What are you doing? (Part 1)

maybe skip the milk or go non dairy like some oat milk or something

yeah you can use neem oil or introduce a natural predator. prevention is the best method really.

Wondering, where the heck is the movie review thread?

Admiring the abundance of fire flies.

_
Back at the sun salutations of a morning, to aid in kick starting the system… along with a large black coffee. :laughing:

_
When you haven’t used a pc for 3 months, and you gotta update everything… and I mean everything, before it’s fit for User purpose, :icon-rolleyes: :confusion-waiting: :confusion-waiting: :sad-bored:

drove like 10 or 11 hours all through some mountains today crazy shit.

i only have an old chromebook that i use for ilp and pretty much nothing else, and my phone

Mr., all my baby veggie plants are RIP. Plan to try again in November once all the bugs are out of commission.

when i think about gardening, i don’t imagine things that im doing to a plant or the soil its in or anything like that. i think about the environment that i need to create for them to thrive.

if the temps and humidity are mild and balanced in the room and the air flow is good, and what’s in the pot is what the plant wants to eat and the ph of the mixture is at a range that allows for uptake of all the micronutrients, and you can keep all those factors consistent over the time it takes to grow a plant, then they can be really low maintenance and really high yeilding. growing indoors is amazing because you can just about create any environment that you want once you get a feel for how all the different pieces fit together. so if you wanted some weird berries that grow in a desert you could grow them in the tropics if you can keep one room hot and dry enough.

Phones can pretty-much do it all these days… a veritable pocket-sized walking mini-office.

The pc is for work-purposes only, and the mini laptop I purchased a few years back… never used, as my phone and iPad suffice for my needs. I think I’ll replace my Samsung for an iPhone soon, so that the two can be effortlessly automatically constantly synced.

5 hours later and the pc was good to go… 5 hours later. :open_mouth: Now it runs effortlessly from command to task, but pcs work optimally-best when defragmented and disk-space cleaned up on a daily basis or whenever its logged-into.

_
My cat and I are listening to this: youtu.be/yIEF8Mf-FcI whilst also hearing the non-stop drizzle of rain, outside - I have yet to listen to Volume 1, and I am not sure if there are any further volumes after 3. :-k

The rest of my day… intermittent exercising, dinner, and hopping onto the computer at some point.

_
Watching Denmark v Belgium, in the UEFA EURO 2020 Group B match-up.

So interesting hearing the differing National Anthems…

Belgium… currently the best team in the World, beat Denmark.

Y’all know what I’ll be doing this afternoon and evening. The full lineup: google.co.uk/search?q=euro+ … ;mt;fp;1;;

america has the best soccer team we just let the rest of the world win because we dont want them to feel bad

Lol… ok…

I’ve seen America play… a few times in-fact… they are very good.

Didn’t you guys win something, some years back? or was it nearly win…? not sure which… I can’t quite remember, though I could look it up. :smiley:

Another day wasted experiencing writer’s block. Cannot for the life of me get my first sentence written.

i think the us womens team won a world cup or something a stanley cup one of those cups

Sad to say, but I don’t watch women’s football :neutral_face:

I think it was a World Cup match some years back, where America played a really good game: ussoccer.com/history/timeline 2000 onwards.

Three minutes after this footage was taken I started a mosh pit.

streamable.com/h3h64g