What are you doing? (Part 1)

sounds delicious. like when you go to one of those festivals out in the country where they’re doing things all old school and they smash those apples between some wood

i did the opposite. drove to the middle of nowhere and it wasn’t anyone’s birthday.

Cranky, on hold for, oh, over thirty minutes and counting. Grrrrr! :imp:

_
On a fruit and soup fasting cleanse… just for a few days.

panera’s black bean soup = life

I made a Temaki (shushi hand-roll), using Organic black beans… it was like eating a piece of heaven wrapped-up in a sheet of nori, or what it seemed to be like.

The lectins floored me tho, so I had it only the once… despite everything.

Soak them for a whole day before and then rinse them thoroughly.

Prepping my solar array components for an upcoming test. Still need additional batteries and the vertical wind turbine set-up.

here is a 3 part video of a long drive through a canyon

youtube.com/watch?v=snfTnUWKjcs&t=257s

youtube.com/watch?v=-_jszZjeko8&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=PaOfBaVfDog&t=7s

That was great!

What make of car was being driven?

a small honda suv w/awd

i continued onto potash rd, which i think is shown in part toward the end. that one wasn’t on a ledge but was pretty sketchy like you had to go over some rocks and there were a few places where you could have gotten stuck. i think most people rent these big jeeps for this route. it’s through the base of the canyons in canyonlands national park.

watching ridiculous vh1 shows from back in the day

Being reminded of Ray Cokes

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJsgDh59gLw[/youtube]

_
Thinking what to eat and drink, to celebrate my good news of an ambassadorial-position that I had applied for, and got.

Keto sushi? Organic Prosecco? A fresh seafood platter? A hearty desi curry? Hmmm :-k

:laughing:

I still suffer regardless, so have opted to pass on the legume front… until such a time may arrive, when I think that I am capable of consuming them once again.

some beans are worth suffering for

how about that big data leak? the pandora papers. should be some interesting shit coming out soon.

lololol truth

ordering pizza. then fucking around all day doing nothing. gonna try and summit mt elbert tomorrow. will have to start before sunrise w/ the weather and shit.