What's for dinner?

whats funny about being a half-wit kook again? you could laugh at peoples weaknesses and vices if they had a choice in being weak and defective or not but people do not have such choice so to ridicule them for it is a form of torture and torture is immoral.

wrong thread.

Edited into oblivion

why wendy? I wanna hear what you have to say…my mother is one of the few people in the world I listen to seriously and attentively, even when she starts saying dumb things and inanities because females, unlike males, can never be empty and silly in what they say and do.

CC5CCEAA-0446-4E60-B439-DAF29B297F40.jpegNot sure what to call this dish yet and since it’s still simmering it’s taste remains something of a mystery.

1/2 lbs hamburger
1 cup onions, green peppers, yellow peppers, red peppers mixed
16 oz bag of oriental veggies
1 small can mushrooms
1 small can water chestnuts
onion powder
taco seasoning
7 oz of homestyle guacamole added last

that’s obviously a Bulgarian stir fry.

“Papa, don’t preach!”

I’m in trouble deep. But I made up my mind; I’m keeping my baby.

how did you make the carrots all wavy like that?

Baked a whole chicken.

Eggplant Parmesan, garlic bread, and mini chocolate eclairs.

Pulled pork, cowboy beans, seven layer salad, Hawaiian rolls, green beans with bacon and onions, fruit ambrosia, shrimp cocktail, Dairy Queen ice cream cake, homemade tapioca pudding, and thin mint girl scout cookies. Fasting time now!

Wendy did say that the vegetable mix was from a packet, so my guess would be machine cut that way…

nice. they seem so festive.

The Dollar Tree here has a freezer section with 1 lbs. bags of festive frozen veggies and bags of fruits for $1. They even carry 14 oz. smoked sausages for $1. I like some of their canned goods too. 1 lbs. pink Himalayan salt $1.

That sounds like the British version of Iceland… a chain that offers the most £1 frozen-meals range.

iceland.co.uk/
Iceland Foods Ltd is a British supermarket chain headquartered in Deeside, Wales. It has an emphasis on the sale of frozen foods, including prepared meals and vegetables. They also sell non-frozen grocery items such as produce, meat, dairy, and dry goods.
Wikipedia

An elephant.

[tab][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUts9BVXWOc[/youtube][/tab]

not gonna lie i would probably try some

ive never really cooked much of anything in a crock pot but one presented itself to me and i decided to freeball it and try and see what happens if i throw a bunch of shit in there. so i got these 2 tri-tips total about 4 or 5 lbs and seared them in a skillet full of bacon grease from last night. then i halved a bunch of potatoes, chopped some carrots and onion, broke up and threw in 2 whole heads of garlic, a bunch of rosemary and salt, pepper, etc. poured in a liter of beef stock and then just threw these 2 big seared chunks on top and am just gonna leave it until i’m too hungry to not just start eating it and see how it goes.

gonna be real right now the shit smells pretty good. i want it like falling apart at that point where you can just kind of cut it with a fork. i think it’ll get there.

should i just throw some of that leftover bacon grease in the pot?

ive never done this before.

I doubt it would be very tasty. Youd hear about it otherwise and if you look at their skin, meats probably best in dried strips. Youd have a whole truckload of them though.

Looks good by the way, specially the bacon grease sounds great.

One thing you ought to try out is once this. Its Indonesian soy based flavoring but its the best thing youll find in this category. The dutch have this as a standard ingredient in each kitchen.
ah.nl/producten/product/wi1 … RUQAvD_BwE

One drop of this in some scrambled eggs is insane. It can be used virtually in anything thats roasty. A drop in the smothering onions and mushrooms of steak-gravy is inanely savorish.

i think if you cooked some elephant for long enough to render the fatty parts down into a gelatinous goo that deliciousness would be inevitable. is there anything that you can’t slow cook for long enough to make it delicious? you’d maybe have to season it with some pretty strong stuff but ive got a feeling that there’s a way