Victim Jargon

Learning to speak nil…or postmodern.

Nihilistic lingo is not meant to engage and know reality…the opposite in fact.
It may engage with reality selectively and periodically so as to ascertain how to adapt to it…but its main intent is to create and to maintain herd cohesion.
Collective numbers increases its range of effect - its herd collective power.
Power through other - proxies - synergy.

Its lingo is intentionally detaching from reality to construct an internal cohesive womb-like echo chamber that can adequately resist external forces.

Feminine is its linguistic approach - the social, the inter-subjective…how to make others, belonging to the same herd, feel welcomed and loved, appreciated - within the fold.
Their value increases within the herd collective simply by adding to the numbers, creating a expanding swarm - artificiality and social selection - i.e., moral quality - within; natural selection, indifference, cruelty, uncertainty without.
Not much of a dilemma.

Nazi = evil, the anti-herd pack member.
This allows bovines of a particular atheistic disposition to self-deceive that they’ve gone “beyond good and evil”, when they’ve simply changed the lingo. The Scripture.
No god means humanity is now the replacement terminology for absolute oneness, i.e., goodness…salvation.

That which contradicts or threatens the herd is, by definition, not of the “body of Christ” or not “with god”…and so it must be evil.
Not a “proletarian”, in Marxist terminology, expresses the same concepts as those found in the Abrahamic Old & New Testaments…“Nazi” replaced by “Capitalist”…that which exploits the herd, or that which takes advantage of goodness.

Moral identifier.

Autist = Bovine jargon describing someone who will not sympathize, ergo he must be antipathizing or unable to sympathize - ergo, autistic.
Because to empathize means you must automatically sympathize. Defective herd member who will not emote to a degree where objectivity is replaced by subjectivity that can be integrated into the matrices of herd relationships, inter-subjectivity.

To a bovine to not automatically and impulsively fall in line is unheard of…it is counter-intuitive, therefore that which does not sympathize with the herd, must be mentally defective…
Empathy automatically leads to sympathy - healthy attitude - or to antipathy - unhealthy attitude…either/or binary.
The idea that someone can empathize objectively, without emotionally involvement, is incomprehensible to the emotionally dominated bovine herd manimal.

White privilege or privileged = alternate terminology for he/she who is guilty of going against god’s will - primordial sin.
God = humanity - omnipotent oneness of mankind.
Humanity = world…they 'change the world" by changing humanity", in the inter-subjective matrices of herd psychosis.
Ergo, if you censor or silence another who speaks contrary to the herd will - an evil entity - then you alter reality for the good.
What the herd don’t know, doesn’t exist…for the herd is world, and world is the herd.

To be born privileged means to be born superior - with superior genetic potentials.
An affront to the uniformity of the bovine herd which is anti-nature.
all must collectively be lowered down to the lowest-common-denominator in order to produce Utopian, or Paradise on earth - humanity = world, so parity among the herd produces world harmony = uniformity.

Freedom = salvation.
There are some bovines that do not believe in salvation or that the world, i.e., humanity, can be redeemed…these are the most negative of the nihilists - the true believers in the true spirit of nihilism - the puritans who understand the true power of the nil, i.e., their one-god.
These will find gratification through vengeance - resentiment.
That which is above will be brought down; that which is freer, will be enslaved; that which is more intelligent will be dumbed-down, to a median.
Uniformity = chaos, absence of diversity, uniformity of possibilities means absence fo probabilities…all is uniformly possible and impossible, i.e., chaos.
Tribes of the chosen worshippers of chaos.

Others, more naive and positive, do believe in redemption.
through the collective herd, they will find salvation - immerse their individuality into a collective within which they can disappear.
Herd psychology hearkening back to primal times when disappearing within the herd meant increased safety from predation…from the hunter.
The bovine intuitively understands that standing outside the herd exposes it to the world beyond - and immersing itself within the herd - as close to the median, the centre - it increases its survivabilty, i.e., it is saved by approaching the heart of god…coming closer to god means just that, approaching the ambiguous centre of the herd, i.e., humanity…world.

Pushed to the periphery or outside the herd means you expose yourself to reality…a death wish.
The member of the herd struggles to attain centre…the heart of the collective inter-subjectivity.

