ry sin’gle day! Nah!

the alternative is desynthesizing

Your will be done.

No, it is the Faustian open-ended cosmos…moving forever outward.
Your womb-like enclosure speaks to your desire to crawl back into the womb.

8 = symbol of your world-view

Three, or epsilon, symbol of mine.
3Ε - Delphic.

The cosmos is fractalicious like you, me, and our connections with others. There is an infinite whole. You use the term enclosed - is that within the context of what Heidegger was not FOR? Miss me with that.

The rest of your replies to me in the other threads cannot be parsed & I have a paper to write & … if I didn’t … well, anyway. Have a great weekend.

And imagine the man in the middle, not that either becomes a victim , or being done in two ze hole, but that he has to abide by his signature and navigate as if abiding toward approach to murphies law.
And, hm. Soft pedal variably hard and one less so place.

No easy platform to haraungue on.

In a way I feel pity for Trump, but he has elan to contend with.

Solution: vary nietzche’s inter textual perspectivism by infinite recycling toward it’s minimal then it’s maximal implications , then put that to a real functional test, by enclosing it instinct a humongous magnetic field- thereby AC DC- ing alternate currents that may simulate the alpha to omega rhythm

genius.com/Blackalicious-alpha-and-omega-lyrics

lol you are quoting the unabomber

He was crazy…like Hitler was, right?
Like Putin is.
Like Saddam Hussein…you know whoever your media tells you.

Moron…you know nothing. Go fuck a whore, ride your bike…don’t involve yourself in what is above your head.
You are a typical American nit-wit…all bombast and no brains.

Now look what you’ve made me do…I wasted more than a few words on you…of all people.

Projection, is the psychological equivalent of fools gold, approximately (imo) 95% of the time.

Projection is what the fool considers empathy…associating it with his sympathy…which is challenged must be due to antipathy.
Empathy attempts to become objective - free from sympathy/antipathy.
We project ourselves in the others circumstances and then adjust our self to his self…reducing or increasing shared traits without emotion, or ego, corrupting the process.

Simpletons - manimals - intuitively sensing a threat they cannot clearly identify place it in a known category.

_
Artificially hiked stress-levels might come into play here… creating an artificial need, for caution.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJsaDr1_CcQ[/youtube]