Rosanne

youtu.be/vO4RYa–1RE

it was over for me back in the day when she butchered the national anthem, grabbed her crotch and spit

Now right after the Rosanne interview, there was this:

youtu.be/Azck1jY79cA

youtu.be/C_i9Ch9t2P8

youtu.be/Hx_aboWClxw

youtu.be/9HedLVWSn4Q

"Roseanne Says Having 7 Personalities Is Tough
ByABC News

Loudmouthed comedian Roseanne has had a lot of different personas: waitress, stand-up comic, talk show host, and actress. But that’s not what she means when she says she’s dealing with multiple personalities.

Roseanne, who first told the world that she has multiple personality disorder in 1994, says it’s not easy dealing with switching between “Somebody” and “Nobody.”

You got something to say about Roseanne or any other person experiencing whatever from whatever trauma? That’s a weak ass bullshit right there. Js.

*some

Srsly‽

Yes and everything looks better turning the other cheek

Course iay mess with double vision.

Just syn 2

Hm. Sounds like you need to devote some time to that … as my therapist would say. A quick review of your posts has five instances of the word cheeks… all very odd. I hope your blushing puts the ASS in embare-ASSed right now.

You started it!

Yes, you!

Is this thread a Rosanne fan page? The proposition that Roseanne has multiple personality disorder AKA dissociative is the most psychologically interesting point on this thread IMHO. The names of her different identities: 2, Baby, Cindy, Susan, Nobody, Somebody, Joey, Heather, Roger, Kevin, Evangelina, Vangie, Martha, Mother, Piggy, Fucker, Bambi, Rosey, Roseanne, ONE. nzherald.co.nz/entertainmen … OZVCU4MME/

What is the ontological status of MPD? I mean the idea that an individual experiences multiple personalities implies a personality theory or at least a phenomenology. Contributors to the DSM V try to be about the topography of psychological behavior. On the most superficial level that would mean that a client who reports symptoms of dissociative identity disorder (criteria for diagnosis) including:

and is judged not to be malingering by a qualified psychiatrist gets the diagnosis. On cursory examination of Google I don’t see anything on Barr since 2018.

I know I said it , but really it was a misconception.meant it in the religious sense.

Well, hallelujah- you’ve converted!

Who’d be cheeky enough in today’s world to run for POTUS?

Could Megan Markle, Duchess of Sussex have a better chance than Rosanne O’Donnell. to become POTUS ?Or is Trump still hot in their tracks? Or do the lib’s have a strong platform with the current administration? What are the odds of any of this in an era of renewal in the movement toward the precipice of the Great Divide between Hollywood and DC?
Will the essence of privilege melted down into it’s basic elements? Will simulated reality brought about by the reel whirring motion of lights behind the camera be proof that the post moderns were right all along and there is place within the upper echelons of society to select a candidate based on their extremest popularity index formulated around weirdness and marked abrasiveness?

Will postmodern future exemplify the most frivolous and arbitrary emotions which can conceived to bring about the much touted New World Order?

An opinion coming down the dish water grapevine is as funny as it is hilarious. The story goes like this:
It’s about taking sides in the various back and forth arguments surrounding the multiform issues emanating out of various segments of society, where the opinion self- describes as being somewhat in the middle.

The allusion is about a very badly beaten up donkey, who is badly abused by it’s owner, after an election in an unnamed country, leading to a lot of suppressed and dissatisfied outward anger.

At any rate the marketplace is full of these hyped up people , and witnessing the sorry donkey beating, they are maniacally whipped up to a frenzy , and the owner and the man and the donkey escape in the last second .

The allusion is obvious: but instead of showing the introspective madness of the notable philosopher, the madness becomes proactively succinct and obviously evident, by threatening actions of the menacing crowd.

The opinion goes on to portray this ongoing saga as beyond the limits of anyone’s guess as to real motive and outcome.

So , no one at this point is capable to predict what the next year’s promise holds for a successive POTU$.

Anyone’s guess?

I’d vote for Blinken if he ran. Just a feeling. If Biden doesn’t survive & VP steps in, the ensuing disaster would ensure she doesn’t re-run. In my dreams.

I am not politically … whatever. Something about Blinken feels solid, though.

tiktok.com/t/ZTRc4QJQm/

I changed my mind.

Well you’re not alone in flip-flop over time, join the crowd,

tiktok.com/t/ZT81C8gmD/

tiktok.com/t/ZT81CFXgn/