aniceguyposts

First of all…the story with the Franks and the nazis is not so obvious…when they were a niche party, they actually blamed the Franks for fighting heathens and spreading Christianity, even invented conspiracies to do so, blaming Franks of massacring and pillaging Germanic heathens(typical nazi hypocrisy) but when they went main-stream, they obviously began to appropriate every single thing as a Germanic national and racial supremacy. Hitler praised Schopenhauer, he praised Copernicus, and so forth…everything that could be pinned as a proof of their invented pseudo-racial superiority, he took and claimed it being so. If they had somehow won, they would have claimed all the great Frenchmen were of some secret origin, tied to Germany, just like the wackos on SHITYHSELF invent their own conspiracies to do the same exact thing…

Yes, but Hitler’s way is not the only way.

As long as you can find some (necessarily) bullshit way to make the ‘white man’ seem superior, it’s kosher.

Hitler only did that because he wanted to go to war with France, which was rationalist-conservative at that point.

What do you take us for, boy?

Jesus.

ok buddy

schizoid word salad if there ever was one :confused: :confused:

psycho-analytical and pseudo-psychological vomit. there is no magical objectivity…all human cognitive activity is subjective and then we can differentiate two types of the meta-subjective cognition: subjective and objective; first thing to do is to throw out the trivial distinction and assume that we are not dealing with lying and take the next step…what would be an objective cognition, besides the obvious, if there ever was one? and what would be its opposite, if we assume that cognition must work on a binary basis and there is nothing to be discussed besides these two words…is belief in a God objective? is accepting the mathematical propositions and working on them objective? what even is thinking? what even is cognition in this context? is is completely self-referential? or is it the outcome of its own processes? how does the external world factor into a supposed objectivity? for example: is belief in a god objective if the person believes but does not lie about God at all? I think this is a pretty nonsensical question and a worthless tirade…words are simple…and ambiguous…you dont orient yourself on definitions of words…its not like a dictionary where you simply look up a commonly accepted meaning of the word and move on…what is objectivity the idiot asks…then a simple answer…simple for a simpleton…what objectivity actually is is a tremendously complicated and difficult philosophical topic. show me one subjective person that does not flinch when it is burnt with fire…and then show me one objective person, that knows its objectivity is clean from all sources of subjectivity in its life…an arrogant manic moron.

Our knowledge of cognition is very rudimentary and it remain inaccessible to us almost completely, despite what the Yank generations washed in Freudianism, AI overestimation, quack Psychology, IQ research and so forth think. The charlatan speaks about this as if its obvious…we have not even conquered basic medical issues…yet the Yanks are already walking over human cognition.

Is not using an anonymous platform to talk to anonymous people not disrespectful towards oneself? The more I think about it, the more I think it is true. Some autistic pencil-neck kook comes and talks shit in your face in real life and tries to embarrass you in-front of public, you just slap him in the face…some kook spreads gossip and smears about you publicly, you knock at his house very soon…but here…on the internet…everything is blurred…some shithead comes talking to you whilst laying in front of his filthy room, 100lbs obese and high out of his mind and you, assuming you have somebody normal in-front of you, waste your time taking him seriously…

The Indian knew how to live without wants, to suffer without complaint, and to die singing.

Alexis de Tocqueville
youtube.com/watch?v=i0u0zjr … Cash-Topic
great song which reminded me of this quote by the great Tocqueville, the Indians really died singing, the 1960s masquerade with clowns like Brandon and the lefties bringing them into a supposed centre is artificial and false. The Indian is dead because his land is dead and his way of life is dead.

I remember discussing euthanasia with my mother who worked at a hospital her whole life and her telling me about a patient with a liver cancer who was constantly shitting himself(because of the damage to his liver) and(because of the acid) rotting alive because even though they washed him constantly, the acid in the shit still wrecked the skin it touched…and there was nothing they could do…my mother is more Nietzschean than all the college, pencil-neck autistic kooks put together, as is the hospital staff in general.
Appreciate your life, think of good and do good.

You want more masculine conflict? like what? should we take knives, clubs, swords, sticks, fists to a park and have a go at it because we disagree over politics? are you people fucking insane or what???

youtube.com/watch?v=X3EtGZO … travagante
beauty…it has the capacity to inspire and uplift when you find what speaks to your own soul and it is truly beautiful. true beauty and a true aesthetic experience is ruthless, intolerant, discriminant…it flashes out the ugly, the sick, the twisted and perverted and lowly in yourself and others in your life immediately and serves it up to you on a plate to eat…it takes up space in your mind and in your soul and asks you why you are cutting its place to expand for thrash… some day, you will experience your last morning and your last sun-set and will fall asleep the last time, as we all do…remember, that each thing you do, you did for eternity to come.

What is the modern Yanks soul made of? superstition, Freudianism, Scientism and anarchy. You immediately know when you are speaking to somebody washed in Freudianism because they speak as if they know their or yours soul and have worked out all there is to do with brains, or somebody who is superstitious and hence immediately passive-aggressive or is a believer in scientism and hence arrogant and a fanatical materialist by his own logic or its lack.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzNpD9D … oseNetwork
great mind, mentions Comte as an inventor of this thinking, who is a father of Communism, not Marx, as all experts on the internet falsely believe because they are thick.

Anarchism is wanting to destroy before you already build something new to take the place of the destroyed without even more destruction.

The ugly and unattractive nerds are simply jealous of those who they see are attractive to females. Its a simple and ugly jealously, nothing more; whatever the crackpot conspiracies they want to use to justify their jelousy. They see attractive females, they see their boobs and their asses, they see them and are mad that they cant get them…end of story.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7972uf … heim-Topic
Those neo-nazi crackpots who ridicule rap(rightfully) and listen to this kind of thing are just funny in their idiocy. This is as bad musically and just as based on evoking the primitive as rap is.