What are you doing?

This is the place to shave off that long white beard and stop being philosophical; a forum for members to just talk like normal human beings.

Re: What are you doing?

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:53 am

Pff. That's pocket change. No prob.
Attachments
Screenshot_20211024-215230.png
Screenshot_20211024-215230.png (136.86 KiB) Viewed 155 times
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:57 am

I'm laughing my ass off.

Get a job you dirty hippie.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:22 am

62% off
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:24 am

promethean75 wrote:I wish to receive Hippocrates' blessing before surgery in the morning. Any among u who might bestow upon me some Hippocratic wisdom, please step forward at this time.

Yeah, break a leg. Ummm... that doesn't sound right. What about, knock em dead? Nuh. Ummm... what about see you on the other side?... 8-[
Second thoughts, no wisdom just don't go towards the light. Good luck.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:26 am

I mean if they wanted to charge me three or four thousand, I'd work a payment plan out. But now I'm not gonna pay em shit.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:37 am

Attachments
rsz_img_20211025_063031552.jpg
rsz_img_20211025_063031552.jpg (139.54 KiB) Viewed 111 times
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:42 am

Attachments
rsz_img_20211025_064025087.jpg
rsz_img_20211025_064025087.jpg (142.85 KiB) Viewed 110 times
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby MagsJ » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:55 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:
MagsJ wrote:I, er, lied to someone via Messenger today.. because I wanted to be left alone, and so not put myself in a position of having to threaten their life, as I try not to do that anymore. O:)

I need to find an alternative to both of those tho.. :-s
Lol me too, I told someone I had a splitting migrane and couldn't go.

Was it a request for a meetup too.. like mine?

Then today I wake up with a splitting migrane. Must be promethean's spirits or dasein or something.

Either that or it’s just another case of Sod’s law, as in.. an unavoidable coincidence.

In the choice between migrane and a less than fully functioning liver, I am going witht he less than fully functioning liver.

I could only find the 200 mg capsules, so I gotta take like 20 of those motherfuckers.

20.. In one day? ..for a specified amount of time, or for life? I also recommend taking milk thistle.. it’s a reel liver rejuvenator.

..it’s when he called me ‘my love’ for the 2nd time that I got irked and then lied, and said I was with someone.. does an imaginary man or my cat, count? then it wouldn’t be a lie, would it. :laughing-rofl:

4F22C6D2-5AF9-44EF-8C58-F2D885333BD5.jpeg
4F22C6D2-5AF9-44EF-8C58-F2D885333BD5.jpeg (56.32 KiB) Viewed 96 times

ECA6E373-0195-415F-A971-B1EF8A2B45E6.jpeg
ECA6E373-0195-415F-A971-B1EF8A2B45E6.jpeg (26.53 KiB) Viewed 96 times
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek

Postby MagsJ » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:03 pm

promethean75 wrote:Pff. That's pocket change. No prob.

What’s the 62% discount for, Prom? I’m very intrigued by your healthcare system.. as you probably know by now. :lol:

The hypocratic wisdom I bestow your way, is to rest as advised, for a maximum speedy recovery.. don’t be like many I know and not do that, and then complain that They haven’t healed fully, from whatever op or other they had.

Edited to add: just saw the ass shot.. Only Fans? :lol:
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ
I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Huh! - MagsJ
You’re suggestions and I, just simply don’t mix.. like oil on water, or a really bad DJ - MagsJ
MagsJ

Postby MagsJ » Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Pedro I Rengel wrote:If you are getting high on any depressants, tell them.

i amost died once

Pedro said: i amost died once

Pft, who hasn’t almost died at least once, these days.. almost died, the growing trend.

Have you started seeing life in a different way since that happened? I think I have.. enjoying and embarrassing my days more.. every day being a holi day, and not just another day.
MagsJ

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:52 pm

"What’s the 62% discount for, Prom?"

It's the tactic used by capitalists to persuade customers to buy products and services more eagerly. The trick is, raise the price arbitrarily, bring it back down and call it a 'sale', and customers will think they're getting a deal.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:54 pm

Alright boys the surgery was a great success! Ryan cut a chunk of disk out that was the size of a personal pan pizza. Unbelievable. The whole staff couldn't stop oogling me; holy shit how the fuck was he even standing up?!

Now that I have been bionically enhanced, I feel confident and am ready to get back to some action.

Spend twenty five years destroying ur back putting money into somebody else's pocket, then pay them an astronomical fee later to fix it.

