Victim Jargon

Here’s how I generally react to “Nihilism”.

Across history, the Slave-castes have had very shitty lives. They have little-if-any Choice. They generally starve to death. They generally fight and die on the frontline of war zones. Their lives are generally short, brutal, painful, and miserable.

Thus these are the ones most needy and desperate for an “Afterlife”, a better-life, a Utopia. So when early Semiotic Cults came online, concentrated in what is now “Jews/Judaism”, they began to congregate and concentrate more and more to Mass Religion, which appeared as Abrahamism. This gives Hope to the Hopeless. The “Nihilism” then is the generally miserable, hopeless, choiceless, desperate outlook of the Slave-caste. Nietzsche rightly referred to this as “Slave Morality” of the Master-Slave Dialectic (Semiotics). The Nihilism then is that there are many layers of Lies. The first lie, mainline, is an “Afterlife”. This later evolves into a “Blank Slate Theory”, Tabula Rasa. This also evolved into what is now Cultural Marxism, that babies are born “Gender Fluid”. These Modern-Post-Modern occurrences of this ancient phenomenon.

However, the slave-caste of this MPM Era, is different than before, more sophisticated and nuanced. So the ‘Nihilistic’ tendencies are very much the same as ever before, but it does not apply to any & everything.

Nor does it apply to the specific way-in-which the cultural “Elite” pass down their failed choices and disastrous consequences onto the lower classes, the MPM Plebians.

For example, consider a “Modern Male” who is “Transexual” and persuaded to cut off his genitals. That is a payment of consequence, a failure. The Lie has an effect. MPM people can be bullied, harrassed, threatened, and coerced into these paradigms of “Righteousness”, for some “greater purpose”.

Shame and guilt are part of these functions.

The old Morality has upgraded and evolved into new forms, a “Post-Christian” era where the same underlying mechanisms are at play, but Semiotics changed and upgraded.

A last point for now, when I think of “Nihilism”, I think of suicidal tendencies. People who are Nihilistic have essentially “given up on life”. This is prelude to the Abrahamic theism, ideology, and so then something like Transexuality and self-castration would indeed be Nihilistic behaviors.

Your definition of good as what is satisfying and pleases, well, that is incomplete as it a type of goodness that fails to compare with supreme goodness, which is more about the lack of a need of anything satisfying or pleasing.

And by withholding that comparison, you have lost me on what else you think of innocence or victim terms.

Are you referring to the absolute, wholeness?

Yup

As oppossed to Survivor Slang.

And my speech on superiority starts like this … :-"

It’s a world of victims victimizing each other only to create more victims, rinse, wash, and repeat. :sunglasses:

[All the while the real perpetrators costantly go unpunished.]

I now understand his position of attributing all the world’s problems to nihilism, took me a while but I get it now. Still, I wonder what he thinks of in terms of survival in this world of horrifying nihilism, how does one resist or fight against it? He’s been mute on that as far as I know.

Does one build an ark as a sanctuary to survive the incoming global flood of destruction? Something tells me that won’t work at all.

There is no refugee, sanctuary, or flight of safety anywhere for anybody. What do you do in a world where all is lost?

burp
Excuse me…oh shit look what I did?
It was not me…it was determined by forces beyond me.
I am but their puppet.

The mechanics of this forum suuuuuuck!

youre so boring

Ha!
Ran out of one-liners shit-Stain?

Why don’t you dust off that clever wit of yours, or has ILP atrophied you too?

i will never run out of one liners

shut up bitch

lol u mad

The goal of iamastupidcunt, is all-inclusion.
This is why she appeals to the “other”, this is why she constantly admits that she may be wrong.
She is virtue signalling, appealing to the fear of being excluded from the herd.
She’s saying: you are wrong, i am wrong - because there is no truth - so let us come to a compromise and each tolerate the others error.
so if you don’t offer an absolute certain truth, then all are equally wrong. That’s ideal because now we can come to a compromise and agree to tolerate each others idiocy.

A “fulminating fanatic” objectivists, is one that excludes, without offering an absolute final complete truth.
She equates truth with popularity, and appeals to the “other” to gain popular validity.
She admits she may be wrong, signalling that no absurdity will be excluded. All weakness, all stupidity, is welcomed.

She wants to build the largest herd ever…humanity as a single herd.
She triggers innate, primal anxieties about being ostracized or excluded… certain death in nature.
She will embrace all if they tolerate her ignorant idiocy.

Let’s support Mary Land - the litmus test of abortion, of bad judgement - because we will all find ourselves in her situation and will need the help of the herd.
Someone to bail us out of a bad judgement call, a bad choice.
This is her psychological appeal to the herd, to weakness, to mediocrity.
She has no clue about anything.
She refuses to define the terms she throws around because this will expose how clueless she is - and by defining a term contradicts another’s definition…and her idiocy wants all idiots to feel welcomed.

