What are you doing? (Part 1)

If you are getting high on any depressants, tell them.

i amost died once

Thank u, concerned one, for ur advice.

I haven’t exceeded the dosage instructions of the tramadol or gabapentin, but I have been smokin that gas bruh.

There’s two men you never lie to:

Your accountant and your anesthesiologist.

Why do accountants and anesthesiologists have to be men u chauvinist bastard.

Pff. That’s pocket change. No prob.

I’m laughing my ass off.

Get a job you dirty hippie.

62% off

Yeah, break a leg. Ummm… that doesn’t sound right. What about, knock em dead? Nuh. Ummm… what about see you on the other side?.. 8-[
Second thoughts, no wisdom just don’t go towards the light. Good luck.

I mean if they wanted to charge me three or four thousand, I’d work a payment plan out. But now I’m not gonna pay em shit.

Was it a request for a meetup too… like mine?

Either that or it’s just another case of Sod’s law, as in… an unavoidable coincidence.

20… In one day? …for a specified amount of time, or for life? I also recommend taking milk thistle… it’s a reel liver rejuvenator.

…it’s when he called me ‘my love’ for the 2nd time that I got irked and then lied, and said I was with someone… does an imaginary man or my cat, count? then it wouldn’t be a lie, would it. :laughing-rofl:

ECA6E373-0195-415F-A971-B1EF8A2B45E6.jpeg

What’s the 62% discount for, Prom? I’m very intrigued by your healthcare system… as you probably know by now. :laughing:

The hypocratic wisdom I bestow your way, is to rest as advised, for a maximum speedy recovery… don’t be like many I know and not do that, and then complain that They haven’t healed fully, from whatever op or other they had.

Edited to add: just saw the ass shot… Only Fans? :laughing:

Pedro said: i amost died once

Pft, who hasn’t almost died at least once, these days… almost died, the growing trend.

Have you started seeing life in a different way since that happened? I think I have… enjoying and embarrassing my days more… every day being a holi day, and not just another day.

“What’s the 62% discount for, Prom?”

It’s the tactic used by capitalists to persuade customers to buy products and services more eagerly. The trick is, raise the price arbitrarily, bring it back down and call it a ‘sale’, and customers will think they’re getting a deal.

Alright boys the surgery was a great success! Ryan cut a chunk of disk out that was the size of a personal pan pizza. Unbelievable. The whole staff couldn’t stop oogling me; holy shit how the fuck was he even standing up?!

Now that I have been bionically enhanced, I feel confident and am ready to get back to some action.

Spend twenty five years destroying ur back putting money into somebody else’s pocket, then pay them an astronomical fee later to fix it.

This is a quite brilliant arrangement and the bourgeoisie have really perfected it.

I believe I have reached a ‘paroditian point’ of intoxication. List of substances now in my system, which I will be closely monitoring for the purposes of science:

Tramadol
Gabapentin
Cyclobenzapr
Oxycodone
Marijuana
Caffeine
Nicotine
Gatorade

vocaroo.com/1mDLsV4o5dhT
vocaroo.com/1fWXDUUaw94O

Update: 1:56 p.m. tenth abdominal muscle striation has suddenly appeared, while the abdominal muscle set in toto has become more visible and pronounced.

1:58 I am experiencing something incredibly strange. I suddenly have complete comprehension of transcendental doxastic logic, and am seeing equations appear on the walls around me.

Interesting. Things like this sometimes happen during certain spiritual experiences. I’ve never seen (or heard) of them being on walls; they normally stream through your consciousness and appear in your mind’s eye but maybe you’re projecting them on to the walls?

It feels like a download of tons of information streaming incredibly fast into your brain all of which you fully understand via a cascade of eureka moments but they come so thick and fast it’s hard to remember much about them afterwards.

The one I recall most clearly was an animated diagram that somewhat resembled the insides of a watch. All the circular cogs were running on the inside rim of larger cogs and those cogs were running inside other still larger ones. They were all running at different speeds and in different positions, but they were all miraculously in sync and harmony. This symbol represented time, seasons, birth/death, growth, karma, interactions, reincarnation, déjà vu, relationships etc. It all made perfect sense. Everything fitted so beautifully and worked so simply while appearing random and chaotic to our semi-conscious brains.

I wonder if this was your analytical mind playing up on the drugs or something more meaningful? I’ve thought for a while now that you’re going through a pretty obvious ‘spiritual’ journey – nothing to do with gods or religion – but a process of healing, expanded consciousness and change. This might be part of it?