What's for dinner?

_
3 Chicken wings and a ribeye steak, served on a steamed courgette/chilli/garlic vegetable base.

Why a small woman like you eat more meat in one dinner than me in a week?

Parce que je suis un animal :laughing:

comme ça facebook.com/538020196/post … 406810197/

A PB&J (raspberry J) and French vanilla coffee.

My veggie soup :

Use big cooking pot about half full of hot water.
1 cup of rice.
Flavor the water with chicken soup base powder.
Make sure it is strong.
The rice takes about 10 minutes.
Then add peas, broccoli, corn, green beans, and a can of french onion soup (condensed).

My video camera device had died and i then forgot where i put it.
So I can’t show you a picture of the soup.
However, it is epic and ive made it more than once now.

Baked chicken leg dipped in ranch dressing, pineapple chucks, and peanut butter cups.

Ok ! I have no picture. But I’ll share my secret recipe for pasta. I have about 4 secret recipes, maybe I’ll share them later…

Ecmandu’s pasta:

Just a basic jar of your favorite marinara… I have recipes for that as well, but some are as good as mine and it’s not worth the extra effort or expense …

So what’s left?

The noodles of course!!

I have a saying, “if your noodles aren’t a meal in and of themselves, the pasta dish isn’t worth it”

So… here’s my recipe for noodles.

Cook whatever type of noodle you enjoy. (I use quinoa)

Then… strain the water out of it.

Put it back into the pot and take 1/4 stick of butter, a small pour of maple syrup, lemon squeezed into it and oregano. Sometimes I add pepper too.

Then pour lots of marinara on top of these noodles that are a meal in and of themselves.

I’ll give you my lemon herb chicken platter recipe as well.

You start with a boneless chicken breast.

First you use a mallet to tenderize it.

Then you grab a fork and stab it about 100 times on both sides.

Then, you add melted butter to scrambled raw eggs.

Then, you marinate the chicken in the fridge for about 2 hours… so that the marinade really gets in there.

Then you cook it in the oven. This chicken is so tender it’s like cutting butter with a knife. The egg marinade makes the chicken expand to about twice its size. It’s ridiculous how good this chicken is.

Then I pour lemon and sprinkle oregano at the end.

You can also put lemon and oregano in the marinade before you cook it, and then use lemon and oregano at the last stage.

But this is a platter though.

Next is the rice.

I cook rice and then strain it. I add an egg and butter to it and stir it all together. Then I get the seeds of a pomegranate and add the cold seeds to the hot rice.

Then I serve collard greens cooked with garlic.

That’s my lemon herb chicken platter.

“You start with a boneless chicken breast”

and will this chicken have given its consent prior to its entering into this boneless state?

I didn’t think so, and this fact is in direct violation of the ecmanduian theory of consent violation. Therefore you are a fraud and the theory ain’t nothin but snake oil.

Plants don’t consent either. Fuck those vegans who don’t know plants suffer as much as we do!

I’m making a new plan for existence man… to fix this fucking problem.

You stab at a cooked chicken breast a 100 times with a fork???wtf :-k :-k :-k what if you have a hungry guest over and need to cook 4 breasts? you stand there, stabbing 400 hundred times before you move onto the next steps? is everything ok???

_
Meat & two veg… pastured/wild chicken & steamed carrot courgette and sweet-potato, finished with an olive oil and diced chilli & garlic dressing added at the end of cooking.

That pauvre, pauvre chicken, taking out all of your sexual frustrations on it seems extreme. :smiley:

:laughing: =D>

Roasted pork and California vegetables sprinkled with Chef Paul Prudhomme’s Seafood Seasoning. I know, I know, I erroneously used a seafood seasoning on pork and veggies, but this seasoning blend doesn’t taste as good on fish. May have a few mini, chocolate eclairs for dessert.

dont laugh at him, one should not laugh at people and ridicule them for their weaknesses and flaws and quirks.

Papa, don’t preach!

When YOU make a funny (intentional or not), I’m gonna laugh. Can’t help it if I have a good sense of humor and appreciate peculiarities knownst or unbenownst.

Oh, c’mon… I need to aerate the fuck out of the chicken to get as much egg inside as possible.

whats funny about being a half-wit kook again? you could laugh at peoples weaknesses and vices if they had a choice in being weak and defective or not but people do not have such choice so to ridicule them for it is a form of torture and torture is immoral.

wrong thread.

Edited into oblivion