What are you doing? (Part 1)

magsj you ever watch that show naked and afraid?

i feel like by 1 item that i would bring into the wilderness would be just a ton of bread and id procrastinate for the entire time just munching on bread and make it out without having to actually do any survival stuff.

people have been saying this for a long time. but without it, you’d have even less people who were able to think critically, and we’re running out of those people right now so lets hope that you know…it isn’t completely dead.

i think i booked an old woman’s she-shed on vrbo just south of moab today. crossing my fingers that i don’t regret it.

This day started out dark and gloomy, but turned into a gorgeous, last day of Summer. May pull out my tote of Autumn and Halloween decorations. Spruce up my place with witches other than myself. :laughing:

‘Use it or lose it’ springs to mind, from the description of that ^^^ process.

I just do what works for me personally, when attempting to retrieve information from my short/mid-term memory, formulated from personal-necessity and intrinsic-id… in that order.

…or used for pivotal dates and events pertaining to one’s own life? More important to the individual, no?

_
…double-simping… :romance-inlove:

Simp me bae. :stuck_out_tongue:

Drinking jasmine green tea which tastes an awful lot like chamomile. Another gorgeous day hovering around 70 F. Whilst scanning the yard, there’s always a sadness accompanying the litter of dying leaves.

i read this and immediately did a word association in my head and a tupac verse came up where he goes…

“…How’s it hangin’? ‘Cause baby, from the back, this shit is bangin’
I’ve been stressin’ in this ghetto game, tryna do my thang
Won’t be no bullshit, no ass-kissin’
This bitch’ll have ya wakin’ up with all your cash missin’
I’m askin’, as if I’m qualified to analyze
You’re lookin’ at a bitch who specialize in tellin’ lies
She got a body make a motherfucker fantasize
Her face ain’t never shed a tear through them scandalous eyes…”

the guy was a poet.

they’re just gonna become other leaves if you leave them there long enough. matter neither created nor destroyed and all that…

i googled this and still dont get it

Stay in that shed yet?

this weekend. it’s south of moab on someone’s farm or something. like a converted apartment. i messaged them and asked if there was a crock pot and she said there was, then i pictured an old lady telling her husband, “SEE I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WOULD USE THE CROCK POT”

rolling out there with 3 friends, loading a crock pot and hiking in the desert and shit then coming back to a bunch of meaaaatttt

Appreciating the third gorgeous day in a row.

_
…thinking of what to have for tomorrow’s dinner… considered one of my paleo/keto beef-burgers… then I thought I’d search about cassava fries (of which I’ve never had, but I do have a cassava that I bought earlier) and came across this: ‘Unlike french fries, yuca needs to be fried only once to get the perfect crispy, golden exterior’ Crispy? :open_mouth: I’m sold!

So burger and fries it is… but keto burger and baked cassava fries, served with a home-made herb/radish mayo dip.

DCB2455F-A33E-401D-AF86-7850A3CC7A64.jpeg

_
I think I’ve got an ILP copycat of me… a carbon copy of I…

Rhymes or no, you can never be anything but your self-born self.

Not everything is supposed to be got.

_
…hearing a solitary car horn in the near-distance and local background noises, but I can’t ascertain what.

Time to make brunch… eggs n coffee.

Recuperating from picking apples in an orchard and cutting them up with distant family members(mostly newly met)who annually spend a day making apple cider. A family tradition for 70 years. All their cider making equipment is 70 years old as well. :laughing: Lots of really welcoming relatives so I really enjoyed participating and am already planning to attend next year’s cider day.

Drove into the city to share in a friend’s birthday.