I see people as illusions

Am I a badass?

No. I’m not. Nobody is.

What made me what I am today from being at the bottom of the bottom of the barrel about 4 years ago was my earnestness, hard work, tenacity and genius.

There is not a single spirit that doubts my intentions, brilliance and resolve - FOREVER!

I’m not a bad ass.

But I have lots of friends.

My preferred technique of handling spirits is not the hell reams. It’s making them weak. Making them weak until they can get along with the rest of us.

Not even able to pick up a pencil or put two thoughts together … drooling on themselves all day.

That’s my idea of justice.

But I can’t dictate to you what you think your spirit is, you will probably choose sending people to hell. There are lots of friends in existence for you if that’s your spirit. Just watch out when the tables are turned.

Take a moderate way like I did. You will be safe.

So the schizo drugs they got you on spaces you out so much you have no desire to go play pool or something? Like how many hours a day are you in that room?

Promethean. You really don’t get it. I know why people are threatened by stories like the one above.

They feel left out. Everything I told you is 100% true.

It’s not a hallucination.

My experiences with the spirit world are extreme.

Yours are probably none.

And let me tell you something else…

As threatened as you are by my story because you feel excluded… instead feel thankful.

This shit I just told you is as real as your fucking face.

Think how I feel. Living alone in some of this, being jeered at by people like you?

But I’d never throw you in the pits of hell to make a new friend.

No no you misunderstand. Nothing moves me, dude. Even if all of what you say is true, and has happened, I couldn’t care less. I am a nihilist, Lebowski, and I cares about nahsing.

“Think how I feel. Living alone in some of this, being jeered at by people like you?”

I’m not about to listen to somebody complain to me about being ‘jeered at’ and being alone. I am thought to be by everyone on this planet, the absolute lowest scum of the erf… below even the murderers.

Listen dude. The fuckin neighbors sold their house and moved away because of me.

I’m not gonna hear it man. Go cry somewhere else.

Alright. Then No, no, you misunderstand.

Nihilism is a fucking luxury dude!

Enjoy your luxury.

A luxury?

You have no idea of the work and risk involved in being a nihilist.

Not impressed. You know what’s harder? Turn the other cheek and anything you ask of me I’ll give it to you.

I don’t even do that shit.

“Nihilism is a fucking luxury dude! Enjoy your luxury.”

No but I like how you always take the worst possible conceivable thing mentioned by someone and then say ‘that’s nothing dude!’, like your own suffering is indescribably terrifying and inhuman.

‘Bro, I was a POW in Vietnam and had to fight with a great white shark in a pit everyday over a rotten chicken leg that was infected with salmonella, or I’d starve!’

‘That’s nothing, dude. I’ve lived eighty trillion years and been through eleven memory wipes and I have to decide every day whether or not I’m gonna send everybody on earth to hell for eternity!’

‘Damn, my bad dude. I thought I had it rough.’

All that means is that you’ve learned how to kill a thread without dropping the mic on anyone. (That’s an insult btw).

An illusion with the capacity to kill a thread?

Aw bless! “Am I a badass?”

Listen. I have watched your videos - some of them. I have seen how you interact with your cat. You appear to treat him (George?) as your equal. That would be the sane thing to do.

The voices! Have you considered writing down what the voices say? The nature of your experience is your experience. Such is the reality for each of us. Let’s not give in to the temptation to allow others to label us as insane, simply because the nature of our experience is beyond their experience! You class yourself as a genius and yet you happily accept the label ‘insane’!

But, hat’s off. Nice touch. You’ve gotten people to keep you supplied with tobacco and booze and somewhere to live.

Fair play. I can see why you might label yourself as a genius…

Spare a thought for the rest of us.

How about - just a thought… How about you make a note of what the voices advise you. On this forum, you speak of your experiences dating back many, many years - surely at some point in your long and varied history you must have bumped into someone who was unable to comprehend the nature of their own experience. Perhaps someone who heard voices. Did it never occur to you (given your ‘then’ experience) to advise that person to make a note of what the voices were telling them. With all of your millions of years of experience, I am surprised that you did not demand that that person should: “Stop bleating, and don’t be so selfish - (I am sure they would have complained of their suffering) - the voice you hear could be providing you with the answers to all of mankind’s woes. Remain vigilant.”

Nope, I know what you would have said. “Disregard the voice, block it out. You should listen to what people tell you. You’re insane. Best you drink and smoke yourself into oblivion. Hey! Look after yourself, and make sure you look after your pets… You treat em with respect… My turn at the bar, what’s everyone avin?”
That’s what you’d have said, way back then.

But, again, fair play to you. In this day and age, you have a roof over your head - folks supplying you with alcohol and tobacco. I must confess, I am a little surprised that someone in your exalted position does not smoke a little weed.

Honestly, I wish you well.

I hope soon, (pray… far more effective than hope) that a young lady catches your attention, and you fall in love. It would be nice if you have children together, whereupon you will personally realise that you, hitherto, had not properly experienced real love. Let’s not go into the emotions that one experiences with grandchildren.

I envy you, you have so much to look forward to (if you haven’t previously experienced it!) :slight_smile:

If I have offended, Ec, please forgive me. It was not deliberate. I am, as MagsJ hinted, somewhat passive aggressive!

Thanks MagsJ - hadn’t previously realized! :slight_smile:

I see dead people, and they are NOT illusions.
They tell me they are not.
I believe them. Why would the dead lie?

Embrace the god of Nil…the only truly omnipotent none.
Don’t be scared that life has no meaning and no purpose, not like I was, before I came here and was taught a lesson.
Be a convert.

What I transcended…
There is no purpose, make one.
Life is full of meaning, see it.
I’m over it now. I’ve …“matured” into the no-body I always was.
Spiritually sailing across the sand dunes in deserts of the real…with my no-foreskin buddies.
Oyve!

I’ll tell you… derleydoo

If I had to choose between psychic battles or physical battles, I’d choose psychic ones everytime.

In fact we do that on these boards as well.

As a message to everyone on these boards …

Don’t fucking lie to me… when the psychic battles start, I didn’t know what the fuck was going on and neither did you.

I just happen to be a person through selective pressure who excelled.

The way (part of it) is that I gave everyone equal standing. I literally defeated people by giving them all an equal voice … like the cat.

By the way, today is my 45th birthday.

Nice. Do you have plans to celebrate the 45th anniversary of your birth day?

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

Yeah. I’m inviting 18 people for dinner. I have to rotate every year because of how many friends I have.

It takes me a month to prepare my birthday.

It’s the only day I celebrate.

How are you celebrating your 47th?

Happy birthday to me!!! (no, it’s not my birthday) I thought I lost this.

This is gold right here.

We’re all just pretending you’re real, too.

:wink:

Happy Birthday tomorrow today.

If you’re even real.

47 is a weird number for me.

As you know.