Prince Harry and Duchess Merkle's venture in mental health

Also: Do you figure it impossible to do both?

Are you blind to your actions? …it would seem so.

Are you insinuating actions?

All ears here.

Not impossible, but unwanted!

Go sharpen your iron, elsewhere…

See my reply, above ^^^

I will respect your request and not reply to your username’s replies and posts unless you reply to mine first, which you are always welcome to do.

At least you are speaking to me rather than about me in your current replies … thanks for that.

_
I was wondering who would be attending… now I know.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaxBXwVaZR0[/youtube]

Reverse reels MagsJ if You will,

The whole montage to the post scripted events covers a wide array, yet the racial divide is subsumed by the wellness in mental health that the couple,s venture turns on via their involvement into charity.

That said, would one imagine an undertow of hidden political gain to this venture, as it is widely and speculatedly introduced as an extended inner urge to introduce themselves here in the US?

The point being is speculation about the finely tuned difference between ‘psychologism’ , the fake media, and social policy-legally ratified policy in the making of evolving platforms on both sides of the equation(aisle)?

being meno as Meno , questioning being his tour de force, passing through these boundaries becomes necessary at times.

To Irr: welcome back, please don’t hesitate ti share ever, whatever and however.

Glad to see you back

The trouble with Harry is becoming tortious and ominous.

A prince caused the onset of a prior Wirld War, and it dies not behind an uneducated playboy if the western world to take presumptions to dangerous levels, maybe for kicks? Even if the shrew could tell not to unearth that is grown out of an unearthly depth , that is better left undisturbed.

Imagine caring about “royals”

Humanity dumb animal moments

It’s not the royals that are concerning, but the power that privilege has amassed which has for the most part been buried into archaic subconsciousness but awakens and reacts in any way to reassert it’s ancient forms of retribution on waking.

The archetypical myth can cause more hell on earth than those having no skeletons buried deeply.

Latest on the Sussexes, not good news, guessing is a better index of where they are Celebrities
Prince Harry’s ‘Badly Flawed’ Decisions Leave Meghan Markle Jostling for New Work
By Charles Switzer, 2 hrs ago

Prince Harry could be the cause of Meghan Markle’s recent career setbacks, according to a source.
The Duke’s actions throughout 2023 have been labeled “badly flawed” by royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams . This has directly led to the 41-year-old Duchess having to “relaunch” herself once again.
img.particlenews.com/image.php? … 0nAW1RtP00
mega
The Duke of Sussex’s memoir, Spare , is said to be the match that lit an inferno of deeply damaging press coverage of the Montecito royals this year. Although the book broke records in terms of sales, its incendiary toxicity against Harry’s family members left a lingering bad taste in many readers’ mouths.
The autobiography has left his brother, Prince William , “simmering with resentment,” and Queen Camilla will likely “never forgive” her stepson for how he characterized her in the tome. Kate, Princess of Wales , was also dragged through the mud in its pages, and even the late, beloved Queen Elizabeth II was painted as aloof and passive in the book. King Charles III was somewhat spared in Spare but is said to be furious with his son for how he bashed his family, particularly his queen.
The cavalcade of setbacks for the royal rebels came on Thursday, June 15, when Spotify dumped the pair after Meghan’s podcast, “Archetypes,” received dismal ratings. This led to previously sympathetic celebs turning on them, and even an executive with the audio giant labeling the couple “f****** grifters.”
A rumored Dior signing for the Duchess of Sussex was publicly squashed by the illustrious fashion house, and reports that Netflix would be the next to ax the ex-working royals soon surfaced.
img.particlenews.com/image.php? … 0nAW1RtP00
mega
Fitzwilliams continued, “Surely Meghan’s new agent is able to arrange more work for them? Hollywood dislikes failure. Many are asking how talented they really are.”
As OK! previously reported, The Wall Street Journal published a report citing how pop superstar Taylor Swift rejected Meghan when the Duchess asked her to appear on her podcast.
The head of United Talent Agency, Jeremy Zimmer , slammed the former Suits actress by stating, “Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent. And, you know, just because you’re famous doesn’t make you great at something.”
Although it seems that Netflix will be moving forward with the Sussex brand for the time being, Harry has the only bona fide sensational hit between the two with his book.

