What's for breakfast?

_
A FR-3-egg, Organic vegetable omelette… was absolutely delicious and bloomin filling. Been quiet all day, so a good frontyard-cleaning kinda day… felt enjoyable, rather than a chore. More Autumn-cleaning tomorrow.

4544DBF7-BEFA-4FC1-B154-96777FEF1744.jpeg

_
Well that was deceptively filling… two fried eggs, pacon (pork loin sliced into rashers), a watercress garnish, and a coffee… the home-made kombucha, to sip, whilst browsing the forums after finishing eating.

My third day on vitamin D drops and I feel fully present and wide awake, without that clinging drowsy tiredness that’s felt behind the eyes… and yes, I take baby supps. 8- [

A delicious bag of extra buttery popcorn. So good!

_
A coffee/omelette break fast…

Oh yea, and my daily dose of Vitamin D3 baby Drops… energising.

2 oranges chopped into 6ths. a Pint of tea and a pint of semi-skimmed milk.
Eaten whilst soaking in an hour long+ bath whilst reading a chapter of Asimov’s “The Gods Themselves”, and a Brian Aldiss short story.

PB&J

_
Breakfast, for the next few days… a coffee and an orange… I’m on a cleansing diet, but… then again, I always am.

_
Breakfast for the last two days has been coffee n eggs… and either an orange or some galia melon, later in the day.

Fruits, coffee, Roman history.

Buttered, five seed toast topped with cottage cheese.

_
Half of a large orange… will have the other half tomorrow morning, and a L Americano Costa coffee… which I Deliveroo’d in, to the residence I’m currently residing in, in Manchester.

‘They’ are right… Northerners are much more friendlier and open than us Southerners… I’m really enjoying, and soaking up, the naturally-electric atmosphere and friendly smiles from strangers. : )

_
Today, I omelleted my eggs, as opposed to my usual scrambled eggs/watercress ensemble… an omelette of julienned green capsicum and celery and chopped watercress, and a sweetened black coffee… and not forgetting my daily dose of vitamin D baby drops.

Missing Manchester already… going back at the end of the month to see a friend, the same friend I hung out with on Wednesday afternoon/the day I left, before boarding the 16:30 coach home. I’m taking him on an hour-long canal ferry ride… he hasn’t got a choice. :evilfun: lol

_
…a nutritious celery/courgette/watercress 3-egg omelette and a sweetened black coffee, for brunch earlier - powering-up for this evening’s workout.

Hazelnut coffee and an avocado covered in salt and garlic powder.

_
#healthy

_
Eagerly-awakening to another day for breakfast, deux jours après mon anniversaire… eggs n coffee, and a flick-through n read of 3 complimentary magazines I picked up at the large Sainsbury’s at the top of the High Street.

Apparently… if you speak more than one language, it staves off dementia… I think exercising the brain with various mental feats, would also aid in that effort.

_
Good morning World… eggs n cwafee, as per…
with a lil sun salutations morning stretch thrown in… while the coffee brews.

_
Scrambled eggs and a black tea… up early today.

_
A boiled egg and a large mug of black tea, then my Organic veg/produce delivery box came and I made my first cup of ‘tea with milk’ in over a decade, with the carton of Organic milk that I had ordered.

First try wasn’t a charm… my tea came out too weak and milky, so I’mma gonna make another (smaller) cup of tea and let it brew for longer before I add the milk, as adding the milk decreases the brewing effect.

_
The second cuppa turned out decent, but not perfect… I noted that the tea took a little while to digest, so not too bad for someone who hasn’t had milk in over a decade.

Brunch earlier, was a tri-capsicum and low-fat cheddar-cheese 3-egg/2-yolk omelette, and a cup of sweetened coffee.

Dinner will be set to cook in the multi-cooker, shortly.