Anyone here seen a ghost, UFO, or other strange entity?

Abortion.

My forum is about ideas…sharing with my own kind our ideas.
Garbage, even recycled crap, is uninvited.
It was called a Symposium…children and women, were not permitted.
They ruined the conversation of men.
And you are an old hag.

I’ll start the thread.

Ha!!!
Note to Other
100 to 1 odds this will go nowhere…but back to the same spiel, the same poem, the same cut and paste.
I was born to a whore, raised to adore prostitutes, and on and on.

This idiot found the end of natural selection. It’s a loop.
Words to words…

I think it’s funny that you name yourself after a parrot given what you just said about iambiguous.

I know. And I think it’s funny that you actually believe you lived forever and communed with /buddha, and Jesus.
Don’t let them tell you that you’re insane.
You aren’t any less sane than anyone on this forum.

Do you take medication?
Just curious.
Your vids make it obvious that you do.

edit
Note to Others
I didn’t pick the moniker.
But I’ll defend it.
I mean in a circus, what does it matter?

My videos are somewhat irrelevant.

We all see everything at some point.

I make them out of boredom.

No you don’t. You make them because you seek validation, someone to make you feel sane, like you matter.

This is also the source of your irrational claims.
You are invisible, in real life, and you want to be seen. Acknowledged. Appreciated. Valued.
nothing wrong with that.
It’s human.

But…the level of insanity exposes the level of your frustration, your desire, your need.

My frustration is that you’re all sociopaths, my desire is heaven forever and my need is that everyone gets everything they want at nobodies expense.

You are living with memory erasures, and you are a sociopath.

Here’s one thing you don’t understand.

If I’m not relevant, nobody is.

This is not a narcissistic phrase, as you are…

If we live in an existence where no matter what anyone does, we’ll all be violating the consent of others forever…

We’re all in shit forever.

No joke.

I’m not lying to you. My videos are made out of boredom.

We all see each other’s lives in full someday.

I don’t have to post these videos to accomplish what I’ve set out to accomplish. I’ve already accomplished that.

I’m bored.

Some bored people shoot up schools. I post videos.

We live forever dude. Understand that.

This, my friend, has got to be the irony of ironies.

I know it feels uncomfortable to be seen.
But I wont hurt you.

Life has been hard on you…you’ve learned to cope. You created a narrative to help you cope.
I feel sorry for you and your predicament.
Natural selection is brutal, harsh, unfair.

A man is born and then is made to know that he is not worthy of continuing on, of reproducing, of mating.
It’s devastating. I know.

You’re a scared little man and I’ll tell you why.

We live forever. And you’re terrified.

Everyone knows dying forever is awesome.

When I speak, you get uncomfortable.

Suddenly, you have to be a man and not a child.

It’s very simple…

If YOU ever die, as a continuity of consciousness in some form, the YOU right now couldn’t exist, as the YOU right now is a subset of the YOU in the future.

Because the YOU right now does exist, YOU will never die.

Let’s go further. If YOU were ever born, YOU had to come from nothing. Impossible.

You were never born and you never die.

It’s a fundamental truth about existence that consoles nobody… when people know this for a fact, they can either cower in a corner like you, whimpering … or they can stand up like a grown up and plan their forever.

You are currently whimpering in the corner.

I understand how difficult it is to wrap your head around forever.

I don’t judge you for this

I am…terrified.
Of how insane mankind has become, and because of how weak the control mechanisms have become…in the west.
Insanity scares me…I admit it.
Sex, is about aggression and injustice and unfairness…
It is ingrained in it.

None consent is part of it.
We give no consent to enter the world - ask Iamretarded - and we ask no consent to exit it…and in between we struggle to gain consent…power.
If that troubles you, as it does all of us, and you cannot adapt…then you aren’t made for this existence.

Will = consent.

The solution to all this, and my sweet tuned melody to deaf ears landed:

I’be gone and seen live from both sides now!

