What are you doing? (Part 1)

From the Britain Elects Twatter feed (if that is what you meant),where do you get your polls? Self conducted?

ok did not mean to be mean? dont get spinned into politics, i will vote for you if you want i have a vote for a mayor

What? Don’t talk shit to me… twatter? makes you sound like a right c u n t!

You British? No? F off! Mind your own business!

Take your BLMs and your ANTIFAs and go do one… they ain’t wanted or needed here.

Why you watching here, when your own country/continent has gone to the dogs/to shit/to seed/to ground?

Good for you.

I’m not here trying to sell my brand of politics to people I do not know, on an obscure forum on the net.

This thread is called ^^^ …I said what I was doing …now do one, i.e. f off!

_
I got in a cab the other day… driver thought I was late teens/early 20s… oh how I laughed/was very amused… yea, those lectins… fuck em!

that’s a lot of stuff

And there is a lot more that had to be squeezed in between.

Lool, America is 10 times better than Britain…one of the lowest real GDP growth rates in the whole world, most expensive housing in whole of Europe and world, middle ages outside of South England, shit and one of most expensive public transports in the world, fucked up, kill or be killed capitalist structure, only country in Europe to legalize bankers buying out properties as capital allocation, concrete ecologist-real estate developer lobby blocking developments despite population density 7 times lower than west main land Europe, shit cycling paths, blocked up cities, most deaths from vivid in the world, fucked up marriage system, degeneracy, illiteracy, greed, cowardice and nihilism …fucking shithole

STOP LYING you old kook hag!!!oyu dont fucking look early 20s, you look like a woman past 40 with a lot of make up on!!! why are you so agressive btw??? have you been pegging my step dad over at the degenerate kook den STAINthyself and you are still hpyed up???

magsj!!!lets be nice to eachother!!!why the need to fight like this???to be rude like this???to take the time out of your own day, to put your own effort, just to be nasty and rude to eachother as if we have something to really squabble and fight over??? I LOVE U BABY!!!AND ALL THE ILP USERS!!!

Agape? well I never…

Say I dominated somebody…for years…days…whatever,what kind of freak would want the other to admit it to himself and others??? thats disturbing. what I am saying…is that one should never be like the two chickens that fight to death whilst the dranks are laughing and throwing money at them…one should try to be better, more dignified. so I extend my hand and invite you to be better with me, foor myself but if you benefit then I dont mind.

Tired… gonna take a nap.

Why do you bother about other people so much PY?

like pearls before pigs.

Are you defending Twatter?

Twatter is what I and millions of people call that media platform due to its disgusting internal corruption, sorry.

Only asking questions about what you place on the internet for all the world to see and as forum residents comment on.

Overreact much?

I can do as I please, so react as I want.

I don’t think that any social platforms should condone bullying and harassment of others, but anything else free-speech-wise… sure.

I stopped discussing politics on here months ago. I said what I was doing, as the thread suggests… I don’t expect a heavy discussion in here, is all.

i have like 40k twitter followers.

Reckon i built me half a barn yesterdee, mm-hm. Probly ort’a build the rest of it mmm. Don’t reckon a feller’d be storin half a lawn mower in that there barn, mm-hmm.

Da f?

Lol