This is why she repeats, describing her enemies, that they think in us vs them…because she is all-inclusive.
Doesn’t mater how stupid your convictions are, you will be welcomed if you water your wine and make compromises.
Contradicting herself in the process.
How can all be included when those who reject all-inclusion are excluded?

All she feels she has to do is find a flaw, a incompleteness in any theory…this automatically makes it just as wrong as any other theory.
Certainty or total uncertainty. If you aren’t allowing for any alternative - no mater how absurd - you are a fascist. All must become equally uncertain.
If not omniscience then ignorance. If not omnipotence then impotence.
Either/Or, simple and effective among simpletons…her target audience - those “others” she constantly appeals to in her notes.

What are the long-term consequences of such herd-psychology?
She doesn’t know; she doesn’t care.
All must be included, because nobody knows for certain…there is no omniscience.

Identifying with victims is the natural impulse of life that finds in existential uncertainties and cosmic indifference a threat it cannot rationally cope with.

Those unable to empathize, must sympathize or antipathize…projecting themselves into everything they find incomprehensible and disturbing.
All becomes part of a collective when all is a projection, then emulated and adopted as a communal truth.

Projection is the identifying method.
The midwit, dimwit, can only project himself/herself, into another’s circumstances and find in them his only act of individuality.
God on omnipresence becomes the abstraction of circumstances - god of the machine - necessitating human choices by shaping the circumstances that make them inevitable.
Man as a mere mechanical representation with no participatory effect.

Midwits and dimwits - depending no their constitution - have always sought insights in mysticism - using themselves as validation.
Those who cannot understand humanity must seek guidance in the stars, or in their projections of themselves into their mysterious activities.
Man saw himself everywhere…in rivers, lakes, in cloud formations, in the moon and sun…in stones and mud…in trees and bushes, in animals and other men.
Everywhere he looked he saw himself reflected back and was comforted - the incomprehensible made intimate.
All became subjective, and objectivity a myth reserved only for the gods.

So, they can only perceive another’s opinions as projections of their secret fears and desires…and by doing so expose their own, having already revealed their method.
By outsourcing themselves they’ve made revealing it all the easier to endure…because they so want to be seen, but not judged.
The dilemma of emerging self-awareness. The human condition.

I in Vegas here found a man I could talk to just another dim witted fellow, and as he was leaving, I told him in reference to beauty and the beast, course he didn’t get it, couldn’t, I opined the door for him Boeing graciously , remarking- ( it was a gurl) “ beauty first, fools last” he of course went ‘out’ first, and here I am lasting , lest to tell you of this anecdote.

Moral;; not everything that appears disappears

( by a conversive process of sight unseen to feel emphatically.

Naturally selected hierarchies are replaced by nihilistic memes and their current victim hierarchies.

Now all is inverted.
What was once strong is now weak; what was once weak is now strong.
Victim is now victimizer - human retribution expressing existential resentment.

The feeble - meek - shall dominate the earth - inherit it - if all is reduced to self-abnegating ethicology, exploiting man’s increasing self-awarenss.
Ouroboros making man feel guilty of his needs/desires - the necessities of his continuing existence.

Pagans used to honour their victims - thanksgiving - but now they must identify with what they hunted to meet their needs.
Man identifies with the hunted.
No longer hunter…his empathy is now sympathy - antipathy vilified and shamed into silence.
Man is now the eternal victim of predation.
Who but existence personified could stand in for the hunter?
Cowardice forces him to seek validation in mysticism.
How can he survive if he does not victimize another life?
Shame and guilt weaponized, force feeble men to justify their needs/desires, in accordance with victim identity.
He is now both victim and victimizer.
He is now not to be held responsible for what he does, or thinks, or needs.
He is a victim of happenstance, of circumstances, or causality.
Something other, someone else, must be held accountable for his ‘evil deeds.’

This is simply true, in reverse motion, that seeks to pinpoint the sequential specificity belonging in certain groupings, yes.

But this was an age, where such reified partiality was de facto the rule, rather than the exception. Uncertainty replaced the nihilized group, which increases hyperphenetically proportional to the rate of acceleration which inversely affects sequential groupings, with expected corelational results.

That changes the game plan of continuing the specified abstracted ration, by a phenominally convergence to reflect such change.

The change becomes inordinately narrower between the victim and the victimizer continuity, refracting a less identifiable continua, which plays havoc with the differentiability of identifying specific singularly adapted points of functional signification.

Assemblence of particularly identified groupings, becomes more challenging, and the genetic theory gains ground over memetic expediency.

The rest gives more power to will the significance of this in version.