What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

I agree with prom, nice.

Acoustic is my favorite guitar. Homey, right?

I had a lovely, rich sounding one which I never took to naturally so I gave it to a homeless

person. He played it better than I could after a year of practice, maybe put it to better use. Or he pawned it, whatever.

230D48F5-E312-4164-9E8D-B2964CF69CCB.jpeg

Non-fiction: ‘How to’

Loads of fiction, bedtime reads.
AF1E5A73-F00E-469B-BB20-607F78F36A4F.jpeg
764F1132-0C69-4D2F-8CEC-4E08ADF2F420.jpeg

AFDADC49-5E17-4434-8C2D-858129E99BAD.jpeg
4000/8000 watt pure sine wave inverter [My portable solar energy system is nearing completion. Need a couple more lithium batteries and all the wiring. This inverter should simultaneously run two major appliances and several low wattage devices. PERFECT for my needs!]

729D6A2A-F2A4-4451-B019-00DB4E9CD0B2.jpeg
Finally, percolated coffee without the French press. =D>

CB8152B4-5D5B-441E-BD53-FF5E666BADBD.jpeg
A wire crimper/stripper/cutter and wiring.

very nice. have you ever used any of the home cold brew thingys? like this? you get really strong coffee and it’s a bit less acidic.

amazon.com/Takeya-10310-Pat … 1355&psc=1

No. How long does it take to brew?

Since I favor hot coffee, I find the heating process crucial to it tasting good, rather than bitter, burnt, or funny. How would I heat the cold brew avoiding bitter, burnt, and funny?

My percolator does an excellent job of keeping the coffee hot for hours without the burnt aftertaste.

you can just leave it in the fridge overnight. it wont be as acidic because that heat never gets to it. you can microwave it for a few seconds once you pour it but since the beans aren’t in there the acidity doesn’t come out of them.

DB19523F-9BD1-4BD7-8A32-63DFE2E25433.jpeg
Preparatory Halloween haul. Pixy Stix…a childhood favorite, yes! So candies and trinkets.

ummm
download.jpeg

Happy days.

Burley, 1lb, Saint James Perique (straight from the barrel), 1 qp, Nicotina Rustica (that shit the injens smoked), 1 qp.

Duty free, tax free, God bless the USA.

4 Month progress report:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU91ZEqV5hc[/youtube]

Bro I got u. I’m out of tune tho.

streamable.com/ze18fd

Cool!

I’m learning the solos now. There are 3 different solos. I know the first one, but I need to practice, a lot! It’s gonna take some practice to get it up to speed. David Gilmour is no easy task. :slight_smile:

I recorded that .wav on my looper. When I can play the solo fast enough I’ll dub it over the intro. I do it on acoustic and electric.

Here’s the electric:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW5eo4liBBQ[/youtube]

BTW, You’re playing it wrong. LOL

Here’s a good video. At 12:03 the first solo begins:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVef6YlOLw[/youtube]

…and to stay on topic, here’s the electric guitar that I purchased after the acoustic. I have a guitar buying issue now. :slight_smile:

Yup I fucked the little power chord up and I hit the wrong note there are the end. Admittedly that was my third take. Never played it before. I still suck tho. I should be way better than I am as long as I’ve been messing with guitar, bit I’ve forgotten everything.

Check this little doodle out real quick. I dunno about those major chords tho. They might work but I’d have to transition into them some other way cuz that didn’t work right. Something could be put together with these two parts tho.

streamable.com/3903oe

Jesus Christ.

Sounds pretty good. I started a new thread for guitar playing talk.

Wtf I played that wish u were here lead in the whole wrong spot. I just clicked the video. Lol.

I was being kind! LOL

That video I posted will get you playing it the right way. :wink: It’s an awesome instructional video.