I see people as illusions

I try to interact with them as if people are real to me.

I act my way through life.

When you question someone about whether they’re the actual person, even an illusion would say, “yes”

I’m a decent person. Problem is…

People are so unintelligent compared to me that I feel isolated and I have trouble believing that they’re real.

So… I pretend. I pretend that they’re real.

I’ve been doing this for years.

Pretending.

You’re in good company, Ec. :slight_smile:

From, As You Like It, by Mister William Shakespeare.

All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms;
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress’ eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon’s mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lin’d,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper’d pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side;
His youthful hose, well sav’d, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion;
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

youtu.be/Ca5WJ8zWVTs

Pretending hasn’t cracked my mind yet.

But it might.

Please don’t destroy us all, dude.

I already had that option and didn’t pick it.

This is just about whether my mind cracks personally…

Whether I go mad or not.

Even the insane aren’t THAT horrible!

Ecmandu, how about a video talking us through your day? I would be interested to know how you spend your time.

My day consists almost 100% of making one liners…

Sometimes they fall flat. I’m good at them though.

I just say hi to people and chat them up.

I drink, I smoke.

There are people taking care of me as a ‘mentally ill person’

I’m not allowed to actually hold my own money.

Since I’ve been so blessed, I feel the entire weight of the cosmos (I take it on personally) to make a new plan for all beings.

When you see me casually making one liners, I’m usually communicating with trillions of galaxies through all space and time.

I earn my little keep.

Thankyou for your openness. A quick one liner for the sake of clarity. When you say:

“I drink, I smoke.”

Do you mean, you have an allowance for alcohol and weed?

Alcohol and cigarettes.

I don’t like weed.

Alcohol works differently on me… I don’t get mad, I don’t slur, I don’t have blackouts, I don’t have hangovers. None of it.

But. It’s a miracle substance for me. It soothes the voices and possessions …

So, I have an allotment! Deemed therapeutic and not toxic.

“It soothes the voices and possessions …”

You say that glibly, as though everyone can understand the notion of voices and possessions. Why do you feel the need to block/soothe the voices?

Asking for a friend! :slight_smile:

It’s a blessing to just think without all the clutter.

It’s a blessing just to move of your own accord without demonic possessions.

The power is seductive for some people, but it’s not worth it.

Use your own power. Love the people next to you.

That’s my best advice. It’s humble and simple, but MUCH more powerful than the false powers.

There’s a voice in my head telling me I should get some sleep. Thank you for sharing.

And Ec, do not forget the power of prayer, however you may visualize the higher power that may transpire to you, if you have been able to conceive that possibility.

Of which I am fairly sure, in one form or another.

One can part take in it without becoming dependent on IT. Evolution breeds independence,!

"There are people taking care of me as a ‘mentally ill person’

Nice! I was wondering who’s place that was. Pretty good looking apartment or whatever it is. Hey are there any hot nurses or therapists around there? Maybe do a little consent violation if you know what I mean… [nudge nudge wink]

Umm…

This is awkward. I live in a huge apartment complex.

Not a “place”, as you define it.

It’s cheap. I do have therapeutic people who check in on me.

When I posted my old videos that I took down, I used to live in someone’s garage for free out in the middle of nowhere.

Ecmandu should focus on his piano playing and let go of his fantasies about saving mankind and consent violations.
He looks like a good spirit…damaged by life.
Nature’s injustices he cannot endure, cannot adapt to, and cannot change.
He should seek comfort in art.

Nobody can endure nature’s injustices … not one being in all existence. Not you, not me, not anyone.

I live my life trying to resolve cosmic disputes while I casually pace and smoke.

Turns out I’m good at it. Lots of people try to walk this path and fail miserably.

What is living if not planning forever in a way everyone wants?

Compared to me, you’re not living your life. Maybe you’re incapable of it.

Neither here nor there.

I’ll tell you a story of one of my worst demonic possessions to give you a glimpse into what it’s like to be Ecmandu for a day…,

There was a spirit protecting me who left me for dead…

Before it left me, it took full control of my body and started dancing on a front porch with my body…

I’d have to take dance lessons for eons to be this good!

Then it walked up to a potting plant and took some of the soil and put it in my mouth … then it spit it out.

Then it banged my head hard on the door window (which didn’t break).

Then it said… life is supposed to be fun.

Then it left.

I was handed over to another spirit that walked me several blocks away and as I was walking, made me grow about 8 inches taller (I was being possessed by a shape shifter). You can hallucinate a lot of things… actually being taller is not one of them.

It took my clothes off and walked me to an invisible being in front of me and said “bow to your maker” and made me bow.

Then it walked me back to that house and opened the door (remember, I’m still naked) and grabs a pair of gardening shears and proceeded to chop my penis off, but stopped only after it drew a little blood.

Shit like that is my new normal …

Adapt to that!

What makes me a great person, is not only did I adapt, I excelled.

But look at how smart you think you are, unable to even adapt or command your human self, let alone gods…

Music is fun, but I made priorities. There are certain things you see and once seen can’t be unseen.

Then, you never go back.

Am I a badass?

No. I’m not. Nobody is.

What made me what I am today from being at the bottom of the bottom of the barrel about 4 years ago was my earnestness, hard work, tenacity and genius.

There is not a single spirit that doubts my intentions, brilliance and resolve - FOREVER!

I’m not a bad ass.

But I have lots of friends.

My preferred technique of handling spirits is not the hell reams. It’s making them weak. Making them weak until they can get along with the rest of us.

Not even able to pick up a pencil or put two thoughts together … drooling on themselves all day.

That’s my idea of justice.

But I can’t dictate to you what you think your spirit is, you will probably choose sending people to hell. There are lots of friends in existence for you if that’s your spirit. Just watch out when the tables are turned.

Take a moderate way like I did. You will be safe.

So the schizo drugs they got you on spaces you out so much you have no desire to go play pool or something? Like how many hours a day are you in that room?