I’ve mentioned this one elsewhere, but it has to be included here because it is central to bovine linguistics.
Humanity = one-god…it is the secular equivalent of the abstraction of universal oneness and consciousnesses.
Humanity is what replaced the one-god of the Bible with a secular version that self-deceives that it has transcended its own past adolescent beliefs and convictions…that it has “progressed”.

The concept has exactly the same characteristics…only suing different jargon.
Humanity is one - one race.
It is indivisible, immutable, omnipotent, if pure, and not corrupted by an evil - i.e., reality.
An ideological perfection - absolute.
It represents the herd…within which the individual bovine finds salvation…at the expense of its freedom…so freedom must be reduced or completely denied for inclusion to be perfectly harmonious.
Herd = humanity; humanity = world, as we said above, ergo to change the hard, i.e., to change humanity, you change reality, or the world.
Herd will is the overriding will, ergo individual will is un-free, if it knows what’s good for it - see Bible narrative about the “forbidden fruit” of choice.
Choice that contradicts god’s will, i.e., the herd will - conscious or unconscious - risks losing eternal paradise, i.e., risks being excluded from the herd - thrown down, ostracised.
Now we know why such an individual is damned - he has condemned himself to exposure…to the evils of reality. He has become part of the evil.

What Bovine lexicon would be complete without the central of all definitions - that concept which identifies a bovine herd psychology from all others, i.e., the concept of “innocence”.
Innocence = non-culpability.
Because the herd moves from grazing grounds to watering hole, as if some collective mind were directing it, with no leader - though internal hierarchies are acknowledged - as if some external will were in control - see sterling flocking, and fish swarming - each individual unconscionably reacting to its neighbours movements, and they to its own, in a kind of dance - collective unconscious - the bovine considers the will of an external agency - a god…or a universal programming. In essence the herd is the universal mind - hive mind.

Salvation is not necessary when you reject all responsibility - something Christianity embraced to justify its own salvation mythology.
For a sophisticated bovine such admissions of guilt, requiring surrender of will, are not necessary because it rejects the very idea of individual will, having never accepted anything other than collective will.
When nothing is admitted and innocence is innate, there is no necessity for surrender and salvation - you are already innocent.
Innocence also offers the bovine absolution from all the negative things that have happened to it, usually used to accuse others of what it claims for itself. Quickly this self-contradiction is rectified if it is brought to the bovine’s attention. Then it willingly and happily extends universal innocence to preserve its individual innocence.
Nothing that has happened, or will happen, to a bovine, good or bad - usually more the bad than the good - is to be blamed on it.
There is an external force, factor, idea, which is responsible, absolving ti of all degrees of responsibility, ergo there is no need for a Christian salvation and redemption myth, since there is no primordial sin - it never actually makes any choices, but simply becomes of them when they’ve been made for it.
This the bovine thinks is its transcendence of the Christian redemption mythology.
There is no good/bad because nothing is ever contrary to how it what always - eternally - meant to be, ergo there is no need for redemption, contrition, or guilt.
All are innocent.

Universal absolute order is a bovine’s replacement of the less sophisticated one-god, monotheistic, narratives.
‘God’ replaced by the term ‘order’, or ‘universe’…or ‘world’…while retaining the qualifications of omnipotence, omniscience, and omnipresence.
one = singularity - absolute oneness, i.e. uni-verse.
If not one then nil replaces the conceptualization of absoluteness - i.e., indivisibility, immutability, completion, teleion/telos, perfection, whole…
An allusion to its own herd, abstracted as a complete, concision, wilful whole, made of imperfect, non-willful, individual automatons.
The herd is its world, i.e., humanity = world; world = humanity.
It is the universal, singularity, the complete absolute order of the bovine collective spirit - herd psychology extended beyond the herd as a universal collective - next step in bovine consciousnesses and identity.
The bovine is now a member of a eternal, infinite, collective of bovines, like itself - the ultimate womb, i.e., idealization of herd psychology (universal herd).
There is no need for a salvation mythology and redemption when no bovine is ever responsible for anything it does - it does not break any rules when it cannot do so because even breaking rules is part of the rule - cosmic law dominates all.

Advancement in bovine husbandry - a happy bovine is a productive and placated bovine.

