What are you doing? (Part 1)

I would rather stay with my namesake’s Ottifant:

Ottifant.jpg

About ready for my daily dance party, all Nitzer Ebb this evening. Short, sweet songs usually hit the spot.

to make it look like a racing bike

those are not for children you can get seriously injured on that shit. if you change the sprockets it’ll go almost 50mph.

_
Watching Vera… another good British detective series.

“Racing”? … Only for this purpose:

Lr.jpg

I was playing Factorio, the game.
I took a break to talk to James on google hangouts.
at around 10 i will go for groceries.
I take the bus to a sobeys.
Did some meditations but my endurance for that king of thing is crap.

Spring cleaning continues. Took my Webster around the place, so that’s done until Fall. Working in the kitchen mostly today.

Been monitoring the wattage usage of my gadgets and appliances. My 2021-22 electric bills will be way less than 2020-21 after all my calculations and substitutions are complete.

Transplanted my baby Roma tomatoes (wandering gypsies), cabbage, and yellow summer squash. Exciting!

Oh nothing really exciting or out of the ordinary.

Went to my gym , going back to hearing with the US attorney to talk about upcoming trial of my son in law who is facing trial if he can’t plea deal. The judge already ruled against any bail , so its getting critical. Then preparing for custody issues for my grandson in another venue, then trying to figure out what to do with the accumulation of junk cars barring the crew who is supposed to fix up our house so that it will be presentable to the visiting social worker who has to approve joint custody with the other grandparents who live across the street but ha vent socialized with even to the point of being invited into their house for my grandsons birthday party but have to face in an upcoming court procedure.

Then worry about Solomon’s wisdom cause rather go for joint custody even with the kids aunt who has no legal standing vis
the issue, even if the kid shows more affection toward us, for love is blind for a child of poor circumstance dependent on messed up adults in his life.

Then have to drain pool cause my neighbor reported me to the mosquito people and time is running out to comply.

What’s for lunch other then a few shots of Johnny walker left in my hidden thermos may consist some bluish cheese left in the bowels of the fridge eons ego with some cinammon raisin bread from the market i bought yesterday on a whim.

There are a few mire things but tend to forgot them oh yes should I pick up my gymnast granddaughter to take her to her meet? Gotta check on that.

It’s barely 8 am and the neuralgia is hitting strong worrying about having drained the pool took pictures and its supposed to rain a next couple of days. Maybe will re-read myth od Sysiphus to relax the obtrusive absurd notion keep popping up, or make a deal with the devil and tread jersey kozintsky’s painted bird for added insulation for lack of proper foundation to Mr.walker.

_
Finally decided to get a cleaner in to do the kitchen… and maybe the bathroom, so that I can finish the living and lounging quarters, and the garden. :smiley:

Will then get the cleaner to pop in once a month, for maintenance purposes.

Currently busy with politics, as we’re in the short campaign period of the London-wide elections… for Mayor of London, the Greater London Assembly, and London Wide. My time and days are currently not my own, so I have to work around politics, rather than politics working around me… when we’re not in the campaign period.

Yea… lectins, fuck em.

who are you trying to push through magsj.

_
In regards to what PY… politics?

they need colorful mascots?

_
Britain elects…

From the Britain Elects Twatter feed (if that is what you meant),where do you get your polls? Self conducted?

ok did not mean to be mean? dont get spinned into politics, i will vote for you if you want i have a vote for a mayor

What? Don’t talk shit to me… twatter? makes you sound like a right c u n t!

You British? No? F off! Mind your own business!

Take your BLMs and your ANTIFAs and go do one… they ain’t wanted or needed here.

Why you watching here, when your own country/continent has gone to the dogs/to shit/to seed/to ground?

Good for you.

I’m not here trying to sell my brand of politics to people I do not know, on an obscure forum on the net.

This thread is called ^^^ …I said what I was doing …now do one, i.e. f off!

_
I got in a cab the other day… driver thought I was late teens/early 20s… oh how I laughed/was very amused… yea, those lectins… fuck em!