What are you doing? (Part 1)

_
Planning my future… starting with my next social expedition.

Also casually tidying the pad as I go along and come across something that needs putting away or cleaning or washing… getting back to being all caas like…

I think I’m gonna make a bunch of money, move to Hawaii and be homeless. Real shit I’ve been researching this stuff. It’s ideal in every way from weather to drugs to healthcare.

Was looking at Venice Beach for a minute but they’re sweeping the tents and shit off the beaches at this very moment. Sadly, by the time I’m ready to do this, there won’t be anymore homelessness on Venice Beach I don’t think.

Good idea, just keep away from the big cities and homeless camps. When the dollar, digital infrastructure and supply chains start to collapse, people will flood into these homeless camps and that’s the last place you want to be when the SHTF. We’ve seen how they fight over toilet paper and 50 inch TV’s during the Black Friday sales so my advice is to get your toilet paper and 50 inch TV now while you can.

Saturday night, my Cousin was MVP (maybe it should be MVD for Most Valuable Dancer), she was amazing. I was done in after two hours and am still recuperating two days later. The band was charismatic to say the least and their 90s attire was horrendous, with an extra helping of horror. Great weekend!

Another good day helping my Sister and Brother-in-law. They thanked me with some delicious oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. He’s quite the baker. I’ve got him onboard to make me some homemade noodles for my Aunt’s Noodle Strudel recipe, a Christmas specialty.

Tomorrow I plan to veg at home.

i put a gopro mount on the motorcycle

Nature to iambiguous:

Once again, I compel you!

youtu.be/GOoJK_fY7nE

I’ve been meaning to add car cameras to my wish list. Way too many psychos on the road. Are Gopros good? Affordable?

get a fake gopro called an sjcam it’s about 60 bucks instead of a few hundred and only people who obsess about video can tell the difference in quality.

it shot this video not too bad really for a cheap camera

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKw0BXOEMw0[/youtube]

this is an updated version of mine, 60 bucks and higher resolution and can take a beating.

amazon.com/2018-Original-SJ … s9dHJ1ZQ==

giuliani is now on cameo.

for 375 bucks he’ll make a video for you.

i need some ideas here.

how can i make this hilarious?

some friends loaned me a condo up in the mountains so i went there for a few days and crashed, then hiked a bit between frisco, breckenridge, along the continental divide via independence pass, etc then came back to denver, a friend rented a motorcycle and we took off to mt evans summit and green mtn to buffalo bill’s grave then south to colorado springs and back up to denver another route no freeways. it’s been 6 straight days and im tired now.

Wondering why I haven’t been able to sleep much for weeks? Beyond the wondering, slap happy, silly Wendy.

might be a tumor

Have seen the positive effects of prayer this week.

:laughing: Belly laugh on that one.

Ever notice that the smartest people ask the most questions? With one exception. :laughing:

And? Do you want to give more details or just leave it at that?

Has anyone ever told you that you are an ephemeral joy to observe? Aren’t I lucky that you are encapsulated a smidgeon by your words? :smiley: ?

After a good, cleansing cry last night, I am much improved today.

Ugh, yard waste removal blows. The job is about finished, however my friend’s yard still looks like Sanford And Son’s.

How do you make people care about themselves and their immediate surroundings? :-k I dunno and I wish I wouldn’t become so irritated because of it. My short-sightedness may be impinging on another’s progress.