Although the bovine originally surrendered its will to another so as to accuse it of all its failures and bad judgments calls, it begrudgingly extends this absolute absolution - i.e.,innocence - to preserve its own.
It cannot make a mistake - placing its own high opinions of itself in doubt - since everything is already determined, and there are no errors at all - fatalism.

Innocence is the salvation myth pushed to its logical limits.
Also a term to imply ignorance, for to not know is itself a form of innocence.
Ergo, to deny all degrees of conviction is to remain eternally ignorant and therefore innocent.
Power of Nil is palatable here. Refusing all knowledge, understanding, which are not absolute, is to justify the absolute absence all degrees of conviction - “I know only that I know not”, becomes a saving grace.
What a manimal does not know cannot be held against it - innocence of the ignorant cow - Ignorance is bliss, but also ignorance does not require contrition and absolution - a reversion to a state of primal “innocence” .
In the words of the Bovine christened one - i.e., chosen one - speaking on behalf of the universal collective…
Luke 23:34 wrote:
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.
The individual bovine knows not what it is doing, so it is innocent, and already absolved, saved.

Innocence has a further powerful component, it implies victimization.
The innocent one is a victim of power, entities, universals, it is a part of and determined by, but has no ability to alter…and so it is an innocent observer of its own fate, victimized by the eternal other.
Bovine spirituality extents this self-serving victim identity to all and everything.
The individual sterling in a flock of sterling is a victim of the collective’s, seemingly conscious whims, and of external entities that are beyond the sterling flock collective. It choices are not truly its own therefore all causality is void of its agency, ergo it is a victim of the unknown forces which it does not participate within in any significant way.
Its choices are buried within the myriad of choices made by the collective, and all of them are not really choices at all, but expressions of a universal Will, i.e., God.

Innocence is central to bovine identity.
Either as a state of being that has been corrupted and lost, and must be returned to, or as a state of being that always was, is and forever will be, therefore was never lost and so no contrition, redemption, salvation myth is required because no bovine has ever strayed or could ever stray from its universal path/role.
This the bovine interprets as the meaning of “beyond good and evil”…yet cannot even abide by its own convictions and still holds on to both good and evil, by renaming them so as to evade detection and accountability.
“Good & Evil” are here associated with the more primal “Good & Bad”, in relation to the bovine’s own organic needs/desires.
Good is what gratifies and pleases; evil is what denies gratification and causes pain/suffering.
Simple bovine binary logic…primal and base…easy and efficient.
If a lie pleases then it is ‘truth’ and not a lie at all. If a ‘truth’ displeases then it is not truth but a lie pretending to be truth - hedonism replacing reasoning.
Simple organic dualities.
To approach the god is to feel his presence as pleasing; to distance yourself from god is to feel it as suffering.

Equality = uniformity, parity.
A concept that must be promoted to ensure herd harmony.
The bovine is born “equal” - in the power of absolute nil (tabula rasa) - and is gradually corrupted or affected, or programmed by its environment.
Parity though divinity - which is then corrupted by the evil interventions of man - social constructs.
Within the premises of the inter-subjective world of the herd, all are born equal - i.e., in the image of the divine, god - and are then corrupted by corporeality - the evil of the physical, the body. ideological equality is always theoretically perfect, and is exposed as imperfect by reality itself - or by its application within reality - ergo it cannot be applied, remaining pure in theory, or the world must be blamed for its failure to produce its divine perfection.
An otherness corrupts the innocent, well-meaning, purity of the idea/ideal - in it all are purified for ti absolves its part of their failings taking upon itself their imperfections - salvation via the collective, the herd.
Each bovine is perfect, but the herd, as a concept, remains eternally perfect. Through ti the individual cow is redeemed, or purified…absolved of all responsibilities.
All are equally imperfect , in the nil - or perfect through the ideal of the one.
Equality preserved bovine herd harmony - what discrepancies remain in the form of hierarchies are due to divine providence.

Through equality the past is erased - i.e., denied, negated, forgotten - or converted to an immutable, immanent inevitability.
All are born within the spiritual body as equal victims of its dominion.
All are victims of causality, and therefore equally vulnerable and insecure - equality in and through weakness.
If it is not absolutely powerful - i.e., omnipotent - then it must be equally weak.
Either/Or…All (whole, complete) or no-thing.
Equalization via negation - omnipotent power of nil. If it cannot prove itself to be ONE then all is NIL. parity is preserved in and through the nil.
The only alternative is inclusion within collective pretenses, protecting the individual from the uncertain, indifference of the world.