@OKMagazine!

Same underlying simulated stimulants: There is that correlate with the prince starting WW1, the breaking of empires, and reapportionments, styles of governance, erosion or political and economic worldwide security, of course the stage is set up and heavens forgive that inequity flare up again.

The simulation need stimulus to bring about that hidden inejective that can enlighten Man, so that prosperity may mean better posterity, given the well eastablished rights to(for)life, liberty, and the enjoinment to happiness(pursuit)

Given the interim between the aforementioned and how unstable things look now new world globally, is it reasonable at this time to see the challenge the Sussexes are making for a re-revolutional attempt, to model a super-authority over an apparently failing ‘democracy’?

How real is that, or is it?

Meagan approached Leonardo de Caprio to offer the lead in ‘Meet you by the lake’ a property they purchased from a writer, appearently him rejecting it, while the thought occurred-another hair brained plan, for why would that actor even think of such a dominos soon of himself, as to over characterize an over the top plot that the film is supposedly a representation of the pair’s own life.

The indelicate balance may rest within much more than what the Etsy may meet on film, the international stability it’s self may shift in accordance with the princess an evolved pseudo factual narrative , starting with the political novel, all through the fall of the Bastille through the flare up igniting the start of WE1, due to a Hapsburg prince’s assasination.

Who saw that coming!

There must be way more to Megan, when whispers are beginning to circulate comparing her to Marie Antinoette

And, even if/though Angelina Jolie, her idol, Who Can Act, told William Morris agency not to sign her on, she may just be able to hire her for her upcoming awaited , self produced role of ‘See you at the Lake, ingeniously paralleling her very underprivileged sad life. She wants an Oscar for Tutning her fated , sagging image of becoming a princess, or maybe Queen of Bolivia, or even some diplomatic US post, though there is talk of some affiliation with Trump, ( as whispered about her likeness to a Marie Sntoniette, the famous Austrian-Hungarian but naive beauty, for the Bastille and the US Capitol having obvious resemblences in more ways then one;

Nevertheless she isnagotiating building some social media outlet, potentially earning millions so here is the perfect way she can really align herself in a perfect binary, as a bow to global inevitable fate.

youtu.be/getvJuIybxw?feature=shared

Bets here.

Is the Meagan /Harry conglomerate becoming a political force, now that the consensus seems to indicate that a lack of sufficient acting talent could imitate other could bees, whose unfocused energies may subordinate toward literal manifestations that can only apply to lowered repressive socially tuned in toward analytical plays of social consciousness, that is skeptical of media inspired machinations?

Do actions count more than words in the currency of today’s public opinion?

Or do the greatest impostors move mountains using this hyperbolic doubt in a justifiable way, to either appease, or measurably up the ante?

Latest:

It appears that this whole soap is about to burst, excepting little bits coming up like Meagan for prez, and Trump agreeing to debate Meag, and she visiting Düsseldorf in some designed outfits, not up to Vouge standards though, and in and on persisting some nast tid bites such as deep pockets sporting anti Maegsies anti royalist s, then prinz Harry, where the fear of the prinz being an expanded target , of some player waiting to zero in on a weaknes, a very sorry prelude to many presidents in world histery.

I have no idea about any of that, royals or privileged power people mean nothing to me. Last time I met a famous person everyone around me is freaking out and crying and fawning and shit, I just walked straight up to him and was like “hey I like your stuff, thanks”. Didn’t even shake his hand. So what?

People who hierarchize emotionally based on stupid things like royalty, aristocracy, power, wealth, influence, celebrity are just silly. Imagine getting off on something like that.

you guys know one can intuit cyborgs but can not really nothing else than go with that, and technical programming does not pull down that in the flow, that programmed post scripting is only trying to lure out of.

The reason for that is obviously an intent to double cross a see sawed game play, that both can play.

Namely, wars for religious differences is old hat, and has never successfully been moderated, that is why the imagination rules the image formed between the allusive fish that’s too small a fry, regardless the pool being too large or small.

Throw me back , but not out, for fear that the the will to remain incorrigible and truthful, be severely compromised.