What's for dinner?

I think thats the best idea of the lot. Though yeah no doubt, you could probably even sell octopus brain in capsules.

But that would be a waste of the taste, what am I thinking.

In Korea by the way Ive seen they eat live seafood, its a big trend now.

Went looking for a video but no thanks.

Baked adult chicken legs dipped in ranch dressing and jalapeño and cheddar bread.

fixed crosspls dont tell me you also have an asian fetish… :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

“adult chicken legs” reminds me of the “adult lattes” from starbucks in the movie idiocracy.

when i was a kid someone told me that asian women’s vaginas went left to right instead of front to back and then i grew up and the first asian chick i banged i was like wait wtf that dude was lyin

A cheeseburger, cabbage sautéed in butter, and a garlic salt covered avocado.

when i was a kid my sister had those cabbage patch kids and they had a cabbage patch kid cartoon and the only thing i remember from it was that the bad guy, who apparently wanted to eat the cabbage or something would say, “cabbages cabbages yum yum yum, cabbages cabbages give me some”. I’m still not really completely recovered from seeing it.

I had spinach fettucini with cheddar and classico tomato sauce.
Simple but effective.

_
I had a delicious minced-lamb, courgette and carrot ragu…

That reminds me Wendy… I need to buy some avocados… to use as a hair mask. :smiley:

It literally adds gloss and de-frizzes, in one.

California medley veggies sautéed in coconut oil and seasoned with Chef Prudhomme’s seafood blend then sprinkled with bacon.

[Edit: The veggies and bacon mixed with eggs and covered with mozzarella.]

that chef paul prudhomme is the real deal

I recently had fried eggs with mozza cheese.

_
Had a very early dinner… of two pan-fried duck breasts, with a whole courgette sliced in half and cooked with the duck.

I’d like to try all of his seasoning blends. Paul’s seafood seasoning is the bomb while his vegetable seasoning is blah.

This is actually not one of my recipes … this is a family recipe dating back to the late 1800’s

It’s called “corn fritters”

It’s a real thing, trust me… common dish in the 1890’s!

You buy a can of cream corn, and a can of regular corn (strain the regular corn of course), mix it with ground saltine crackers, 2 eggs, 1/3 stick of melted butter, and black pepper to taste. Cook them in butter on a skillet at medium heat (to cook the inside)… they take forever to cook but well worth the wait.

The corn fritter patties are about 4 inches across as round diameters.

They are divine food.

the blackened redfish magic is life

On my list to try.

Making a different version of marzipan, using pecan flour instead of almond flour. How tasty will it be? Let’s see…

Very basic, cut up chicken breast drenched in sambal and olive oil scorched for a short time very hot, on baguette with garlic sauce and lettuce.