Equality also attempts to deal with the effects of self-awareness - i.e., an individual gradually awakening to how it compares/relates to other - making equality a an important part of herd psychology.
Disparity would destabilize inter-subjective uniformity and the cohesion of herd identity. The individual bovine must immerse itself, body and mind, into the collective…but the collective is never equal therefore the absolute the universal collective is used to usurp its tangible, experienced inequities.

Emotions are the glue that maintain herd cohesion.
Altruism is the underlying accusation of Autism - as a mental disorder that prevents the expression of what is proper within herd dynamics, which is nothing less than sympathy and compassion - subjectivity maintaining the matrices of inter-subjectivity, at the cost of objectivity, now delegated as the impossible ideal - defined out of existence to ensure its impossibility and absurdity.

Emotion is the payback for all this self-sacrificing - hedonism moves a step ahead - replacing reasoning with a predictable certain reaction.
Emotion is automatic, spontaneous, lending itself to the mythological narrative of an external will - the will approves and/or disapproves of a behaviour though the individual bovine’s emotional reactivity.
Pleasure becomes Divinity perceived through the individual…a rewards for being aligned with universal will.

Emotions are to the mind what pleasure is to the body: a justification recognition of what is universally “good” and what is “evil” and/or “bad” .

With no external referent the mind uses emotion - viz., in itself or in other - to compensate for this absence.
If a word-salad sentence has no meaning beyond the mind - i.e., has no referents in the world - then emotion ‘corrects’ this absence with a experienced, verifiable presence through an emotional reaction.
Emotion, and the sensation of pleasure, validates a concept’s reality, and establishes the collective criterion to verify what is “good” for the bovine herd.
If the bovine herd disapproves then it will cause negative emotions and pain in the individual bovine - a correction to its unthinking. The cow quickly learns what the herd approves of and what it disapproves of…and this is consonantly reaffirmed because this shifts over time.
Individual bovines consonantly adjusting their own beliefs to agree with the collective - also affirming the idea that all is a social construct.

To agree with the collective narrative is to remain aligned with the fluctuating emotional stability of the herd.
To have a different criterion for evaluating right from wrong is to ignore the emotional impact your beliefs have no others of your bovine herd…and this can only be explained as a product of some mental disorder - for what sane bovine would wish to be ostracized from the herd - or it must be due to a occult motive that threatens the cohesion or the very life of the herd - identifying an enemy to herd cohesion and existence.

Virtue = Victim - i.e., “innocent”, meek, finding pride in humility, and becoming aggressively peaceful.
Matthew 5:5 wrote:

Virtue signaling is how the herd identifies members of its own kind.

Nigger - toponomy.
A term adopted by ex-slaves to convert shame into a form of pride - characteristic of nihilism is how it inverts meanings by concealing their connections to reality.
Nigger expresses this humble/pride, or proud/humility as a by-product of degeneration and separation - describing a state of mind that both depends, and expects much, from a master/system, it also despises.
This love/hatred is a typical by-product of minds that have lost all connections to their past, i.e., heritage, via the father. With no past they identify with skin pigmentation - black - as a general term referring to a broad local, with no definite focus. A method also adopted by whites who have experienced disconnections form their heritage - either due to an absent father, or miscegenation, resentment towards their own fathers - heritage, traditions etc. - or due to insecurity derived by feeling inadequate to compete with their own kind, or to meet their own kind’s standards - i.e., the general term white is adopted, and some become whiggers, also adopting the dress and musical preferences es of their Negro counterparts.
With no identity hedonism becomes an alternate source of identity, associating self with musical and dress tastes, with what food and drink they like - or what resources they have access to, their price and the frequency of enjoying them - with what sexual practices they prefer,- again frequency and accessibility being a defining factor - etc.

Absent fathers are replaced by institutions - i.e., state, system, etc. - and the child unloads its self-hatred upon its indifferent insufficiency to replace a corporeal present fahter-figure, allowing the child - especially a male - to go through the necessary rites of passage, from childhood to adulthood.
The system is a constant source of anger and hatred because it cannot be surpassed - like a real father can - forcing the mind to live in a perpetual state of adolescence.
See how youth is worshipped in today’s world.
Family is destroyed because it promotes contrary ideals, so the family is reinvented as a sexual, hedonistic, socioeconomic cooperative, entirely eliminating the father by forcing him out or to adjust by becoming a surrogate mother - feminization.

