What is your most recent purchase? - pics required

also they pay all the people sewing the hoodies enough to live off of, and they get all their fabric from tennessee, so it’s all the same polartec fleece that goes into all these patagonia and arcteryx etc type jackets, except they charge way less.

ive got an old patagonia fleece that i got in 2012 that was nearly 200 bucks, and this place makes theirs with a hood and only charges like 130. shit will probably last forever.

_
Ordering this, in about a week… it will take approximately 13 weeks to make… :neutral_face:

I have until that week, to decide which colour I want it to be… I’m going for a modern retro look, so a tan-type colour might work best with that scheme… or the vibrant green. I might even change the model… :-k

161950B5-3A2A-44A4-9066-308F4CF5CF49.jpeg

not green

Tyler Durden to iambiguous: You know what to do

iambiguous to Tyler Durden: check

youtu.be/exL51n3py6g

Oh, almost forgot: :wink: :sunglasses: :wink:

I am iambiguous’s misplaced image of rebelliousness.

The tan looks pretty banging says I.

pics required

bribri.jpeg

It’s either gonna be the tan or green… when I’ve made my mind up, that is.

magsj i already told you not green

But that bottom-left green, looks mighty serene (serene enough to recline on… it’s got a power-recliner seat, with an integrated USB charging port).

It’s more leaf-green than a dark forest-dark, but I still, have yet, to decide… I’ll keep you posted R.

good for a sweater. not a couch. the other colors are all good.

F77A5A31-A478-4FB9-A222-27E2A927FE71.jpeg
F07932F2-CBE1-4110-BDF2-F4C9C2934240.jpeg

Experimenting with natural remedies. Will be investing in more “how to” books, possibly on traditional Chinese medicine.

communist medicine wendy? im shocked!

Well just be careful Wendy because as Biggs and I were just discussing the other day, a capitalist will not hesitate to sell u some pseudo-science. He’ll even raise the price, then drop it again so he can call it a ‘sale’, and trick u… so watch out.

he’s not lying

i ordered this because it’s cold outside and im pretty sure there jackets are made by some kind of communist group in seattle

featheredfriends.com/collection … 6077377735

Well, I’m shocked that you seem to think that there is a legitimate connection between herbal remedies and communism.

i just heard that it was. like the jacket. apparently everyone who works there is happy, and american. living wages and all that. communist stuff.

also when i think of herbal medicine i think of like some ancient chinese guy with a thin mustache. and you know…communism.