the psychological phenomenon morality

Morality is impotence but still a form of will. It is alike to the will of a man with erectile dtysfunctioning to have an erection. A form of self-recognizing helplessness, from which a first conception of power, wholly erroneous because not grounded in power, is conceived. It is the vast difference between suffering and power.

Morality is as a plasma that screams I want to be solid.

Morality is therefore an infectious mass phenomenon. Everyone thinks of everyone else that they can and will enforce what they themselves can not, but want to. A vast displacement scheme at the top of with is a froth of disowned will which is harvested by whoever is willing and able to pose as a moral authority. But that is not the issue I want to describe; I mean to indicate the gap between morality and enforceable values.

Everyone I dare say, exceptions so few that they’d “confirm the rule”, has a degree of this morality plasma in them.
I wish to emotionally access this plasma, which itself is not able to make itself felt in true emotions. Because it is a negative entity, a pure lack not grounded in a power to be quenched, a lack of something which indeed does not exist;
a lack born of a mental frame in which we are all brought up; language. The objectifying framework in which we operate as human lifeforms produces this illusion of an objectively enforced set of rules for pleasure-distribution.

Morality is thus grounded in our reliance on language. The absence of power to set values which we can personally enforce is the same as the reliance on our spoken languages. All of these are primitive tools inadequate to the spirits self-reliance. This is what morality is a yearning-for; spiritual self-reliance.

We can access this self-reliance only by forging a positive (as in, real, substantial) bond with the suffering which underlies morality; all good therapy attains this end. Disentangling us from our language-driven context, which often is a life’s work, is the same as addressing the structure of our humanity which has not evolved adequately to be spiritually self-reliant.
We must pass, as a species, are passing now with what is here and what is coming, through the resistance the bulk of humanity has to experiencing this suffering consciously; morality is now being enforced at full force, at all cost, as it perceives itself as the only answer to a constantly pending hell (which is this “shadow”, this absence of might).

The might that we do have as spirits is hidden well behind this veil of recognizing the suffering, as spirit is not concerned with the sort of power the lack of which produces morality; after all this power does fundamentally not exist.
Then what is the might of spirt? How does it exist?
Nietzsche puts it darkly: spirit is life that cuts into life, and so learns through pain. However it leaves out a part; the healing which spirit undertakes after it has (been) wounded.
This is life, this is spirit; the power to self-reconstitute, to draw the world into oneself from both the phenomenal realm outside and the pure fire of the inner crevice.

So morality can be abandoned when the power to self-reconstitute (“heal”) is adopted as ones fundamental nature. This is an emotional process, deeply troubling and much more than that, satisfying. Such shamanism begins with creating emotions out of the plasma that yelps moral wishes in absence of true emotion; art, storytelling in true form, be it tragedy, comedy, cynicism, romantic nihilism (fatalism) or anything other than moralism, all help us to become self-reliant spirits. But at one point a decision has to be made, a knot cut; one must at one point show oneself ones own colours. However all moral life is too pale to show any colours. So there is a path which seems without reward, the dark night of the soul it is called, which leads up only to the point of getting sufficiently ill satisfied with ones approach to oneself so as to have a glimpse of ones spirit beyond ones approach to the self; in fact, the spirit is what approaches the self but must do so through the paths of the instincts.

The spirit speaks to the self through the waters of life, it has no other passage. Our emotions and our drives tend carry some of our spirit and much that is external to us. To make us lifeforms into self-reliant spiritforms, the spirit has to come to command these drives and emotions, walk as a dragon on the miasmic ground of the I-nor-not-I, and breathe its truths into our consciousness.

The building of this inner dragon is the meaning of this thread.

SO what you’re saying is that morality is a… feeling.