What are you doing? (Part 1)

this weekend. it’s south of moab on someone’s farm or something. like a converted apartment. i messaged them and asked if there was a crock pot and she said there was, then i pictured an old lady telling her husband, “SEE I TOLD YOU SOMEONE WOULD USE THE CROCK POT”

rolling out there with 3 friends, loading a crock pot and hiking in the desert and shit then coming back to a bunch of meaaaatttt

Appreciating the third gorgeous day in a row.

_
…thinking of what to have for tomorrow’s dinner… considered one of my paleo/keto beef-burgers… then I thought I’d search about cassava fries (of which I’ve never had, but I do have a cassava that I bought earlier) and came across this: ‘Unlike french fries, yuca needs to be fried only once to get the perfect crispy, golden exterior’ Crispy? :open_mouth: I’m sold!

So burger and fries it is… but keto burger and baked cassava fries, served with a home-made herb/radish mayo dip.

DCB2455F-A33E-401D-AF86-7850A3CC7A64.jpeg

_
I think I’ve got an ILP copycat of me… a carbon copy of I…

Rhymes or no, you can never be anything but your self-born self.

Not everything is supposed to be got.

_
…hearing a solitary car horn in the near-distance and local background noises, but I can’t ascertain what.

Time to make brunch… eggs n coffee.

Recuperating from picking apples in an orchard and cutting them up with distant family members(mostly newly met)who annually spend a day making apple cider. A family tradition for 70 years. All their cider making equipment is 70 years old as well. :laughing: Lots of really welcoming relatives so I really enjoyed participating and am already planning to attend next year’s cider day.

Drove into the city to share in a friend’s birthday.

seems accurate

sounds delicious. like when you go to one of those festivals out in the country where they’re doing things all old school and they smash those apples between some wood

i did the opposite. drove to the middle of nowhere and it wasn’t anyone’s birthday.

Cranky, on hold for, oh, over thirty minutes and counting. Grrrrr! :imp:

_
On a fruit and soup fasting cleanse… just for a few days.

panera’s black bean soup = life

I made a Temaki (shushi hand-roll), using Organic black beans… it was like eating a piece of heaven wrapped-up in a sheet of nori, or what it seemed to be like.

The lectins floored me tho, so I had it only the once… despite everything.

Soak them for a whole day before and then rinse them thoroughly.

Prepping my solar array components for an upcoming test. Still need additional batteries and the vertical wind turbine set-up.

here is a 3 part video of a long drive through a canyon

youtube.com/watch?v=snfTnUWKjcs&t=257s

youtube.com/watch?v=-_jszZjeko8&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=PaOfBaVfDog&t=7s

That was great!

What make of car was being driven?