What's for dinner?

do you have an arab grocery store?

No

well shit. what about a whole foods or a fresh market?

Like in them civilized places? Nope. Nada.

ive driven through pretty much all the places that could be considered the middle of nowhere and ive wondered at times where tf the people go to get food out there.

how far do you have to go to get to a place where there is more than 1 major grocery store nearby?

Is super walmart considered a grocery store now?

_
I found some keto sushi on Deliveroo, so ordered 2 portions… no-rice sushi rolls.

I’ll add a photo when I’m ready to eat it, in a short while.

I’ve had zero appetite for a while now, and this is the only food I think appetising… but we shall see.

_
Edited to add: at 20.38

FINEST SEAWEED WRAPPED WITH SALMON, TUNA, YELLOW TAIL, AVOCADO AND FRESHLY CUT CUCUMBER. VITAMINS: B12,K,B,D,A, rich of IRON, MAGNESIUM, SELENIUM, PHOSPHORUS, OMEGA 3, high in PROTEIN. - not consuming the soy sauce or pickled ginger.

yeah. and they should have some lamb

Next week, I’ll look.

_
Dinner is an Organic bio Tempranillo, which I am currently tucking into… to be shortly followed by the second keto sushi set, from the two I bought yesterday.

…going to marinade some chicken pieces soon and might either cook them for supper, or marinade them overnight and have them tomorrow.

BE2807A4-FC75-48A2-A6B4-0C57C6A303C5.jpeg
A concoction of hamburger, zucchini, red, yellow, and green peppers, onion, diced tomatoes, curry, Chef Prudhomme’s Seafood blend, salt, onion powder, and hot red pepper over toasted five seed bread eventually. Still simmering.

[Edit: Scrumptious happenstance!]

Yea… so why does Mannequin think you a dirty old slut?

I dunno. Why are YOU obsessed with me?

_
Is that what you’d call this? lol… I caught you out elsewhere on another site (pre-editing) where you gave yourself away then edited the reply, but I’ll leave things right there… just thought I’d let you know, that I knew. : )

Oh, by the way… soon after that editing incident occurred Mannequin swiftly appeared, using the same sexual MO as UrWrong has been using to Maia. If it isn’t you, then the person who it is better think again before they play with grown people.

And the obsession continues. Meanwhile, I’m not posting on any other forums and haven’t in years. :sunglasses:

_
Lol… I have plenty of obsessions and not a single one of them has anything to do with you… please bear that in mind before you reply to me further, but I’m done with you anyway.

…sounds like you didn’t read my reply fully, or fully understand it.

Yeah, I don’t understand crazy. Good day and silence…

_
Before…

After… just the giant prawn and 5 large prawns, in a sweet chilli/ginger marinade… having the (live) crab for supper

I’ll silence myself thank you… my mental health is sound… always has been… the NHS can vouch ; ) in-fact they love me :smiley: I think you’re thinking of yourself in the ‘crazy’ respect and if you are not involved then move along and silence yourself.

_
…a diced chicken-breast and diced large king-prawn stir-fry, fried up with carrot, 3 shades of capsicum, celery, radish, courgette, Batavia leaves, grated ginger, a chopped red chilli… simply seasoned with sea salt flakes, freshly-cracked black pepper, and drizzled with olive oil - such fresh clean flavours, where the produce provides the majority of the flavour.