Are Leftists Conscious Of Their Dishonesty?

Why is everyone paraphrasing Urwrong?

I haven’t seen this. Where is that happening?

A new religion which incorporates the best of all religions would be fabulous.

Oh, you know… there, here, and elsewhere…

Yea, it’s called Individualism… the Practitioner choosing the various aspects from other practices, that They choose/want to/prefer to/believe in, that works for them and is not detrimental to others. Sounds more like politics than religion, doesn’t it…

I find the terminology dishonest, I mean “leftists” – what does that really mean? Instead of saying that people who are more concerned with social questions (Liberal) have a different agenda to those whose priority is with keeping the status quo in their favour (Conservative), we tend to put the labels left or right on the groups and fade out their main concerns. In comparison to Europe, America seems far more conservative in general, especially concerning social equality and concern for those who are not privileged. This blatant lack of concern for people in need is what Europeans are most shocked about - although Britain is catching up with the US.

I think that dishonesty isn’t just a liberal weakness, it is just as present among conservatives. It’s dishonest to blend out the fact that when the US was taxing the wealthy more, the whole country made a jump forward. But it is also dishonest to pretend that much of the debate on the left doesn’t weaken their chances of being voted in. The liberals are forever shooting themselves in the foot, even in sight of a president who provokes all the time and has stepped into enough sh*t for a life time. Responsibility is the key word that we need in politics, not just to a minority but towards the whole country.

I think it depends on locality… one country’s fascism is another’s idealism, and vice versa. The US is in a panic, in ever becoming a fascist state, but would it ever be maximally so? No, I think not!

The more ancient a nation, the more indoctrinated and innate a Leftist/liberal past, they would have… how they choose to use that, is another thing altogether.

…and destructing, they are.

At the end of the day, the Judaeo-Christian ethics of sin makes man effeminate and stupid. Any “Post-Christianity” without sin as its base ceases to be Christianity. Christ open ups salvation for non-Jews while REINFORCING Jewish ethics.

There is something very intoxicating and noble about Christ that draws many towards him though. Read “The Burning Babe” by Robert Southwell… probably the most convincing vision of Christ there is… Christ simply as Fire…But still… What is the point of experiencing such a vision and then to REVERT back to the shackles of sin… Such a vision should RELEASE you from the shackles of sin into a more Nietzschean becoming of innocence…

On the ITV Evening News this evening… Shamima Begum’s plea to return to the UK has been refused.

Shamima Begum has lost her challenge over the decision to deprive her of British citizenship despite a “credible” case she was trafficked.

Mr Justice Jay told the semi-secret court dealing with her case that her appeal had been fully dismissed.
The ruling means the 23-year-old remains barred from returning to the UK and stuck in a camp in northern Syria.
Her legal team said the case was “nowhere near over” and the decision will be challenged.
Ms Begum was 15 years old when she travelled to join the self-styled Islamic State group in 2015.
She went on to have three children, all of whom have died, after marrying a fighter with the group. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64731007

You dug up quite an old post to share that.

Anyway, what do you think about that news?

I dug up that old post, because it was my last post on her/the matter.

Re-read the end of my quoted post, then get back to me with a more pertinent question, post hoc.

I read it before, but I read it again to humour you. Can’t think of a more pertinent question than “what do you think?” but I understand if you don’t want to share your thoughts. Funny forum to be in for someone who doesn’t want to share their thoughts though…

_
I had already stated mine, prior… I’m happy to hear yours’ and what you think, on the current status quo of the/Her situation? so do please open up that debate… if you wanna kick-off that debate.

I’m happy to hear what you think.

You have?

I don’t see it in the post you quoted, or in the most recent post. I only see some facts listed and a couple off hand comments, but no explicit commentary on if her case for being “trafficked” should be taken seriously or why. You’ve mostly just reported the news as it is.

I would say that that ^^^ indicates my thinking on the matter… I don’t feel I need to add to it or elaborate on it further, as I really have no further opinion other than that.

I am not her judge jury or executioner. I think it an interesting case, and did wonder how long her appeal hearing will take… I don’t know whether these things take months or even years.

_
Do you think that Shamima should be given her UK citizenship back, due to the ‘grooming’ revelation, FJ?

I haven’t come to a conclusion on the matter… though I recall the video footage the girls had made, in which they spoke of their aims and reason, in going.

No, they’re not conscious of their Dishonesty. They honestly believe lies are truth.

This is the inevitable Conclusion of their Leftist-Liberal-Marxist ideology. They have to convince themselves first, that men are women, women are men, black is white, white is black, young is old, old is young, etc. in order to justify their Worldview / Metaphysics. This self-deception and self-deceit is the primary motivation and source of their political power.

It’s why they live in white, gated-communities, in suburbian white strongholds, sending their white kids to wealthy private schools, and parade their ‘token’ mixed-race black friend around…they live in a secluded dream world, dream reality. They do NOT live next to gangbangers in Chicago. They do NOT live in the slums. They do NOT live in poor communities in foreign nations. They do NOT bring their feminism with them, to Saudi Arabia. Etc etc etc.

The delusion, the Lie, is the primary source of their Power: (Satanism)

I don’t feel like I have enough information to make a judgement. Considering her age when she left, I certainly think it’s plausible that it’s grooming, so I would think whatever governmental agency is in charge of this thing should take her case and her claim seriously and look at the evidence at hand.

But I also could understand them looking at the evidence and deciding, nah, you really fucked up and we don’t want you back you fucking moron.

That’s pretty much where the situation is at… a stalemate between government and her defence team.

I just read that she may eventually be let back in, but that’s not to say that it’s a certainty… due to extraneous factors.

A 15 year old female shouldn’t be held legally responsible for something like going to join a religious militarized cult, clearly she was trafficked or manipulated emotionally somehow in order to do that. The UK is fucking retarded.

On the topic, leftism is dishonesty. That is what it means by most basic definition. Not to say this is always bad, they can be dishonest about untrue things, which in a funny way can turn them around toward the truth without knowing it. That is the reason for the emergent value of leftism and why it continues to exist (in so far as it actually does). Unfortunate drones reacting by unconscious forces and so easy to program and control. The historical “plebs” proletariat which communism didn’t discover or emancipate but rather created. A useful vehicle for its violent expansion.

That being said, I have seen leftists when they are forced into encountering the errors in their beliefs. I have also seen that sometimes they can take a moment or two and realize this, calm down, and try to take a look at it. There is some kind of honest will in there, if you are patient. The problem is this honest will is so tiny and nascent compared to the entire mass of their propagandized and emotionalized programming, it doesn’t stand a chance. After a short time they inevitably revert back to their madness, and strangely seem to entirely forget that they ever had a moment of “hm, I guess what you are saying actually makes sense…”

The most accurate comparison I can think of to leftism is simple brainwashing. Like hypnotism or MKULTRA’d mind control. Which actually isn’t too far from the truth.