A Suitable Context For Abuse

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzSfpKPbI3g[/youtube] (still uploading atm)

The adoption of my post about abuse in the forum of an abusive personality before I deleted it is strangely relieving -
like indeed, taking shit after a long uncomfortable taxi ride through the desert.

But more than that it made me realize that indeed philosophy is that which alone can stand, in the human species, and thereby literally what turned us from apes into men; the will to increase things in their value than derive value from derision.

Indeed thus humans are in a sense altruistic where apes are not; but the wrong kind of altruism leads not to enhanced humanity but to self-negation. Ape still exists; he exists miserably and only by self-derivation but to be indiscriminately altruistic is to not even exist at all; this is what I found to be true after I had turned myself around by means of deciphering the will to power.

There’s nothing to derive from “will to power”

It’s whether your life has the power to make someone cry or not.

I hope you understand this someday

Since I am an actual philosopher (the physician of my culture) it is normal for me to see people cry in relief over insight into themselves Ive given them, I allow them to shed burdens they’ve carried for decades. People actually come up to me and say Ive cured their depression with my philosophy.

But to be cured of depression or to be relieved from ancient trauma some courage is required. Those that do not have courage balk at my philosophy much like people balk at all greatness that requires an investment.

There are also those who have sunk so low that to descend further into a psychological hell is the only feeling of being alive they can still hope for; these people are pathological criminals, systemic abusers like satyr, people who are more ape than human.

The fact that existence is valuing forced ape to become man, and forces man to become superman. The will to power does not sufficiently explain this. Ape is ugly, also to himself, so nature finds a way to overcome him.

The beauty of mankind is in its very understanding of itself as valuing; there is indeed cruelty in this truth, in the same way that beauty is terror.

By the way it was a female at whose hands this happened.

Just saying. People may have taken this the wrong way.