This is a quite brilliant arrangement and the bourgeoisie have really perfected it.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:25 pm

I believe I have reached a 'paroditian point' of intoxication. List of substances now in my system, which I will be closely monitoring for the purposes of science:

Tramadol
Gabapentin
Cyclobenzapr
Oxycodone
Marijuana
Caffeine
Nicotine
Gatorade

https://vocaroo.com/1mDLsV4o5dhT
https://vocaroo.com/1fWXDUUaw94O
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Update: 1:56 p.m. tenth abdominal muscle striation has suddenly appeared, while the abdominal muscle set in toto has become more visible and pronounced.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:58 pm

1:58 I am experiencing something incredibly strange. I suddenly have complete comprehension of transcendental doxastic logic, and am seeing equations appear on the walls around me.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:03 pm

promethean75 wrote:1:58 I am experiencing something incredibly strange. I suddenly have complete comprehension of transcendental doxastic logic, and am seeing equations appear on the walls around me.

Interesting. Things like this sometimes happen during certain spiritual experiences. I've never seen (or heard) of them being on walls; they normally stream through your consciousness and appear in your mind’s eye but maybe you’re projecting them on to the walls?

It feels like a download of tons of information streaming incredibly fast into your brain all of which you fully understand via a cascade of eureka moments but they come so thick and fast it’s hard to remember much about them afterwards.

The one I recall most clearly was an animated diagram that somewhat resembled the insides of a watch. All the circular cogs were running on the inside rim of larger cogs and those cogs were running inside other still larger ones. They were all running at different speeds and in different positions, but they were all miraculously in sync and harmony. This symbol represented time, seasons, birth/death, growth, karma, interactions, reincarnation, déjà vu, relationships etc. It all made perfect sense. Everything fitted so beautifully and worked so simply while appearing random and chaotic to our semi-conscious brains.

I wonder if this was your analytical mind playing up on the drugs or something more meaningful? I've thought for a while now that you're going through a pretty obvious 'spiritual' journey -- nothing to do with gods or religion -- but a process of healing, expanded consciousness and change. This might be part of it?
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby promethean75 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:26 pm

I wuz kidding man but now I feel like shit because u got all into it.

Thanx uh lot.
promethean75
ILP Legend

Postby Chakra Superstar » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:00 pm

Not to worry. I was interested in whether it was a drug induced thing or something more, so I was prepared for you to say it was just hallucinations so all's good. I still think you're going through a deeper journey than many; I've seen lots of changes in you over the years. Anyway good to hear you made it and didn't end up looking like Stephen Hawkins.
Chakra Superstar
Philosopher

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:44 am

MagsJ wrote:
Pedro I Rengel wrote:If you are getting high on any depressants, tell them.

i amost died once

Pedro said: i amost died once

Pft, who hasn’t almost died at least once, these days.. almost died, the growing trend.

Have you started seeing life in a different way since that happened? I think I have.. enjoying and embarrassing my days more.. every day being a holi day, and not just another day.

I did after the first time I knew true hunger. By the time my anesthesiologist almost killed me because I neglected to mention I had been snorting a bunch of benzos for weeks, every day was already a holi day.

A wild man like Pezer has brushed up against death many times.

Often, a wild man like Pezer is disappointed he is still alive. But a wild man like Pezer takes it as a sign that the Gods still expect stuff from him.

So here a wild man like Pezer is. Shoveling shit and yelling at the sky. And acquiring the following of some weird dasein sect.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:57 am

pedro you need a road trip. here is a bit of video going from aspen to independence pass from a week or so ago when the leaves were all changing. shit is up there man like 12k feet. so high.

Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:01 am

I am the definition of penniless. A road trip is not in my instant future.

Did drive to the north of Quebec with the fams a month or so ago. Saw me some whales.

Was like breathing again.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:03 am

man me and a friend did this shit on a whim and stayed at the shittiest hotels we could find. no plans at all. just gas and cheap motels. i stayed in a 70 dollar room in san fransisco. and a 53 dollar one in barstow. imagine what that shit was like. hilarious.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:04 am

like we were just gonna go to telluride and back to denver but ended up saying fuck it and going like 4000 miles.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:08 am

i only saw whales one time and it was from a boat. allegedly you can see them off the CA coast but it was crazy foggy you couldn't see shit last week

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Pedro I Rengel » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:15 am

IMG-20210905-WA0060.jpg
IMG-20210905-WA0060.jpg (60.94 KiB) Viewed 12 times

We saw a bunch of those motherfuckers. Humpbacks, ones I can't remember the name but are like miniature blue whales, even Narwhals. Fucking unicorn whales man, dozens of them. They are protected so the Captain had to pretend we weren't approaching them on purpose.
Pedro I Rengel
ᛈᛖᛉᛖᛉ

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Philosophical Chat