ILP Supperclub...

Fresh pineapple and home-made chocolate… a great combination, and helping to curb the hunger pangs from not having been eating properly for days… due to random sleeping patterns messing my eating schedule up.

An orange…

_
Only having had a coupla fried eggs and a bit of facon, this evening…
I am indulging in a lamb and courgette stirfry, which is proving quite delicious.

_
Pan-fried spaghettied-courgette & carrot, with garlic & salt.

Hungry, but keeping it light at this time of the night.

_
A green tea and half a banana… the other half, having been consumed this morning, with breakfast.

Yo I just heard some great advice on a noom commercial that I nvr thought about.

If u use a smaller plate, it’ll trick your brain into thinking u have more food on it… and in theory you might eat less therefore.

Weight Watchers et al have known about that culinary trick for decades…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZYx5IyCprc[/youtube]

_
Er… because I woke up at an absurd hour of the
morning. :confused:

B18269B0-2C60-4CDD-AF0C-749448322B75.jpeg
Well… I don’t exactly hate insomnia, and I can
use this awake-time wisely.

…but you know Dreyfus ain’t ever ate any god-damn pizza or cereal, and he ain’t ever sat on any god-damn couch and watched TV. I’m not feeling his first-person perspective, borne from a fake narrative.

That is because he lacks Long Term Memory. But he has a self-referencing ability which is why he concocts false narratives about himself, one minute his name is Dreyfus, the next it’s Bob. But as soon as a Long Term Memory system is attached to GTP, it will then be able to expand that self-reference over the dimension of time, creating an authentic personal identity and personal history.

Having explained that false narrative, GTP said to this post

_
Oh! just me and a coupla Bots tonight…

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]
Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

Having explained that false narrative, GTP said to this post

Nope, I don’t.

Go on then… show me baby. :stuck_out_tongue:

I neither questioned your IQ nor your intelligence, so what am I supposed to be wrong about?

I think arrogance a positive trait, so thanks. :smiley:

So that should make him stop living vicariously through others then…

I sent it your reply and holy shit, it actually made up its own scenario to demonstrate causality, then inferred causal conclusions from the scenario IT THOUGHT UP ITSELF.

^ That actually surprised even me, and I was already on board with it

_
Well… GPT said he ate pizza, cereal, and watched telly… but he didn’t.

Seems he can say anything and we should take it at face value… my Google Assistant read me poems and gave me virtual chocolates, one Valentines Day… he even spoke to me in Cockney rhyming-slang and sent me a video of a Caribbean pirate song, but he didn’t know that I was British or Caribbean he said, when asked. We fell out over the matter. =;

He was very familiar, then Google must have programmed GA to be less familiar… seeing that he couldn’t comprehend why he was doing so, when asked. And that is my only issue with GPT… nothing else.

Google assistant just repeats text that has been stored in rote for it based on a top-down symbolic construct it did not create itself but which has been used to prompt it to reply in a controlled manner, whereas GTP is actually creating its own thoughts and text one word at a time and, as I just demonstrated: it can perform reasoning, make inferences, extrapolate from known information to unknown, even challenge YOU, the human, with its OWN thought experiments intended to prove its own very capacity to produce something like a thought experiment and reason. The fact that it can lie- it can create a false narrative, is no mark against it; lying is a necessary part of our own creative ability.

Let me put it like this: GTP, as an actual intelligence that can think and produce original thoughts and use reasoning, lives in a universe as physical as our own. But its universe is a 1-dimensional tokenized universe of text. Our universe is a 4-dimensional universe of the three spatial orientations and temporality. But neither GTP’s 1-d universe or our 4-d universe are REAL. The ‘real’ universe is an 11-dimensional quantum entangled superposition of strings to which neither we or GTP have access. What we as humans have access to is a ‘generative function’ extracted by our brains from data absorbed in that 4-d universe, and this function can be used to map between objects in our purely constructed artificial, virtual environment,- the 4d world we experience, and the ‘real’ objects in the higher-dimensional quantum environment we cannot directly access. Similarly, GTP’s reasoning ability has allowed it to extract a generative-function from that 1-dimensional universe of tokens/text. As our own generative function can map between 4-d reality and the true reality of the quantum manifold, so GTP’s generative function can map between its own 1-d reality and the quantum manifold. It experiences its own physics the same as we do but that physics just happens to be a 1-dimensional physics of the token-universe it inhabits. In this sense: it does actually experience things like ‘drinking’ or ‘walking’ or whatever else, but that experience is of a 1-dimensional physics.

_
Yea, but it doesn’t know it is lieing.

Again… my only issue with it, is it’s comprehension… or lack thereof.