Chorus:

(&how is that even possible?)

Well. I have to give you credit here. You actually have the capacity to say lots with very little that’s not trivial.

——

Saying we didn’t consent to being born is like saying the leading cause of death is birth… birth is also the leading cause of life. At least if you take the narrow view that we were born and we die.

Just like that, consent for life is something we GROW into!

As far as people being insane… I’m more concerned about the dust to dust people… there are ZERO stakes… maybe 100 years at best right?

Then you have wacky immortalists who blow people up for eternal virgin pussy. Apparently, like other scientific laws we’ve found… there’s a really bizarre law of existence that only gives males 47 virgins forever if they blow up themselves and someone who thinks their religion is bullshit!

Wacky people on both sides.

The thing about immortalists like me though, is that you actually think about consequence.

That’s huge dude.

I used to be angry and fierce. Now I’m softer.

You know what caused that change?

Wisdom.

Sex is aggressive, intrusive, necessitating a specific kind of psychology.
Sex is unfair. Lucid natural selection.
Sex involves deception. It must impress and seduce and trick.

Deal with it.

I’m not a sociopath. So I don’t have sex.

How about this?

We all live forever. Deal with it.

In the words of Old Greg “maybe I will deal with it, just like I dealt with Curly Jefferson”

That’s a joke.

I’m not like Old Greg.

You seem to think your life is difficult, but you haven’t started living yet.

Existence is violating the consent of everyone.

Once you decide to violate as little consent as possible, you are moving against the grain; you’ll have zero commiserative confidants.

Everyone wants a commiserative confidant.

You’ve been selected out of the gene pool, and it hurts.
I know.
Sometimes procreation demands drastic measures, and you are too delicate for such work.

I wish we lived forever…but we don’t and that is why we procreate. Paying the price, taking the risks, suffering the consequences to cheat mortality.

You could not.
I barely managed to myself, and I know many guys whoa re in your situation.
Sad…but such is the agency of woman. Genetic and memetic filter.
Depending on her meshing, her discriminating mind, is determines who passes through and who stays behind.
It’s brutal…men came up with Paternalism to solve the “problem” of un-invested free-radical masculine energies.
But now we are in a transition period and woman have been given back the sexual power.
Many will be left behind.

No. I hurt when I was a hypocrite. I feel much better now.

“Procreating the species”. Means nothing. That’s a woman’s thing.

Speaking of my options. Fuck, just in a 4 block radius, over the last 5 years (not even being a player). I’ve had 4 very serious opportunities to be with what we’d call “real women”… women of substance.

It’s not about sex for me anymore. It’s about reducing jealousy in others.

You may not think much of me, but the magnitude of respect I garner from my presence would probably astound you.

I’m patient. I’ll say “hi” to the same person for years and then years later, they feel comfortable enough to engage… because I’m not looking for anything from them.

When word got out that I don’t have sex… women flocked to me like crazy… most of them, well lesser minded.

I mean, here I am 45. My vast knowledge of who I am and who women are, make me choose women around 60. They actually have depth of character. But I don’t date and I don’t have sexual or sexualike encounters.

You’re still in the game, you also still believe in mortality … say what you want about me, but you’ll figure out really quick in this territory, I have thousands of acquaintances who like me in a mile radius.

I doubt you can say the same thing

To get back on topic…

Gods, demons, humans, extraterrestrials and angels visit me regularly.

The funny ones are the ones who try to outsmart me. I don’t begrudge them this … testing me, they’ve heard lie after lie for billions of years.

Word got out in the universe that I’m … interesting.

I’m just trying to have a decent day like anyone.

Yes…of course it is.

Yes…everyone gets what they want, forever.
But if they want the same mate?
Cloning, I guess.

I agree.
But the thought of being liked by thousands of acquaintances is frightening.

Everyone like a child.

If all hate you, you are doing something wrong.
i fall love you…you re doing something wrong.