Prince Harry and Duchess Merkle's venture in mental health

Here it youtu.be/TMUJpec6Bdc

This thread needs a MA rating. lol jk

is?

ROFLshe meant to be Meghan? That’s so nawty/you so nawty maaaan.

Reversely role played ,for Meghan the picture got too big and she got small(er)

The more the exposure the less the consensus of her persona.

Why does anyone care about these stupid fake royals??? Why does even a single person spend one second watching them or caring what they say or do?

Because of Netflix, Spotify, the Queen’s passing and of cites fractured flickers of the express.co.uk/news/royal/17 … markle/amp

Harry & Meghan (2022)
Available here > hd.cinemars.xyz/tv/215492-1/harry-meghan

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex share the other side of their high-profile love story. Across six episodes, this series explores the clandestine days of their early courtship and the challenges that led to them feeling forced to step back from their full-time roles in the institution.
#HarryandMeghan #Netflix #Documentary

(for Meno_)

Yes, woke has not woken up maybe a near majority of people world wide, so misapprehension may be closer to sense even a deliberately staged political method to influence public opinion. Nerves are frayed up and down the polititical spectrum effecting everyone.

Omg who cares.

Seriously. Who?

See…pissing and shitting in every thread.
You, shitstain and Krapman…to name a few fertilizers.

Lori you too much. In fact if it is so, even if it ain’t it is my forum I’m doing in. Thank you for your observation , though, I put it in consideration.

Oops I just lost it.

I do.

;

why

tiktok.com/t/ZTRpdWWEh/

Nice try.

Can’t this place embed anything? How old is the programming language being used here?

Right, not if the supernatural. and the supranatural are confounded, so as to be able not only to reverse the objective trend (good/bad AI intentions), bue even deny the repartee’s very having taken place’

first honest and real appraisal, though

How long before the powers to be wake up and realize theat the magic potion which can be brought out of Pandora’s box can entail the real dangers abiding there!

There is talk now of liability incurred by major publishers for publishing unprovable unfactuak name dropping by people who have not given permission?

There is a perception going on of malefeadence for very dark motives, which have placed the coming coronation at risk, the future of the aroyalty in a clouded uncertainty, of emerging fears over unexpected synthetic coincidences.,

WWW and awWII have been interpreted as an uninterrupted continuum of related, yet unsolved conflict, of WWII a sort of malicious carte’de triumph, and the princes, like Machiavelli, casually discussing such in new venues but in familiar formats, throwing all risqué out the window?

The Brit as it military and secrete services had shifted to heightened alert for the things Harry mentioned in his memoirs.

Talk of treason against the monarchy and the Brit nation is swirling.

What is coming next?

There are allusions to Prince Harry’s privileged yet mismanaged child hood coming home to roost in his actual insanity, and in the old days of the empire, royal insanity was treated with a residence in an insane asylum.

_
Who knew:open_mouth:

The way he looks at her… gasp.

I wonder if he ever told her, that he was in love with her. :-s …it coulda been the accent that did it for him, that Caribbean twang… I lost mine a long time ago, but still have the laid-back drawl to compensate for the loss.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwtWL0j3Bw[/youtube]