Absolute Randomness

I gotta nuther question for you clowns that I’ve been meaning to ask. How many of you spend time gossiping with members in PMs about other members and forming little cliques and shit?

s6.gifyu.com/images/dog2.gif

I got a sirius problem ILP. Both my pot dealers stopped fucking with me because I told each of them (in general conversation) that I wuz buying from the other.

One is some project trash who sells midgrade at chronic prices, and the other is a college hottie selling chronic at reasonable prices who called me ‘disloyal’ because I bought from the other dude.

What the fuck is this, highschool? Am I under contract here? I can’t reason with either of them so I cussed em out and threatened to beat em up. Then I felt terrible for scaring my shawty like that and I apologized. Now she’s ignoring me.

So then I find this 420 enthusiast group with the intention of getting a new plug, and the motherfuckers think I’m a cop.

I swear to god I can’t win for losing.

Lol

Day two without Marijuana. I’ve been high since I got off fascist probation last year so I’ll be going through a detox replete with emotional turmoil, irritability, and a barrage of violent and uncontrollable mood swings. I ask that you all have patience with me YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

So I’m reading about how conservatives in the west bankrolled the Nazis in their fight against communism, and my mouth dropped open when I discovered that Churchill wrote this letter to the Duce:

“What a man! I have lost my heart!.. Fascism has rendered a service to the entire world… If I were Italian, I am sure I would have been with you entirely from the beginning of your victorious struggle against the bestial appetites and passion of Leninism.”

Even Winston was in on it. I can’t believe this. I always thought he was just an easy going useless bourgeois with a cigar in his mouth, then I find out he’s a double crossing fascist cheerleader. Bloody hell I think I’ll put the kettle on after hearing this.

Lol I’m fuckin with this dude who’s running an ad for carpenters. He says 'Pay $16-$25. Trial period will be a week at $16 an hr, no matter your experience.

I tell em I’ll work for a week at $16, but at the end of that week when you realize I’m worth $25, you’re gonna pay me an additional $360 because you paid me $16 for the five day trial period I had to work, proving I’m worth $25.

He never replied back. Ahahaha you fucking cockroach. I know that trick dumbass.

But i wuz just fuckin with him. I wasn’t gonna take the job anyway. I make $25 in five minutes. Fuck outta here.

When the Arabs come peacefully into your country and you leave them no choice but to beat your Russian ass. Go to 1:27 and watch that kid work.

kaotic.com/video/7029e773_20210623102427_t

That Tekken-style air-spin slam at -0.48 tho… some good MMA moves in that street-fight rumble… all-in-all, I’ll give that fight an 8 (minus 2 points, for the kicks to the head… that’s not on brar).

And the gun… that’s too gangsta for my taste.

I have reason to believe secret Chinese Biden ninja demolitionists took down the condo building in Florida in a false flag operation to create panic and bolster the global cabal communist’s infrastructure plan here in amnerika.

“That Tekken-style air-spin slam at -0.48 tho… some good MMA moves in that street-fight rumble”

Indeed. I think the spin kick was a bit excessive and somewhat risky (i’da caught that kick), but the kid felt confident and had enough of an audience to entice him into showboating a little. He sure as fuck planted that kick on zee raashin tho, diddint he.

kaotic.com/video/74cdcedd_20210625043454_t

He… he just… wait he just…

whyyyyy ??

He did indeed… spin kicks are always risky, but probably a tempting kick to perform, if One thinks that One can execute and plant it successfully.

streamable.com/1qzzde

Six alternate realities hyperdimensionally converge before me while I’m sitting in an Arby’s. Just sayin.

youtu.be/ZWlujDKZn_E

kaotic.com/video/d0176382_20210804023620_t

I didn’t think that car was all that hot, myself. S’got the bland ‘car next door’ look. Id’a gone for the one behind it tho maybe.

Um, why didn’t the alarm go off? :-s

Not all cars are alarmed by casual sexual encounters with strangers on the street, I guess.

Tell me this doesn’t all come back to dasein in an essentially meaningless and purposeless world.

Really, is it even possible to imagine someone who is not a nihilist doing it?

Not only that, but we don’t know for sure if the car was male or female.