Rosanne

youtu.be/6TTcrxWJrpc

It’s a pity Roseanne wasn’t living in a Christian nation when she committed her faux pas - she could have shown remorse, apologised, and then she could have been forgiven!

I used to watch the show when it aired in the UK. It was very funny. She gave a great deal of pleasure to a great many people. I would have thought the positive energy that she unleashed through laughter would far outweigh the negative energy produced by one ill-judged tweet.

It was well-documented that she had mental health issues. Very sad that she should now spend her time smoking and sleeping herself to death.

Darleydoo said:

“It’s a pity Roseanne wasn’t living in a Christian nation when she committed her faux pas - she could have shown remorse, apologised, and then she could have been forgiven!”

To an extent this could have helped her, except her psych. condition was multiple personality, as she self admitted it on an interview on Fox News, and the motive to disclose was, I believe, more an effort to de-stigmatize the close relation that acting an alter personality that could not be controlled in that kind of illness-with the required objective control with a literarily constructed character. as a part in a play.

If a private confession would have sufficed, then no problem, but the public confession entailed more then concerns over Christian senses of morality, extending into concerns about being fired.

She could have implicated her other hidden characters as responsible for a non intentional ugterance, but then they would have implicated her lack if credibility of being able to fully understand the part she played.

This is not developed in the above post, but. is in the interview in Fox News.

Harsh!

Topically talking!

Just visited Twitter and I was struck by the following: 20,000 lies, grabbed pussies and raped (?) - mocked disabled people - separated families - caged children - dissed the Pope - called dead soldiers suckers/losers, killed 230,000 from covid - says inject bleach - is corrupt and a traitor… to this we (I) can add - serial adulterer - regularly bankrupted - took out full page newspaper ads requesting that certain folks should be killed - banned different nationalities from entering US etc.

Quite the CV. :-k

By comparison, Roseanne is a Paragon of Virtue! Do you suppose she may have upset some influential characters? :blush:

It would have been harsh, had it not been tampered by her being a comic actress , which tempered the factual basis of her condition into one which could be characterized , as grounded into a controlled genius persona. This similarity was pointed out to Hannity, and followed. by a political shift from a Greenpeace presidential position to one which resembles Trump.’ s .

And sure, her firing from the popular show does indicate some very unhappy folks at the top of the food chain.

youtu.be/VVr-xVTgegw

Good news, she’s on the mend, Meno! In the last video she spent 17 hours sleeping. She now spends 16 - 20 hours a day on her computer! That said, she could be eeking out 37 hours in a day! Time has no meaning once one has experienced hell. Poor girl - it’s time she was brought back in to the fold.

arrow:

youtu.be/wn7EOaH1zds

Before:

Before/After : the after and the before do not mean much to insomniacs or, those who try to sleep it off.

( at times from the OCD that 's coming off from lack of , or sometimes too much reading and particular from writing, try to reverse it and the muse will flee)

That particularly matters if the line between multiple personality and 'real acting (() in the.most general sense ()) fails.

youtu.be/zKpl-QxQMic

I have an aunt who looks like mrs Barr. Is she related to the politician Barr?
I don’t follow the news anymore it is very sad. My great-uncle died after he had a stroke because he panicked. His mask was bothering him, psychologically speaking. Now I am afraid to wear my mask even though I have no heart trouble and I am still young. (sort of)

Sorry for Your loss
Did he panic because of the mask?

Cause maybe too tight? Not getting enough oxy, or, something more constraining, perhaps?

Someone once said that toward past maturity, one deserves the mask they put on, but then they might not have availed themselves of Greek drama where masks were easily could identify the wearer’s status, and all particulars, I suppose they were that carefully were they constructed in detail.

Certainly I can sense major trouble in Rosanne. She definitely should not go on a diet, the many personalities may reduce from an act to a real belief?

At that point the craft will become void of a personality show and that will be her downfall, for how much plastic surgery can reconstruct a ideal mask, which can project or deny all about her in a particular context?

The short duration of ‘Wives with Knives’ proves my point.

youtu.be/vO4RYa–1RE

it was over for me back in the day when she butchered the national anthem, grabbed her crotch and spit

Now right after the Rosanne interview, there was this:

youtu.be/Azck1jY79cA

youtu.be/C_i9Ch9t2P8

youtu.be/Hx_aboWClxw

youtu.be/9HedLVWSn4Q

"Roseanne Says Having 7 Personalities Is Tough
ByABC News

Loudmouthed comedian Roseanne has had a lot of different personas: waitress, stand-up comic, talk show host, and actress. But that’s not what she means when she says she’s dealing with multiple personalities.

Roseanne, who first told the world that she has multiple personality disorder in 1994, says it’s not easy dealing with switching between “Somebody” and “Nobody.”

You got something to say about Roseanne or any other person experiencing whatever from whatever trauma? That’s a weak ass bullshit right there. Js.