Children adopt the labels of their disconnect, their un-investment in the abstracted fahter-figure - displaying their perpetual rebelliousness as a badge of honour.
Perpetual rebelliousness, is perpetual Trotskyite revolution, or neo-con perpetual warfare - a state of repulsing, running away, distancing, used to symbolize their freedom.
Shame is projected upon a faceless entity - along with self-hatred - purifying the self; cleansing it, and returning it to a state of innocence. Messianism - earthly salvation, liberation, movement towards absolute innocence, i.e., lack of culpability.
Victimhood is a description of this lack of personal culpability - the individual made into a victim of circumstance, of others, of fate…

Learning the postmodern victim heard jargon is essential to comprehending what bovines mean when they speak, so that when they contradict what they say with what they do you will not be surprised.

this thread is a tale told by an idiot,
full of sound and fury
signifying nothing…

Kropotkin

Essentially that contradiction is implied it in Sartre’s effective turnaround from socialism/communism back in 1956 , an effect turning on a cause. The cause was social solidarity, and the disparaging counter-effect disassembled the dialecticallu prevalent object, entertained during the first half of the 20 th century. It was the beginning of cointerrevolution, which took another generation to come to frutition.

The net result became an example of a failed dogma, and it still has not sunk on with ideological socialist fans.

Of course this was pre-figured way before , and Trumpism became a necessary theatet, where this became evident

Trump’s failure means nothing but clearing the air of usual political decinitjon, as a wah to prepare for a force to reckon the will to power the transformation.

Therefore, not to worry, Trumpism is merely a political tune to dance to in a minor key

The democratically redifined playbook is a work still to be assembled.
The self victimized narcissist, is truly a clever ploy to model a weak constituancy. The so called post modern nazi, has been lying foreshadowed by a bumbling neo-nazi type, whose semblance to the original , is again a literally beat rock and rolled diminutive anchored in an overfed and challenged mimic based on the leveling off of class distinctions, from the highs of post war euphoria toward diminishing rewards,

Marxism is more related to Spengler’s Western quantitative de-stducturilaziation, then to any progressive evolution from unconscious to conscious political awareness.

Those whose expectation lah on progressive dogma, were sadly disappointed to their crashing sense OS understanding of how structural progression could not really evolve

Essentially they have to repackage what has worked in the past for a more literate cynical populace that has moved beyond religious superstitions.
Rename the same concepts so that the masses will believe they’ve progressed when they have simply repurchased the same comforting superstitions.

this is all so masculine and strong can i be 1 of ur followers

So smart…I can see how you dance circles around people.
Me macho…that’s my entire message.
You got it, finally.

You tend to over-generalize and attribute “Nihilism” to too many factors, including psychologically.

While it’s true that mental and physical weakness are attributed to Nihilistic tendencies and thoughts, the two are not the same, and in many ways dissimilar. Along with Abrahamism, the ideology of Victimhood is a feature of these systems, but not the core of it. I attribute much of this to my “Advanced Freedom” thread. Most people are Slaves. Few people are Freemen. And while Nihilism and Abrahamism are the generalized ideology of the slave caste, it does not represent all of it, or in some cases the majority of it.

There’s a difference between a poor, slave class of Rome, distinct from Norman pagans being Christianized by 10th Century Prosyletizers.

You are overlooking how & why different groups, throughout societies, throughout the world as conquered countries and nations, are emasculated, and the degrees of their submission to higher authorities, and to that of world dominating Military powers.

Because Nazi-Germany was conquered, does that then make it Nihilistic, Abrahamic, Emasculated, Feminine, etc?

No, because not all of the modifiers fit the description.

You generally accuse others of “lack of nuance”, but don’t you have a history of the same fault?

Why not go into the exact historical and societal contexts, regarding your claims of ‘Nihilism’?

In what way is a 14-year-old who rebels against his father, or her father, the same as Japan’s capitulation of USA following the WW2 victory?

How about North Korea?

I don’t mind Nihilism, there’s a time and place for it, but it does not apply to any and everything. And what is its antithesis, or its “solution”? “Positivism”? Optimism?

i never dance