Dimensions

Let’s explore dimensions here.

This 4-D space/time dimension is obvious, but what of others?

In the classical sense, there are 3 dimensions of space and some would say time is another dimension.

If one was to alter the classical definition of dimensions, to allow for other things that don’t fit the current definition, then here’s something:

If you click on my avatar you’ll see a video. I love that video. Marie’s singing is absolutely beautiful to me. She should be on the list of the greatest singers of all time.

Marie is dead now. That video is 30 years old. She died in December of 2019 of consequences of a brain tumor she had in 2002. She had the tumor removed and went blind in one eye, and all sorts of other complications from radiation and chemo. She kept singing until 2015 until she couldn’t do it anymore. I adore Marie and she is an absolute Angel to me.

It’s a weird thing to look at a 30 year old video and view it as if it were a live performance. It’s an altered state of reality, that is not real when you watch ANY video, as the video is from the past. It’s just a matter of how far in the past, whether it be 1 minute ago, or 30 years ago. When you watch a video your mind thinks it’s real, as if it were live. That is perception or an illusion, just like looking at the sun and thinking it orbits the earth.

So, perception, or illusions, are a type of mind dimension, where your mind is tricked into acting as if it is now, but it is not now, that is an illusion, or altered reality.

Society nowadays is so wrapped up in altered reality that we should call it something. Maybe change the definition of “dimension” to allow for such things.

Edit:

Here is Per’s tribute to Marie:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFzF0u6hgvs[/youtube]

Planes of existence? Better?

Wendy.

Gods I’ve met in person?

They don’t tell you who they are, but as sure as shit, they’ll let you know that they’re a god.

When you meet a god, you’ll know.

The thing with Chronos is right before my 8 hour shift in time happened, voices in my head were saying “Chronos”

And then the 8 hour shift in time happened.

That’s not too hard to put together.

Gods can embody on this planet at will. They don’t have bodies where they reside.

Wendy,

I’ll tell you another trick the gods use.

They come back looking exactly like someone from a past life. Immediately, you’ll be like, “wow, I know this person deeply and I don’t know why.”

Gods use this trick a lot

How are you certain of Gods(plural)? Wouldn’t one God be able to make you believe in many?

I’ve thought about that a lot.

The conclusion I came upon is that I have a perfect plan for existence in my spirit.

But. It didn’t immediately manifest.

That’s when I knew we all made and make this forever.

If a God doesn’t have a body where they live, what do they have?

How do you know that your plan is not an idea endowed by a God?

Think about a Hollywood camera that pans around the scene but you never see the camera.

Now. Imagine being able to do that without a camera.

That’s how gods live.

I missed how you know that “we” control all?

Um, you didn’t describe where Gods reside?

Some gods reside within.

Others outside.

That’s true of any spirit though.

Gods are defined by extraordinary empowerments.

They’re spirits just like the rest of us.

Too vague for my tastes.

I was under the impression that you have visited other planes of existence(heavens/hells). Surely, Gods of those realms would reside in them.

Wendy. You want to know everything. I get that.

I’ll tell you a truth you may not know.

You can pick anyone to be your god and that will be your reality.

Not always a good idea to pick yourself unless you really know what you’re doing.

How can you prove this?

Wendy.

How can you prove the color green to blind people?

Seeing is believing.

You haven’t ‘seen’ yet.

I know you want all the answers right now.

Let me put this in perspective for you.

Everything you know is part of the last plan.

It’s just an iteration of all the updates we do every billions of trillions of years occasionally.

I carry the newest plan in my spirit.

Mind answering the questions above that you didn’t?

Wendy, I gave you a perfect answer to your last question.

God is who you love.

I can’t explain it any simpler.

God is a spirit that resides in those that believe.