What are you doing? (Part 1)

Finally received my fishing license! Yaay! 99% of the time, I out-fish whoever I am with. The trick is never putting your pole down. My Dad and Uncle refuse to constantly hold their poles.

I dunno what kind of family you got, but the men in my family don’t talk about how they hold their poles, Wendy.

Ba-dum-bum.

$400. You can’t beat it. And I built a hinged access door around the left side. Took me six hours.

Yaay, fishing tomorrow! On the water early, off before noon. It’s supposed to be 90+ degrees after noon.

I am freezing here… never been so cold! This has to be the coldest winter ever.

Can’t get the house warm enough! Even my dogs are cold in bed together, (which is a first) I might join them. :laughing:

_
Watching ‘Songs of Praise: generations of faith’…

Such an inspiring community, and a history-lesson thrown in to boot. :slight_smile:

_
Recovering on the sofa… avec chat, from a day-to-night party last Saturday, an intense dynamic workout on Tuesday, and playing football with a few of my young neighbours on Thursday.

The pain is so worth all that fun. : D

Sulking in Vegas. Last night was a d is as her cause in spite of promising myself not to wager, after a few, and another resolution btoken. this morning have to face my conscience , again AGAIN.
After all work no play reversal ; will try to have breakfest in finity with remaining son and family and that is another certain stumbling block tk overcome.

But the motto today shall be no pain no gain as we drearily and wistfully counterpositipn outsells es at the breadfest table not so idly glancing at the menue trying not to appear as if contemplating tearful eyed avoidance of each other.

Further, me knows me best having absolutely no intent to hurt anyone not the least her, for the sake of the childten, with my wife ar rise and ibid no pain no gain.

And heavens, being an early mirn brunch buffet, of course libations bottom well served.

Guess im doomed to co suffer chronically within the larger divided political landscape of this generally fragmenting socially and ilhs but greatest country ever: as a singular sorcie on a micro-elemental level.

But i"m ok and she is ok both country as well as my daughter in law.

Boy were it not for the law!

After which leaving Las Vegas to see Death Valley in all it’s 120 F vapidity.

Sorry to put a downee on Your activities, MagsJ, just noticed while typing up my confessions of regret and self pity, but seriously nlwithout any hint of a search fir a companion to missey!

But I do hope our mutual vamping days are yet to be reignited again!

Sorry to put a downee on Your activities, MagsJ, just noticed while typing up my confessions of regret and self pity, but seriously without any hint of a search for a companion to misery’s tremors.

But I do hope our mutual vamping days are yet to be reignited again!

My current thought for this evening… with a family like mine, who needs enemies… I don’t hate them, but I have zero love for them… no care or concern for anyone, but their own immediate wants and needs.

More fun times to come, for the rest of my eternity. : D

Meno… your monetary faux pas sounds redeemable, so try not to over-dwell on it, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t over-dwell in trying not to do it again. I had a thought on a piece to add to the Vampire thread… the other day, but it has since eluded me. I will contribute there again, shortly.

Hiya! It’s been awhile.

Ugh, what are your temperatures averaging? To me, being cold is more miserable than being hot.

Caught one 3-4 lbs. catfish and a 4 lbs. Sheephead. My Dad and Uncle skunked out! Had to rub it in though since both continue setting there poles down.

Hi,

It sounds like you have an idyllic existence WendyDarling.

Do you put the fish back in the water? (hope so). Laughing

Temperatures are low, sometimes 7c but feels like 2c where I live.

These are probably not arctic for where you live.

I luuuuuv the cold!

Life is good.

My fish were released, this time. Sometimes we have a fish fry. You have to catch fish by the lip to safely release them which I do. If the fish swallow the hook, even though they may be released, they’ll likely suffer a slow death.

7 Celsius is warm. :laughing:

it’s going to be hot as balls there man. i was there in June once and it was 118 degrees and it felt like you could die at any moment. some of the most brutal weather i have ever seen. and nothingness. there isn’t anything out there. cathedral city is ok, palm springs a bit more expensive but maybe worth the drive. wtf are you doing there? why in July? are you going there on purpose right now?

also, if you play the pass line and bet the odds on the 8 you cant lose.

It is on Saturday night, attending a 90s dance party with my Sister and Cousin. Of course I will throw down but will I be able to walk without a limp the next day? Probably not. :laughing: That wedding reception last April about did me in. Getting old sucks.

_
Planning my future… starting with my next social expedition.

Also casually tidying the pad as I go along and come across something that needs putting away or cleaning or washing… getting back to being all caas like…

I think I’m gonna make a bunch of money, move to Hawaii and be homeless. Real shit I’ve been researching this stuff. It’s ideal in every way from weather to drugs to healthcare.

Was looking at Venice Beach for a minute but they’re sweeping the tents and shit off the beaches at this very moment. Sadly, by the time I’m ready to do this, there won’t be anymore homelessness on Venice Beach I don’t think.

Good idea, just keep away from the big cities and homeless camps. When the dollar, digital infrastructure and supply chains start to collapse, people will flood into these homeless camps and that’s the last place you want to be when the SHTF. We’ve seen how they fight over toilet paper and 50 inch TV’s during the Black Friday sales so my advice is to get your toilet paper and 50 inch TV now while you can.