What gets you to be the most angered in the world?

For me it’s a color: THIS RIGHT HERE

i dont have any anger in my heart thats not how i live my life

_
I very-much dislike when others try to figure me out/Type me… it’s highly annoying and shows a lack of creativity and imagination… as well as insufficient intelligence, when using that tactic. I don’t mind when done without the manipulation factor, but I fear that they may not know that that is what they are doing.

So many are unaware of how they actually are… how can this be so…?

I wish I could help MagsJ

…anyway…

What used to get my blood boiling is this whole MGTOW crap.

Also some of the BS feminism that has been getting around in the last two years - next it will be WGTOW << might look this up if I can be bothered after the MGTOW BS

…anyway…

I am over the MGTOW crap these days but this is the first thing that came to my mind - I don’t get angry at much now. Well, I still do sometimes but only a lil bit.

Is nihilism basically stoopidditty? Um, stoopid nihilism or nihistic stoopidditty is tied with liars.

It’s belief when people ask you do you believe and when you reply believe in what, they give you that stupid stare

Seriously though, what would I know? What would any of us know?

It depends on your viewpoint < this is probably one of the things I will become famous for.

From my viewpoint, nihilists are just a giant pain in the ass/arse that should only ever be listened to when you have need of a comparative analysis between what they say and what you think.
This is nearly never for me - kind of like only…believing in, determinism and having no free will - or…getting involved in scientism.

…believing that the only answers you need come from reductionism…hmm…a theme is building here…

I am happy for them to believe in their own rot - you see, that is the difference right there > I am happy, they have no reason to be happy.
Maybe they have no reason…
…they are not life-forms but instead, they are rotting mind-forms(ok, this may be a little harsh).

back to: do you think that life is only meant to be taken seriously? we are not here to have any fun?
kind of effing weird since we have the capacity to laugh and feel happy…
I am going to cut myself now…

:laughing:

We are built to be social and curious, the latter of which keeps us seeking meaning.

I actually believe you. If I’d have to pinpoint a Buddha online it d be you.

That’s been the cause of the intensest anger I’ve ever felt as well. I’m still in the aftermath of that anger.

Why?
I just see guys who have no hope of ever finding a place in this world, a mate, a role, trying to preserve some love of life. I find it sort of moving.

What angers you in it?

i did see the dalai lama one time. isn’t he a buddhist?

I think he is actually a pedo.

But I didn’t mean Buddhist but Buddha. As in someone naturally lacking anger.

I mean.

I should maybe not throw around such an accusation. But I’d definitely see you as more of a Buddha than the Lama.

He’s like a Pope to me. Sanctimonious and eerie.

no matter what you ask him he just avoids the question and says that everyone should get along

Like any neoliberal really.

It was something that angered me at the time I became aware of it. More like a deep sadness that turned into anger that the world had turned out that way.
Partially rooted in the tradition of the union of man and woman and maybe some prejudice of anything outside what I considered normal.
At that time, I had only considered a small number of my prejudices.

These days I am a little more accepting of what I would have once considered oddballs because I can now see how much of an oddball I must appear to others.
I am a much happier person now.

Gotcha.

My grandfathers doctorate thesis is called The Praise of Unadaptedness. He argues that precisely by citizens not being pliant automatons but enforcing their own terms, fabric of society is able to produce value and thereby cohere. It cant just cohere for the sake of cohering.

This guy is very mgtow.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILTR3DKFfws[/youtube]

That guy is pretty angry normally as well, here he is in conclave with some fellow nerd-like dudes. I found this interesting as it displays in their full honesty the people the mainstream now designates as radical right wingers.
It has become very radical to be considerate of reality. And very odd, indeed.

Lol, you have some characteristics that you don’t openly display to just any fool - I can respect that. My behavior can seem a little all over the place - this would be my natural response to a situation that is way off in an unnecessary direction.

Tell me, how do you feel about your grandfather’s doctoral thesis? I like how it sounds by the way you have explained it.

normal people walking down the street don’t even know what neoliberal means

Well, that makes you extraordinary, I suppose.