Your biggest fear , ever

That’s why people don’t negotiate with terrorists.

They’ve already violated your trust. The ultimatum is empty. This is where you don’t play hypothetical games to “preserve yourself or others”.

(It’s reply to what you just said)

[size=85]"GPT: You should not negotiate with terrorists because they are the worst of the worst and you’re playing with fire.

That statement seems like a contradiction in terms, but in the case of the U.S. government, this is exactly what the Obama administration has been doing. They have been negotiating with the very same group that just beheaded U.S. Army private Jeremy Sues.

The government of Yemen is negotiating with the Islamic State for the release of 500 of their prisoners, including Abu Laith al-Libi, a former al-Qaida spokesman who was once believed to be a close associate of Osama bin Laden. It is unclear how negotiations will be structured, but the United States hopes the release will be part of a broader cease-fire to end the war between the government and Islamic militants. The administration is offering assurances that Abu Laith will be treated well, and will probably never be put on trial.

It’s unclear if the negotiation will even bear any fruit, but then, this is a group that recently beheaded yet another American soldier, this one a Navy SEAL. These terrorist acts may just be acts of show, but the actions that they’re taking are the actions that people around the world are watching and are being swayed by, not just by Islamic extremists, but people who want the US to live in fear of these kind of attacks.

And for the administration, it has made no secret that it wants to negotiate with them, and they have openly stated they will not only be willing to negotiate with these terror groups, but to work with them, rather than to defeat them.

Now, according to Reuters, sources say that the U.S. is willing to go even further than that, as it is reportedly willing to give them millions of dollars, including food and money."[/size]

ayylmao AI is woke

AI still has a ways to go.

I’m the person who actually knows what being awake is…

Ask the AI what being awake is.

Umm… billions of people can regurgitate that!

Actual enlightenment is knowing that negative zero sum existence means that we can only be in better or worse hell realms for all beings in existence.

Beautiful, Parodites.

But human only human tries to reconnect all the multiplicity of ends with equal amounts of beginnings, and we in the middle en-mass, can’t possibly makes sense of it; wether the mass is of a multitude, or a singular person .

At any rate , either one leads to singularity, and the question of it’s beneficience has not been worked out- but certainly been prophesized ad-nauseum.

The biggest fear about the Superman/God paradigmn is, that may be led astray his own unelected black holed weight,(messy mass), that by the action of very creation, plants the seeds of gravitational collapse.

Course we will never know , therefore it never really happens, but that can not compel - not to re-trace our steps back.

Ec: Enlightenment is foundamentally a feeling, and long after, or right away, the thought of it occurs, mostly as a revalidation of something previously seen.

At least that’s the closest description that’s appearent.

Meno,

It doesn’t work like that meno.

Look into the vastness of existence.

What do enlightened beings do?

They spend forever working to bring others up… and in order to do this, they have to be in the muck forever.

The ones who leave, eventually are going to lose their good karma and sink back to the muck.

It’s eternal muck.

An actual enlightened being thinks to themselves, “I’m angry about the eternal muck… I need to change existence structurally.

Beautiful, GPT *

Does your program understand that platonic forms are eternal and not sentient and that they solve the infinite regress problem?

My only fear is that I end up not wanting to live but have lost the capacity to kill myself.
Beyind that I have ZERO fear.

Don’t you know that there are no such things as Platonic Forms?
They died out with Ancient Greek, and were only ever phantoms of Plato’s imagination.

Otherwise known as eternal forms… they allow us to understand the concept of category from infinite variation. Without them we’d have to give a new name to everything we encounter.

They also hold continuity of consciousness as a category. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to see the SAME Ecmandu (ever) a fraction of a second after seeing the old Ecmandu and you’d have to give me a new name each time.

That’s called evolution of philosophy. Something you might not be familiar with.

There are no ‘perfect forms’, but they are simply aggregate categories using sensory acuity into abstract concepts.

I’m a neo-Platonist so I am curious to know as well, I will ask it

I just prompted it by saying: What do Forms have to do with infinite regression?

Meno,

Can there still be consciousness after death if there is no God? I do not know. I am asking.

If not, then there will be total silence, Meno - nothing left after the moment you depart this world. Right?

You still have the Now. Here’s a kiss on the cheek for you.

Beyond losing my children, probably losing my eyesight and never ever again being able to see everything in this world that has brought me so much pleasure/ecstasy, wonderment, joy, happiness - so much to be so so so so lol grateful for. Can you imagine never again being able to look up at the stars in the night sky?

Well, I hope that neither ever ever happens to you.

Do not woery, some of the best mind agree, and i am with them on thia one : we never ever die!

Do not worry, some of the best minds agree, and i am with them on this one : we never ever die!

I wish there was proof, but I am as certain of this as I am talking to You right now.

And when You read this, it will still be right now.

Sorry duplicate.

Sure they can, Edmandu, but will they also take the time to reflect on the above profound, wise words?
I wonder just what it is that prevents us from doing just THAT?

Arcturus says:

"Meno,

My greatest fear is finding out after i kick the bucket, that God really diesen’t exist

Can there still be consciousness after death if there is no God? I do not know. I am asking.

If not, then there will be total silence, Meno - nothing left after the moment you depart this world. Right?

You still have the Now. Here’s a kiss on the cheek for you.

Beyond losing my children, probably losing my eyesight and never ever again being able to see everything in this world that has brought me so much pleasure/ecstasy, wonderment, joy, happiness - so much to be so so so so lol grateful for. Can you imagine never again being able to look up at the stars in the night sky?"

me no says:

I think consciousness is God. Consciousness or whatever That is is Eternal simply because It Is.

Arcturus says:

“Beyond losing my children, probably losing my eyesight and never ever again being able to see everything in this world that has brought me so much pleasure/ecstasy, wonderment, joy, happiness - so much to be so so so so lol grateful for. Can you imagine never again being able to look up at the stars in the night sky?”

me no says:

I don’t think that can ever happen.My reasoning is simple:

The world exhists through it’s eternal representations, which are only possible through a corresponding self representation~impression.
Nature exists by these representations, and if that were not true, then the current representation of the world would be impossible.

The world is infinite through it’s infinite representations, for it to be finite in any limiting way, would end the world this instant.

Even an infinitely reduciable possibility in that regard would entail a world that would instanteniously void it’s present manifested representation.

The reduction to the minimally manifested representation as corrigable would automatically travel back to the very beginning, and similarly end all existence.

Therefore the infinite eternal universe is absolutely incorrigible and eternal. That is, the conscious manifestation of how God is defined.

Maybe a reinterpretation of St. Anselm’s proof, for the Existence of God.

To me, this proof is so compelling and so near absolute, that it defies any attempt to nullify It.